Brand new UCXXL6 setup with the quickness

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMyPiece

Whoa, what have I stumbled upon.. Great/Clean setup fellow Texan!
-Pullin up a chair & cooler for this one. Green Mojo brother!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This setup is goin to run Flourolicous, Silica Blast, and molasses for the most part with a few tricks we figured out on another system runnin alot of organic stuff.

Tex

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Your water filter will work in any position facing down is just a little bit less of a mess when cleaning

St3ve

St3ve

So Tex, have you shared somewhere else or are you willing to here, the tricks you are referring to?

Your water filter will work in any position facing down is just a little bit less of a mess when cleaning

are you referring to my comment about the manifold being upside down? If you are.. I wasn't referring to the filter. I was referring to the cuts in the PVC facing the wrong way. They cut them to face down to help discourage the roots from going into the pipe.

and Buddy, he already said two 1k's.

B

Buddy Hemphill

word....lol..

I posted at 3am...I was reading this ..drinkin coffee and blazin. Eeaarrrrly work morning today. I shouldn't post before daylight. My mind just aint right without a quart of joe.

I really called myself looking.....doh!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
One trick is that I may take that inline filter off in favor of a strait flow setup, that way it doesn't just catch all the solids in the nutrient dilution with the first pass...

66-67 degree water temps seems to work best either way

Ride the ph

This room has (2) 6 site setups side by side with a total of 4k burning in umberellas above

Tex

Aligee

Aligee

So is this system running straight organic nutrients ? I seen you use ionic in the past are you still using that ? Im getting set to dabble in dwc/rdwc again after getting root rot on my 1st go at the UC (having since given it away) im determined to get it right this time digging all your threads to date rock on bruh!!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Everything in this thread is for this setup specifically....I do run Ionic in another setup and H&G in another one..

Tex

B

BavarianFarmer

Nice! In my opinion with the good lube, the 3" uniseals are a little easier to slide through than the 2". It seems like people have said contrary in the past. Also, I had no idea the in line filters were suppose to lay flat like that, haha, I have mine with the filter sticking up. If I have enough play in the threads I will have to turn it over.
Bavarian Farmer

St3ve

St3ve

Wow 4k, meh bad buddy.

So are you trying all the different nutes just for lolz then? Do you think you'll settle on just one in all your setups or just change it up all the time?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ionic is easy cheesy but so are the others but for the money I like the Ionic right now.

Tex

S

Seed Buyer

Hey Tex...I read you are running 40" center but the moduls look really close to the walls in your pics. Are they really close to the wall or is this the camera angle giving me a false since of depth?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Really close to the wall, the space is tight for sure.

Tex

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's gotta be the shoes....!

Kinda off topic but after seeing your Vans shoes I remembered the day I got these shoes at the skate shop and was on cloud nine!! lol

b9a2_12.JPG

N

nixusr

One trick is that I may take that inline filter off in favor of a strait flow setup, that way it doesn't just catch all the solids in the nutrient dilution with the first pass...

66-67 degree water temps seems to work best either way

Ride the ph

This room has (2) 6 site setups side by side with a total of 4k burning in umberellas above

Tex

Since you might remove the filter do you ever have any root debris getting returned back to the pump?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No....I have gott'n a lil hydroton in the reducer t but thats about it

Tex

BCrocker

BCrocker

Looks awesome.. so pumped to get a setup like this for myself. :)

St3ve

St3ve

man thats crazy.. you'll pull over 3# with that no prob? Mine are always way bigger and I have yet to hit three in mine. :/

Top Bottom