Bossman's Round 2. Join the MPB revolution!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Alright peeps.

I have been super busy.
I removed damn near every thing from the room.
Cleaned it. And moved it all over 6 inches. It was a lot more work then it seemed it should have been.
This run is going to be 6 Purple kush. Under 8x1000 watt's.
I do not have the electric to add another AC. So I have vented 3 of the 1000 watters.
Due to $$ issues I used some 4 inch ducting.
Well that is not working so I will be changing it all to 6 inch today.
I am trying to decide on my base nutes. I was happy with AN last run. But I am seriously considering switching to H&G aqau flakes. What do you all think?
100_1385.JPG

100_13841.JPG
100_13871.JPG
100_13861.JPG

So any opinions on this.
My nutes I am running for veg are. 10ml AN sensi A&B.
5ml AN cal mag. 1 gram bud blood.
800ppm. 5.6 PH
100_1388.JPG

J

JoE_AnTiX77

i would try the h&g on half n see if they like it ... great setup bossman ... good luck your an inspiration to us all

waayne

waayne

Really nice looking room!
Can't wait to see those girls in flower!

M

Malachi

I know Texas Kid swears by H&G Aqua flakes in the UC system, but DD's nute schedule uses all AN products. I think that is because he boycotted H&G. Maybe he will chime in and give his opinion on both base nutes as he has ran both. I know that H&G has much more iron in their aqua flakes so you have to watch your PPM's a little more careful because it really increases the nutrient uptake.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice fresh start Bossman! I'm looking forward to the show... :cool

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
looks good bro.. I've been using the honeywell round fans from home depot under each light. it seems to help quite a bit at getting the heat off the lights and away from plants. They are $15 each. Whats that your using for your floor? looks really clean.

L

Lost

I know Texas Kid swears by H&G Aqua flakes in the UC system, but DD's nute schedule uses all AN products. I think that is because he boycotted H&G. Maybe he will chime in and give his opinion on both base nutes as he has ran both. I know that H&G has much more iron in their aqua flakes so you have to watch your PPM's a little more careful because it really increases the nutrient uptake.

I think DD's always like H&G but got pissed at a regional rep. It had nothing to do with H&G itself, just who was distributing it in Canada.

I like the H&G myself :)

E

easypleasie

Nice start to a new thread, bro.

Not sure what's happening with that leaf...kinda looks like a little cal mag def. 800 ppms seems a little high for their size, especially if you're still using the h&g additives. I know the kushes can handle a little more than most so I could be totally off.

Also i'd recommend running those cool tubes in series...one pass through all the tubes. Not quite sure how you have them setup but it looks like air is gonna flow through the tube with the least resistance instead of evenly flowing through them all. Just something to consider, bro.

btw, room's looking great!

L

Lost

Hey bossman! Are you going to flip around 36 inches, or what have you determined to me the flip height with the PK?

mikeross

mikeross

Hey bossman! Are you going to flip around 36 inches, or what have you determined to me the flip height with the PK?

Im doing my first mbp run this month... gonna run pk. I have read here that pk works best flipped between 2.5-3'.

M

mrdizzle

I think 3ft is prime for the kush, they end up growing out more than up

I've been getting my plants as tall as possible before i get them into the room because once they get in the bucekts they just grow wide

Looking forward to seeing how the 8 lights on 6 do, good luck bro

for the leaf, I would just flush the rockwool good and it will bounce back

Right now I have my blackberrys at 700ppm in veg and they are the best looking plants I have had yet

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

hey bossman, I think you'll be really happy running H&G nutes in your mpb, I had awesome results with them last run. I would run the whole H&G line (drip clean, roots xcl, multizyme,) along with the advanced additives dds recommends.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

chrometrichs,
did you use the H&G line with all additives as well as dds advanced recommendations your last run? Your plants looked super healthy.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Stick with what ya know bro and when the $$$ permits make a switch, Ive made many of changes at the wrong time and paid dearly. Just my opinion bro but if it aint broke well you know! :D

aleYarok

aleYarok

hi boss
me and my father just moved to the bay area and are looking at growing purple kush in the mpb system. how do you like the cuts you got from oaksterdam? are the cuts at harbor side good?

i tried to PM you but the site isnt letting me... anyways we are in need of a friendly electrician do a service upgrade to ~200 amps, do you or anyone on this site know a electrician that needs some work?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

i would try the h&g on half n see if they like it ... great setup bossman ... good luck your an inspiration to us all

Thanks joe,
I am running 1 rez so can only run one nute.

