Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

Some Reno genetics I have going. Beginning of the 5th week.
Girlsgonewild
20181030 162821

Rottenmayohaze
20181030 162810

Bluemagoohyperglue
20181030 162721
Dragonberry
20181030 162754

Cherrypiehyperglue
20181030 162703

Bodean

Bodean

Looking good Bodean! I'm thinking about getting some kind of cherry strain in my corral. I love the look of that Dragonberry though. Pretty work!
Thank you . appreciate that. The cherrypiehyper glue tastes almost creamy, I don't notice much cherry. But I still like it. I have some cherry Springer by crockett farms to check out too. But haven't tried them yet. I have some clones of raspberry boogie up next. Been training them to see if I can get them to look almost as nice as yours. Hopefully.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thank you . appreciate that. The cherrypiehyper glue tastes almost creamy, I don't notice much cherry. But I still like it. I have some cherry Springer by crockett farms to check out too. But haven't tried them yet. I have some clones of raspberry boogie up next. Been training them to see if I can get them to look almost as nice as yours. Hopefully.
Shit,I bet you kill them boogies for sure. ;) I've heard some good things about Crockett farms,especially their Tangie,I believe that's what it is. I look forward to seeing what you turn out with their Cherry Springer!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Dang man she looks stellar! I wish I could get mine all bulked up like that. I just ordered myself a raspberry boogie t-shirt , I love this stuff. Such a unique taste in my opinion.
Thanks man,much appreciated.What lighting do you use? The only thing I'm doing is COB's and Nectar everything including soil. Getting a bit costly too I wish it wasn't so expensive but if the grow turns out A+ I'll keep using it.

Bodean

Bodean

Thanks man,much appreciated.What lighting do you use? The only thing I'm doing is COB's and Nectar everything including soil. Getting a bit costly too I wish it wasn't so expensive but if the grow turns out A+ I'll keep using it.
I use a 600w hp and mh bulb. Soil is roots organic. In 3gal pots. I was using botanicare pbp but switched to meigs nutrients recently to try it out.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I use a 600w hp and mh bulb. Soil is roots organic. In 3gal pots. I was using botanicare pbp but switched to meigs nutrients recently to try it out.
Sounds great! I would question pot size if anything.Since I switched to the 10gal. pots everything has been bigger. Less space but better yields than I've ever had. I grew in a 4x4 for years with a 600hps and was still learning as I still am but only came close to an lb. never quite getting there. Last grow with 2 plants in those 10gal. pots I hit 2.6lb. I'm now a believer! COB's are awesome too I have to say. Quantum boards next.

Bodean

Bodean

Sounds great! I would question pot size if anything.Since I switched to the 10gal. pots everything has been bigger. Less space but better yields than I've ever had. I grew in a 4x4 for years with a 600hps and was still learning as I still am but only came close to an lb. never quite getting there. Last grow with 2 plants in those 10gal. pots I hit 2.6lb. I'm now a believer! COB's are awesome too I have to say. Quantum boards next.
My first grow was in 3, 18 gallon totes, but I have been germinating too many beans since then. Then the veg table gets outta control and I end up packing the tent tight in flower. One of these days I'll get it under control and focus on a few.

DismalDude

DismalDude

My first grow was in 3, 18 gallon totes, but I have been germinating too many beans since then. Then the veg table gets outta control and I end up packing the tent tight in flower. One of these days I'll get it under control and focus on a few.

Yeah I keep saying the same thing then I got 5-10 of em not fitting every other week.
I know what y'all are saying. My veg got out of control and though I hate to admit it but more than once I killed off quite a few fully vegged plants on purpose just because I had too many to do anything with. It was painful but I almost have a handle on how many I can handle at a time,I think.A few more runs and hopefully,hopefully some clockwork action. ;)

Top Bottom