Bossman's Round 2. Join the MPB revolution!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

How much bleach per gallon and then do you refill the entire system? :)

M

mrdizzle

1ml per 10gals is a nice safe number, but I still got that algae with bleach, so its hydrofungicide from now on, that shit is off the hook, made my dirt algae roots white again, insane

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Start of weak 7 of flower.
They got 24 hrs of plain RO without the bleach.
Then 24 hrs of Clearex.
Today I will change the rez and start with the Over drive.

100 1637
100 1638
100 1639
100 1640
100 1641
100 1642
100 1643
100 1644
100 1645
100 1646
aleYarok

aleYarok

nice!!!!!
those purple kushes are frosty as fuck, looking real dank.
have had trouble trying to track down blackberry kush, not sure if budtrader is reliable or not on clones, think im just gonna pop up to oaksterdam and grab some of these PKs

mikeross

mikeross

Grinning ear to ear bro... very happy for ya.

Those PK's look mighty dank, making my mouth water.

What height did you flip them at?

C

Coxie

purple kush

Hey Boss,

Do you have problems with this strain? I found it way too touchy, and it didn't yield well for me. Any tips?

mikeross

mikeross

Hey Boss,

Do you have problems with this strain? I found it way too touchy, and it didn't yield well for me. Any tips?

I am growing a different PK cut but my cut is a heavy feeder and loves to be aggressively trained, only down side is it takes for every to get any vertical height.

What PK cut do you have?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Kickin arse Bossman!!! Nice trees and bud shots... :cool

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

MuchO apologies for the lag.
All is harvested. The 2 big girls. Yeilded 2# per.
The smaller 4 were 3/4 of a # each.
Still trying to upload pics. But I got a virus in my laptop. And am pretty sure all my notes and pics are lost.
The room just had 6 more PK's moved in there. I redid All the ducting. Changed some of the plumbing insulalation.

Like I sad in another post. I am pretty much done with the farm. Logic's traetment of Raskal. Along with all the new douches not being banned as they used to be. Ledgirl not be banned. And then lost getting temp banned. Is just to much BS.
I am a man of my word. So I will be posting 2 more threads.
1 will be the next LED run. The other will be 1 MPB surrounded 3 Bad boy's. I think it is going to be a big big girl.

E

easypleasie

Thanks for the info, bro. Stoked you made it through the run. Sounds like a great return on those big girls. Hope you can salvage the pics. Did you have any issues with the big rockwool cubes? I'm about to use them for the first time.

I must be on your wavelength cause I was wondering today how a plant would do with a few badboys surrounding it! I use the 4 light setup for my clones and couldn't be happier.

I hear ya about some of the things going on here. Fortunately, I missed a lot of the drama since I haven't been very active on the forum. I can see why long time posters have left and/or contribute very little these days. It's a shame cause it was a lot of fun at one time. I'll go back to the shadows and leave all the drama for all the shit talkers.

Whatever happened to Lost? I saw the one month ban on his account. Tell him I said what's up next time you talk to him.

Take it easy, bro. Let me know if you find a new home.

B

Boomer242

glad to see ure sticking around for another round so we can enjoy. ill be lurking...

B

bowlpacks

:( sounds like what happened to OG (before it was shut down) and ICmag is happening here too...

persiankid

persiankid

:( sounds like what happened to OG (before it was shut down) and ICmag is happening here too...
I really hope that what happened on those other forums doesn't repeat itself here.. it would be a damn shame.. BOSSMAN thanks for sharing all of your info bro been lurkin on you for a min now...
:sad0086:

K

Kaptain kloner

nutes

when useing coco use botanicare pureblend with karma a foot a week works wonders.ive ben useing pureblend 5years tryed every medium with pureblend was meant for coco but i do 16 1gallon smartpots sog in 4by4 botanicare flood table want to talk about yield holy jesum.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

What up homie, how you been, miss talking to you brother :) hope your well!

Top Bottom