Bossman's Round 2. Join the MPB revolution!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boomer242

just pullin up a chair bossman ready for another run and things are lookin even more legit. ill be lurkin
-scribed

L

Lost

i think i remember you got your clones from oaksterdam, correct? so it was worth driving to oakland from where ever to get the clones?

They sell their clones thru many co-ops in socal :)

aleYarok

aleYarok

They sell their clones thru many co-ops in socal :)

ahhh ok. thanks lost.
still undecided on what strain to run...
everyone i talk to around here says they havent seen a good/true purple kush genetics...

M

MediMary

im a little late to the show, but everything looks killer, nice bossman

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Well it seems I did not learn as much from the first run as I had hoped.
Even with the lights all the way to the top of the chain. I still light shocked them.
When I put them in I had 4 in rock wool and 2 in coco.
The 2 smaller ones in rock wool are now the 2 largest girls. WTH.
The other 2 in rock wool had a hel of a time reaching the rez.
The coco girls have been a total pain in the arse. Constantly either over watered or in need of flush. I will do only rockwool next run.
Finally they all have roots in the mini rez's About 3 days ago.
I am planning to flip next friday. At that point I am hoping the 4 smaller gilrs will be as large as the 2 bigger girls are now.

In the spaces on the floor in between lights I will be putting 5 phenos of tester beans from delta 9. They are in 2 gallon grow bags with coco. And are already huge and ready to flip.

Here is vid for all you peeps.
With one of my favorite songs.
The words and the meaning of this song so inperational.
Any one who does not know the story behind it should find out.
And the movie Amazing grace is a great place to start.
The only way we are going to save our country is to stay united.
They are trying to keep us devided so we can fall.

But will we join and do what must be done. I sure hope so.
For our childrens sake.

[youtube]2sjHov52YUc[/youtube]

M

mrdizzle

nice video boss, glad your doing experiments, you gotta find what works best for you and experimenting is the only way to do it. next run im trying 100%hydrton so nothing gets too wet

L

Lost

That sucks to hear about your coco pots. Did you top feed the coco pots? I think the key is to not top feed the coco. It wicks the water up anyway if the pot is in good position in the MPB. I do still run some Hydroton only (with a 1 inch plug), but usually have a much faster transition with the coco (coco hits water in 2-3 vs a week or more with hydroton).

Good luck, looks like you have a good 7 days or more of veg?

mikeross

mikeross

is there a specific brand of coco you guys are running? Is 8" pot the standard.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Been a little while.
How's the bleach treatment working for you there, Bossman?
I know on easy's thread you said they are starting to respond to the bleach.

I'm sure that you will get the swing of this system soon enough.:icon_animal26:

Just wait till I get to my first run! I will have the trash bags ready till I get my training wheels off. :mad0229:

Hopefully I'm just kidding, but I will certainly keep my fingers crossed. Also I give big thanks to everyone here sharing the good and the bad, and all the different theories and perspectives on this amazing style of horticulture.

Keep up the great work,

-TF:evilgrin0013:

B

Boomer242

thanks for sharing ur discovery between RW and COCO. def an interesting find. ill b following to see if things even out. happy growin brother

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

13861.JPG[/img]

So any opinions on this.
My nutes I am running for veg are. 10ml AN sensi A&B.
5ml AN cal mag. 1 gram bud blood.
800ppm. 5.6 PH
100_1388.JPG

Looks great boss! as for your burn issue, that is a cal-mag burn... cut the cal-mag out for now. If you start to see yellowing that is a cal-mag deficiency and you can start to ad cal-mag back to your system in small doses until the problem rectifies its self... I wouldn't run the bud blood in veg. either.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

super grow! you're definitely one to follow.

my 12" plant likes 1300 ppm (1.8ec), and is a nice green. i'm not using any additives, just straight nutes. it was explained to me that additives displace real nutrients, and plants suffer. i agree with ben - don't use products if the plants aren't showing defficiencies.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have been waiting to flower. Trying to get the 4 smaller girls as big as posible. While in the mean time the 2 girls that get light from 4 sides got huge. Too big!!!!!!
They are gunna be some biatches.
So they got 24 hrs of darkness on tuesday.

And the other girls that are in the room are Tester's from Delta 9 that I have been seriously lagging on.
2 gallon bags of Coco. And in weak 2 of flower.
Each one from a different mother from seed.

100 1499
100 1500
100 1501
100 1502
100 1503
100 1504
100 1505
100 1506
100 1507
100 1508
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome trees brah! This is gonna be a great round... :cool

JPLord01

JPLord01

Whats up Bossman nice grow show. Stop by to see what you got going looking good.

Top Bottom