BP British Petroleum Disaster...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

no problem DWB, I just took some of your comments to heart because I have many family in friends in the Tampa area and in LA. I am trying to keep it optimistic also ...

Man, see where all on the same page, and i apoligize an see where what i said was rude. I live pretty damn close to all this as well, way less than a days drive and i could be looking at the spill, im scared shitless too. Its nuts to think that the coast ive grown up on is gone for at least the rest of my lifetime.

fractal

fractal

why the hell are any of u even talking or wasting ur time talking about this??? this is not a chat site for world problems! stupid thread who ever made this!

No more room on earth for people like you. Pay attention or die like the rest. Sticking your head in the sand is not a winning plan.

S

SkyHi

LOL, this makes me laugh...last year gas was 6 bucks a gallon because we were running out....now there millions of gallons pouring out....fucking scammers.....Gro is right, not just about this but alot of thing we dont stand up for....if this happend in the 70's there would be thousands protesting in the streets...yet our new generation does nothing .....

M

MASSES 420KING

gas went up because we cant refine the oil to gas fast enough thats why

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL, this makes me laugh...last year gas was 6 bucks a gallon because we were running out....now there millions of gallons pouring out....fucking scammers.....Gro is right, not just about this but alot of thing we dont stand up for....if this happend in the 70's there would be thousands protesting in the streets...yet our new generation does nothing .....

A lot of those peeps that was protesting back in the 70s are, today, sitting behind desktop letting all this shit happening. They are the ones incharge of shitty programs on TV etc etc...This generation of protesters became the people they used to protest agains. Sad story...

A

andy107

Your right we all have different opinions, we prolly wont ever see eye to eye on it. Maybe the humanitarian efforts didnt roll out as fast as in haiti, but there are truly TONS of business's on the coast donating more than you could imagine. The company i work for just donated close to a $100k in supplies and donations....I just dont think that this oil leak thats still under raps and has had so much effort towards telling people its fine, no big deal, that till recently people werent really sure how bad it was. The haiti earthquake killed 200,000 people that day, it leveled an entire city, it took weeks to even pile up all the dead bodys....I dont know man, i guess we just see things different. Everyone is entitled to there opinion though, that's a fact.

Thats tight that they donated all that money man, lookin back i should have worded what i said differently..i have nothing against ppl donating to other people/countries in need..not at all i think its great..i just wish our government wouldnt spend our tax dollars on other countries b4 our own..like that whole bailing greece outta their debt..like wtf? im pretty stoned right now so idk if im making sense haha either way i didnt mean to get defensive the way i did..peace :smiley_joint:

convex

convex

Thats tight that they donated all that money man, lookin back i should have worded what i said differently..i have nothing against ppl donating to other people/countries in need..not at all i think its great..i just wish our government wouldnt spend our tax dollars on other countries b4 our own..like that whole bailing greece outta their debt..like wtf? im pretty stoned right now so idk if im making sense haha either way i didnt mean to get defensive the way i did..peace :smiley_joint:

Greece was bailed out primarily be the European Union.

G

Gro

dude,a little off subject but,i'm gonna take this moment to celebrate the fact that someone thinks i'm right,.....lol.

i'm proud i live in a country where we can engage in this sort of discussion,the farm rocks!

L

LEBDOG

I am not psychic, but call this deuchbag confirmation.

I just saw an MSNBC Report warning of high level cyber attacks. Now please don't dismiss this as further nonsense as I believe our Homeland Security is using this and similar phony warnings to control the Internet.

All of this free information is circulating via the Internet and the government has no control of it's dissemination. If Homeland Security or the Government are allow to filter or regulate or shut down the Internet this may dramatically effect efforts to spread the logical truth.

I ask all THCF members to watch for this destruction of the free Internet by the government bodies. Research Internet2 if you are unaware of these reports. Internet2 is very scary and many cable and data companies are pushing for this. Please do not allow us to lose the Internet.

I suggest AlterNet (which is my silly idea), of an expanded peer to peer based Internet based upon the existing infrastructure using wireless & satellite IP ping pong communication. This could operate like pirate radio. If I had to settle on slower speeds to have the truth at my fingertips, I would make do. This is if Red Dawn ever happened. I would love to get Willy, Jesse, Alex, Glenn Beck and Ron Paul together and explain my idea to them. I think this is something we need to look at before we lose our free information.

Maybe, the paranoia is effecting me too, but I agree it's better to act preemptively. Thanks for not taking anger or anything silly from my posts. This site is full of true Patriots and I know Thomas Jefferson would agree with me 100%, then we'd go smoke a blunt and bang the help.

Not to toot my own horn, but check this scary stupid buffoon (Lieberman) out (today):

I saw this (Lieberman video) bullshit reported by Jon Stewart, tonight...

I just picked up a 92FS today, no shit (I've wanted one for a while). I have always had enduro's, but right now have a supermotard with 2 sets of tires... This may get interesting...