Really nice looking room!
Can't wait to see those girls in flower!

Thanks wayne,
Still working out some heat issue.
And I am going to veg them a bit bigger this time.
Actually I am going to wait till there are a good amount of roots in each mini rez.

What up Malachi,
I will be care full. Gunna mix real low at first.

Nice fresh start Bossman! I'm looking forward to the show... :cool

Thanks shady. me too bro, me too.

looks good bro.. I've been using the honeywell round fans from home depot under each light. it seems to help quite a bit at getting the heat off the lights and away from plants. They are $15 each. Whats that your using for your floor? looks really clean.

The floor is just concrete.
I am hesitant to lay a floor. Because I only want to do a couple runs before I move is to a bigger building.

I think DD's always like H&G but got pissed at a regional rep. It had nothing to do with H&G itself, just who was distributing it in Canada.
I like the H&G myself :)

What up bro,

I went with the aqua flakes. Doing a rez change with them as I type.

Nice start to a new thread, bro.

Not sure what's happening with that leaf...kinda looks like a little cal mag def. 800 ppms seems a little high for their size, especially if you're still using the h&g additives. I know the kushes can handle a little more than most so I could be totally off.

Also i'd recommend running those cool tubes in series...one pass through all the tubes. Not quite sure how you have them setup but it looks like air is gonna flow through the tube with the least resistance instead of evenly flowing through them all. Just something to consider, bro.

btw, room's looking great!

Thanks easy,
I am changing the rez right now and will drop the PPMs
I will run them in series as I change out the 4inch ducting for 6 inch. Already bought ducting.
Thanks again.

nice, cant wait!
Thanks Edux,

looking good bossman, tagging along

Welcome bro,
I have high hopes for this run.

They will be pretty large.
I want lots of roots in each mini rez this time before I flip.

Im doing my first mbp run this month... gonna run pk. I have read here that pk works best flipped between 2.5-3'.

Thanks bro,

I think 3ft is prime for the kush, they end up growing out more than up

I've been getting my plants as tall as possible before i get them into the room because once they get in the bucekts they just grow wide

Looking forward to seeing how the 8 lights on 6 do, good luck bro

for the leaf, I would just flush the rockwool good and it will bounce back

Right now I have my blackberrys at 700ppm in veg and they are the best looking plants I have had yet

Thank dizzle,
Flushing as I type.
And am going to ain for 600 to 700 PPM.

hey bossman, I think you'll be really happy running H&G nutes in your mpb, I had awesome results with them last run. I would run the whole H&G line (drip clean, roots xcl, multizyme,) along with the advanced additives dds recommends.

Thanks chrome,
I was stoked to see the H&G where cheaper then AN also.

chrometrichs,
did you use the H&G line with all additives as well as dds advanced recommendations your last run? Your plants looked super healthy.

Thank trichome,
I used AN A&B last run with H&G multi zyme,algen, and root exell. Plus the AN boosters.
I followed DD's plan very closely. With a little added al mag. And still had some ppm issues.
Its all learning.

Stick with what ya know bro and when the $$$ permits make a switch, Ive made many of changes at the wrong time and paid dearly. Just my opinion bro but if it aint broke well you know! :D

Thanks purkle,
I went with the aqua flakes though.

hi boss
me and father just moved to the bay area and are looking at growing purple kush in the mpb system. how do you like the cuts you got from oaksterdam? are the cuts at harbor side good?

i tried to PM you but the site isnt letting me... anyways we are in need of a friendly electrician do a service upgrade to ~200 amps, do you or anyone on this site know a electrician that needs some work?

What up bro,
The quality was so very impressive. Great grapey with the kush after taste.
But do to some issue the yield was small.
I was very happy with the oaksterdamn clones.
Not in the bay area so not sure where to recomend up there.

aleYarok

aleYarok

i think i remember you got your clones from oaksterdam, correct? so it was worth driving to oakland from where ever to get the clones?

Top Bottom