'bout to get crazier then a schitty drunk chris brown inna igloo

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Everything looks dank bro! The white x pestilence looks real killer. Wish I could make up too the cup and burn down but I'm just a little too broke right now after my fishing trip. Good luck with the Lime Cookies entry!;)

619ster

619ster

Hey so that Tony Little is your keeper pheno of Lime Cookies? Shit looks straight kill bro!!! Really nice bag appeal. If the smoke matches up then I bet she's a force to be reckoned with. Hey any projects done with that Skunk? Didn't JB hit you up at some point? I know he's working with an old Skunk male I bet they'd make killer babies. Keep it GREN bro your gardens are getting better and better!

Shamus

Shamus

Nice looking nugg shots bro. Nice and frosty! Keep up the great work.

thank you holmes, ill be testing bodhis cuban black x big sur holy bud and also 10 more rebel OG's, annnn den ill be fuxin wit some galactic tahoes n some danky archive gear.

Everything looks dank bro! The white x pestilence looks real killer. Wish I could make up too the cup and burn down but I'm just a little too broke right now after my fishing trip. Good luck with the Lime Cookies entry!;)

hell homie id hustle raman noodles on an emu to get there, 25 cents a pop, hit all the big cities make that gwapppp. prolly end up with just enough gas $ for my emu to make it there. damn feathery diesel eatin bastards.
if an emu try to get at u.. pop it like its hooooot
but in all seriousness thanks for the well wishes.. who knows with these things man. all one can do is try.

I am kicking myself ^for NOT grabbing up all of illuminati's gear.

i def went all out with it. then sucked ass at germing them. i got one pheno out of each pack basically. wifebeater and eskimoe.. almost had two phenos of wiebeater but one turned out to be a full blown male.. currently stress testing it. i wasnt that upset really. i figure its natures way of giving me more gear to play with. so its larry OG x what ever males he was using at that time.. or is an anomaly. dunno

Hey so that Tony Little is your keeper pheno of Lime Cookies? Shit looks straight kill bro!!! Really nice bag appeal. If the smoke matches up then I bet she's a force to be reckoned with. Hey any projects done with that Skunk? Didn't JB hit you up at some point? I know he's working with an old Skunk male I bet they'd make killer babies. Keep it GREN bro your gardens are getting better and better!

yes it is.. kinda. i mean i have an ass-ton of lime cookies seeds to look thru if i so please. but currently tony is doing just fine and i have a lot of other shit i gotta fux with. there ARE some projects currently happening with the skunk however. ill keeps you in the loop.
yes JB hit me up, however i have little to no interest in vending anything i make. if anything itd be CZ auctions after ive already given them to a few homies. he didnt mention his male in our convos. but for real thank you for the kind words
ill try my best man.

Shamus

Shamus

DUNKED.

Black haze 003

mmmmm cbhxbshbxsk#1

hehe

619ster

619ster

Damn!!! Nice seedlings. And all them crosses are doin' it!! Man I miss my big room when I see grows like this :(

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter

Piffxbig sur holy sounds likethe best sativa cross to date! U always rockin sik gear my dude.
^^^ who is the breeder of that cross?
Confi

slumdog80

slumdog80

that white pest is so dank looking! greezyyy

those seedlings already caked up!

I agree. white x pestilence, no matter how many times I see his pics I want to take cuts right from
the picture. That pheno hurts me to look at.

Shamus

Shamus

Damn!!! Nice seedlings. And all them crosses are doin' it!! Man I miss my big room when I see grows like this :(

thanks man, yeah the seedlings freaked me out.. the first 3 set of leaves is also coated. maybe 4 of 11 show this phenomenon, but def thats the most significant one. others arent quite to that extent

that white pest is so dank looking! greezyyy

those seedlings already caked up!

it feels rather greasy too. gnarly

Piffxbig sur holy sounds likethe best sativa cross to date! U always rockin sik gear my dude.
^^^ who is the breeder of that cross?
Confi

i would have to agree about it sounding like the best to date.. i personally caress them 5 times a day. i just get what i wanna smoke or try, or at least try my damnedest too.
and they are testers for mr. bodhi btw

I agree. white x pestilence, no matter how many times I see his pics I want to take cuts right from
the picture. That pheno hurts me to look at.

your local arent ya? das glove?
if so, when ive had enough of her shes all yours. sloppy seconds ;)

slumdog80

slumdog80

Hell yeah, I am in the mitten like Ford. I would be all over sloppy seconds,
filthy fourths or the old dirty dozen. I will be posting up some of my recent pheno
finds in a few weeks, just holler if you see something you like.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
curious if she kept her frost or it dissipated? everything looks fiya as usual!
confu

Shamus

Shamus

curious if she kept her frost or it dissipated? everything looks fiya as usual!
confu
its still there just not as pronounced. can only see it when looking at a leafs surface into the light, also it looks like i got a good few black haze phenos from leaf serration alone currently. rather nifty.
im hoping one of the frost monsters is a male and one is a female, as they look similar in growth and might be able to get an idea of what the male is bringing to the table.
the cool thing is i really wanted these to do a black haze x big sur holy bud x 86' sk#1 cross.. to work back into the haze side, keep yields high, bring density up and flowering times down but try and keep the black hazes buzz profile and smell.. plus my skunks been compared to a pure thai and Hawaiian but finishes in 50-56 days, so it should mesh well as far as exotic sativa-ey aromas. im planning on doing some other stuff with a stud too.. ill find one if if it takes an open pollination and a hell of a f2 run if need be..
i want me some 8 er 9 week piff.. lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Great job Shamus. Them nuggs look dank. That OE 40 reminds me of the Jr. high days. That was actually my first beer at 12 yrs. old lol...

Top Bottom