This guy calls himself a freedom fighting democrat?
Yikes, yikes, yikes!

And we are suppose to believe there is free press? Why would the Internet scare them so much them, hmm, hmm...

N

nog

ita all bullshit isnt it, it dosnt matter what big corporATIONS do they allways play the if we go bust the whole economy will suffer card,so they get either let off the hook or bailled out by the taxpaying mugs like me. look at Union Carbide, you lot think 9/11 was bad, ask those poor basterds at Bohpal what they think, why dont govts treat corporate murderers the same as terrorist murderers? the banks are making fortunes, they are charging higher interest rates here in the uk, like 9%, with a base rate of 1/2 % , six years ago, when interest base rates were about 5% i was getting charged 7%, they want 7 and 8% above base rate ffs, i thought usery was a sin? if thats the case how come a UK court of law where there is a big fuck off symbol on the wall behind the judge saying "Dieu et mon droit" God is my right??? how fucking hypocritical can you get, how the fuck can they enforce debts at such high interest rates??? they are all evil lying twats who use God when it suits them.

fractal

fractal

Liberman is really a top dog who needs to be put down. I am so sick of seeing that dual Israeli-USA citizen with his rotten teeth and hound dog face, always saying something totallly against the constitution.

Nice beretta pickup, Lebdog but damn that is a big gun for a small 9mm round. I carry a 10mm pistol, it's a .40 on steroids that can literally dismember people. A 9mm won't do much against drugged out attackers or any kind of armor. I want the CZ 2075 subcompact for a 9, check it out that pistol is sick.

L

LEBDOG

Nice beretta pickup, Lebdog but damn that is a big gun for a small 9mm round. I carry a 10mm pistol, it's a .40 on steroids that can literally dismember people. A 9mm won't do much against drugged out attackers or any kind of armor. I want the CZ 2075 subcompact for a 9, check it out that pistol is sick.

I will check out the CZ, I am also looking at the FN FiveSeveN. That is my stopper, the 9 is my standard paying homage to history. Plus, Martin Retting didn't have the .40 in stock the other day. I am also looking at the Springfield .45. I just don't know if I will get the FN or Springfield first. I think I will go FN, just to be prepared. Out of state mag holds 20...

Thanks for advice! Take care of you and yours!

D

da BUG

shit hasnt even really been publicized about whats goin on down there. the heat is makin the oil harder to skim and burn plus people are gettin sick by the drones from shit that BP puts in their shit. More animals die after being cleaned than make it worth the effort. and now hurricanes are gonna blow oil everywhere. So how are your guys day goin....lol

M

MASSES 420KING

its my day offi myself am all right but i am saddened for my brothers and sisters who live on the shores or make there living from the gulf [in one way shape or form] all i can say is at least the gulf is nuke free for now unless its being censored there telling us not to go down there and help its almost like they want this to happen

L

LEBDOG

its my day offi myself am all right but i am saddened for my brothers and sisters who live on the shores or make there living from the gulf [in one way shape or form] all i can say is at least the gulf is nuke free for now unless its being censored there telling us not to go down there and help its almost like they want this to happen

IMO, the world is so fragmented, many people feel they are unique and have the one and only God on their side. Because of this fragmentation of thought, considering politics, it's extremely difficult to get anything done. Now, when you have a disaster like the Gulf Oil, you may be able to use the influence of the disaster, to sway the people in to following your agenda. In the case of our current president, this means CAP & Trade as well as clean fuel. Sadly, due to the nature of office, I am sure he's playing both sides of the field, ALL POLITITIANS DO! ONLY A STATESMAN (non-career politician) can endure the painful process of honerable legislation, as you don't make many friends (IE: No campaign contributions).

Remember using 911 to attack Iraq, not the Saudi living in Afghanistan, we went to Iraq. Talk about using a disaster to justify an agenda. Again if I were president, I would have been hanging out a military helicopter, not crying as I cover my mouth from debris on the steet. Juliani is the ultimate puss! He led nothing and looked like a puss. Stand up and fight politician, but chicken hawks don't fight, they order our children to fight/die for them. If he runs for president, he will be our next president. What a pussy! Date that one!

M

MASSES 420KING

aw rite there lebdog your god [not you] is the main problem its all a lie religions of today are a lie chapter 1 verse 26 of genesis[first page of bible] and the god said let US make man in OUR IMAGE in OUR LIKENESS god would say in my likeness in my image but no its plural meaning the gods the book of ezekiel and the book of enock moses being followed by a cloud for 40 years while leading the isrealites through the desert the gods are aliens and i say this with all seriousness neil armstrong and buzz aldrin say that they were followed and observed while in space they have video of monstrous buildings on the moon that were obviously put there by the aliens or our ancestors from other regions of our ever expanding universe

Latest posts

Top Bottom