'bout to get crazier then a schitty drunk chris brown inna igloo

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

hows those LIME COOKIES doing for you???.......

peace:)
looking sexy and nut free.. most of the phenos are stacking pretty awesome with above average resin content for being so young.. but with the forum behind it that makes sense.. should get some nice little frosty danky tasting kolas. truly cant wait to smoke em.

Mario van peebles.

in all honesty i COULDNT give NOT one bit of a damn what people think (i can do double negatives too :) ) ive been defending myself to tools for the past year and a half.. made COUNTLESS enemies in the process and had some fun as well.. but the fact remains that i know where my cuts are from.. and this subject goes down like a nice scotch for me.. ive told 5 peeps where this cut is really from. its not something that has to be public domain IMO. i dont give it out so in all honesty its of little importance to the online community what i have.
have a good day guys.. carpe annum

JAWS

JAWS

very glad to here there doing good for you my friend, would love some pics when ya get time and they get to where you want them to be for pic taking.....from what im hearing your getting some fourm cut leaners and thats good thats very good indeed......

thank you;)

Shamus

Shamus

i have 1 to 2 forum dom phenos as far as STRUCTURE.. but the most "cookie musk funk" came from what i can only assume is a damn near straight LK dom plant.. but that was just veg stem rubs.. so well see. the one lengthy pheno that seemed most cookie to me is the one that didnt stretch for shit... ironically. but all the short bushy plants about tripled. she maybe did a x1
anywho pics..
my favorite pheno #3 (lk dom structure but musky in veg with forum-esque leaves and stacking righteous) the bud protruding next to it is another pheno
Mcbangin 017

idk if you can see but theres solid budsites stacking all the way down.. and so it is with the rest of the tops of this pheno
Mcbangin 018

only pics i really have atm

i suppose here a full bed shot.. as u see there nothin pokin up bottom left of the pic cause that pheno like "nega" stacked.. theres the lime cookies, larry og x pest, and my favorite at the moment... jamaican barbasol (she was a spunky lady n had to be tied down till i could raise the light) already bounced back tho.. just bought some aloe barbasol the other day and did blind wafts and it got seriously hard to tell after the "dank" smell was already there. otherwise the barbasol smelled more soapy. but its stupid close..
Mcbangin 020

fuck raymond.. everyone loves tea.. lol
Mcbangin 030

oh and heres some dried budshots of jamaican barbasol.. this stuff reaks
Nu nu 006

Nu nu 009

Shamus

Shamus

LIME COOKIES n some are my keepers from other hybrids are in the mix too.. no rhyme or reason to my photoshoot so idk wtf's going on.. ill have to start putting a tag with a number or name in the pic or somethin
4 n a half weeks ish
Rosie o donnell 012

Rosie o donnell 014

Rosie o donnell 029

this for sure is a lime cookie and the most forum of the bunch as far as structure.. BUT LITERALLY SMELLS like tony littles arm pits after 48 hours of straight beasting on the gazelle without deodorant.. in case that didnt make sense it literally smells like some raunch ass loud body odor.. most interesting smell out of a cookie hybrid IME award
Rosie o donnell 046

still that damn tony little
Rosie o donnell 048

still tony little.. hes just so zesty.. and easily distinguishable.. lol

Rosie o donnell 052

Tony little

Shamus

Shamus

WIFEBEATER #1 (larry OG x pestilence) smells like flinstone vitamins.. chalky sweet berry earth loudness
week 4 n a half ish.. same as photos above.. 33 days i think.. dunno. would have to look

Rosie o donnell 028

Rosie o donnell 042

Rosie o donnell 038

Rosie o donnell 006

Rosie o donnell 038

Rosie o donnell 035

and i suppose some skunk 1 to top it off
Rosie o donnell 022

JAWS

JAWS

well shit bro those LIME COOKIES look pretty damn good but not sure why she's smelling like that at all, I would have thought there would have been a more citrus sweet kind of smell to that no matter what side it leaned too.......keep an eye on that frost factor it should be awesome my friend...

thank you:)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Shamus

Shamus

Looks killer Shamus! That Sk1 is a fuggin beast. Hope it smells like a skunks asshole!:woot: I had some old school skunk when I was younger it reeked of skunk ass as soon as the guy walked through the door. My buddies dad was like wtf we got out quick.

if your going to the traverse city cup we may just have to smoke a few doobrahs o' skunk.. this was originally going to be a cut i passed out freely but due to a close call giving it to a douche bag online ive put a moratorium on that till further notice.

Great show and beautiful ladies you have...

thanks you homie its all but just started.

more skunk? why not
Toaster times 056

Stank 035

Stank 003

Stank 030

thin mints
IMG 2209

tony little run #2
Hella angel 053

HA OG

JAWS

JAWS

killer looking buds in here my friend.

how do you like the thin mint??

YUMMMMY:woot::woot:

Shamus

Shamus

killer looking buds in here my friend.

how do you like the thin mint??

YUMMMMY:woot::woot:

its not my favorite of the cuts but it definitely yields the most, they're all rather similar after the fact, its slight nuances, some less subtle then others. i just entered your LK x GSC into a cup in my neck of the woods. well see how she does.

heres some other random goodness i got going

some lil funguys

Fam n such 015

white x pestilence (beginning of week 5)
Fam n such 016

Chemdog D x alien kush pheno #2 (beginning of week 5)
Fam n such 017

Chemdog D x alien kush #4 (beginning of week 5) all the buds are already the size of my fist
Fam n such 018

tray o suges pure kush (and 1 lone rebel OG) (beginning of week 4)
Fam n such 019

lil budlet o suges
Fam n such 020

just smoked on the hells angel for the first time grown by myself and holy shit.. it reaks somethin fierce. like offensive status. tastes smooth and hits hard. right inbetween the eyes. cant wait for this suges.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice looking nugg shots bro. Nice and frosty! Keep up the great work.

Top Bottom