BREAKING BUD with ILL EAGLE

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

Thanks gb and nb. I'm fortunate to have a legit graphics guy who loves the plant. It gives me a solid point of reference for future grows. Nothing like being able to look back and see how I did.

The Dubblecheese flew so fast I'm dubbling up. I got a couple complimentary bags of HRs BlackAndTan grow mediato run in place of the Promix. It's mostly wool with some sort of black shit mixed in which is supposed to bond with the roots and made to maximize the dirty's performance. I'm already super happy with the Dirty so if this is going to make it better then hells yea.

Ievegbloomdirty

ill eagle

ill eagle

I just got a sample. I'll be running it on this next batch and post results. If I get anything better then what I already get with the dirty I will be surprised.

O

organiclover

did you have to pre soak or flush this wool before you used it ?
looks like bulk wool
do you top off your res daily ?
super interested in running this same exact set up

ill eagle

ill eagle

The wool came with a solution to run on your first rez fill. YOu just dump it in before mixing nutes. Supposed to be a conditioner or something or another.

Still rocking blue buckets as well. I think I like the Oxygen Pot system overall better but it definitely comes with a higher price. The digital timer is nice as I can water every 2nd or 3rd day if I want.

Thc1

iCultivate

iCultivate

Shit is happening indeed mate! The graphics lend a nice edge of professionalism to what is already a solid showcase of talent.

That last plant is a frosty little number! Is that Dubble Cheese?

-- iCultivate --

entropy99

entropy99

Cool thread and a very clean and professional setup you're running.

neverbreak

neverbreak

reckon yer doin a fine job of keepin it proper bro. props.

neverbreak

monkeymun

monkeymun

How big is your grow space bro..and how many plants are you running in it?

Top Bottom