Boss's light test. LEDvsHIDvs Maybe Bad boy.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What do you think of Ledgirl and her product.

• I should be banned for an honest hands on test and opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I should not be Banned.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hey bossman I want your light guy. I want to run some more tests. You are not liking it and I see potential. Work with me man. I wanted that 205w to begin with and got the 126w. You can have it back after I am done if you want it.

Seriously I want that light bad.

I am planning a second round with it. I said in the begining I would not give up on her lite completely. Until tested further. And had held back my real dissapointmeant until she went on the defensive.

I am asking everyone in this thread to voice your opinion openly in this thread. But to please keep it polite. Let her to the attacks. And we can just respond with honest critism.
And I do not want to see this thread closed. :pimp:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Boss, please change/correct my vote

I mistakedly voted this biatch as a strait forward rep in your poll........fug that, she's full of shit, or should I say she's full of "LED Herb"

Venom818

Venom818

why is she even on this site with a bunch of noobs she should get banned immediately and go with the pro's on ic rag

whitelion

whitelion

Hydrofarm carries them for $300 a piece! kind of expensive for 36 watts! Just wonder what there compared to in hps watts or standard 1 watt led watts! !

S

Scoobs

Bossman, thanks for running this comparison.

I found this thread and site randomly searching google trying to find a grow with a badboy. I'll be buying one shortly, thanks in part to this grow. Kinda funny that that particular brand of LED was also in this grow. I have 3 - 126w for since last fall, and am obviously changing lights. I'm sorry to all those here who got taken as well. You see the same story on almost every board out there. 420mag and grasscity to name a few, like a broken record.

Thanks again for the grow bossman.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am planning a second round with it. I said in the begining I would not give up on her lite completely. Until tested further. And had held back my real dissapointmeant until she went on the defensive.

I am asking everyone in this thread to voice your opinion openly in this thread. But to please keep it polite. Let her to the attacks. And we can just respond with honest critism.
And I do not want to see this thread closed. :pimp:

You can't be serious. All I want for christmas is your LED light and you are going to say no. WTF?? Grinch!!

Ok now you are thinking straight. Your grow was cursed. You got much better in you and need to rock all your lights.

Good luck!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I wasnt going to vote or post because I was trying to stay out of it but after reading the bull shit in her forum I got pissed. Now I posting this here because I know it will be deleted in her forum. Hey If I offend any beside LEDgirl I'm sorry but this bitch deserves it and I hope she leaves the farm since none of us can grow; and starts her own website.

:wait Seriously LEDgirl who the fuck are you to call out shady and any growers here at the farm, Ive been watching all these LED grows and trying to decide if I would buy your panels or not. Now Im thinking I dont want your panels even if they can produce (which I think they can!! But they need a stress free grow imo to get good yeilds) why because you come across as a naggy ass bitch,and I decided to stop supporting naggy ass bitches when I broke up with my last girl friend!!! Your a sales person who should understand your standing in front of a shit fan at times!!!! With the way you've been responding I dont think this job is for you, "PLEASE QUIT!!!!" I think your company needs someone who wont trash the company rep! Its obvious to me the you have huge problems controling your PMS symptons, I have a fuck load of sisters I can see that shit a mile away. :D

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I still think one of these mounted over a stripper pole would be hot. That pink light is sexy. Get some disco action working on those verticals. I'm just saying.......they could be useful

fred

L

Lost

Can you do something with the 13 dawgs next round? Or the Grape Roms.. Please?

Can't wait to see what you do with the dawgs.. Its cross-eyed good and the smell is fruity dankness!

I hate sativas and the dawgs do it for me. I hope it works out for you :)

Gotta hype this strain, its just sooo good.

I mean a g13 without the gym socks smell? Fuk yea!!!

Edit: And digging the molded cheese Afgani you dropped on me, sweet! Its better the more you smoke it but it could use less time (needs more boot kick to the head)!!

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

From my experience LEDs suck!! I was amazed LED Girl was able to sell that bullshit here.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

A copy of the Pm I just sent LEDgirl.

So are you going to take the challenge and bring some meds to the grower cup.
I really think you should.
It will be done by asigned #'s no one will know who's is who's. So the win will be purely based on the best smoke.

I promise you will loose.

R

Rabbi

there's the challange.....finished product ....phuck all the other BS ......wieght growth means nothing if at the end of 70+days i don't even want to smoke it......

I think this is the put up OR shut up challenge

Papa

Papa

Supporter
motta-tokka.png

me thinks she's too busy cleaning up the poop in her thread to accept your challenge, bossman.

lol

Papa

beezleb878

beezleb878

While funny it should not have been put in the thread. It is for people who are looking into it.

I think they are good depending on the situation and for perhaps spot lighting. I have issue with the marketing and hype for sure but I dont see them as utterly useless but to each their own view.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

A 800$ side lite.
And she is promoting them as equal to 400 watt Hid.
I do testing for the benifit of all. And to try and help newbies not go through some of the loss's I have in the past decade. Buying crap just created to take our $. You know 90 % of the stuff in the hydro store

And the challenge was posted up because in this thread she talked trash about the entire farm's growing ability's.

And as I said many time's even though she called me out very rudely. I will still do a second round. And do plan to kill it this time around. But killing it with the LED will still be minor compared to killing it with the Bad boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom