Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

hell ya bro....rock em lookin good, hows the smells ?
The BlueMagoo and cherry smell very similar. Like creamy snack cakes or pies. A tinge of fruity smell. Not much though. Those 2 are so dense and greasy. My favorites for sure. The dragonberry is smelling super fruity. I have 2 going one under cobs one under hps. Same smell but look way different. Rotten mayo haze is seriously funk smell and the death star cross I can't really pin down a smell yet. My tent has looked really good with your gear in there. Very pleased.

Srenots

Srenots

The BlueMagoo and cherry smell very similar. Like creamy snack cakes or pies. A tinge of fruity smell. Not much though. Those 2 are so dense and greasy. My favorites for sure. The dragonberry is smelling super fruity. I have 2 going one under cobs one under hps. Same smell but look way different. Rotten mayo haze is seriously funk smell and the death star cross I can't really pin down a smell yet. My tent has looked really good with your gear in there. Very pleased.
awesome to hear ....finish em up proper and cant wait to see the end result....excellent work over there man...~

Bodean

Bodean

Tester nug I took to dry of the Hyperbluemagoo
20181118 173856

Top Bottom