BREAKING BUD with ILL EAGLE

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

good question. I have 6 lights in that room. I think its like 30' x 6' canopy? I am running 29 plants.

yellowhead

yellowhead

Awesome grow Ill! Is that a massive tent you're growing them in?

ill eagle

ill eagle

No, It's a room within a matrix of rooms…. underground. The dub cheese room. This strain is absolutely fire. I would love to enter this shit into one of these cups as I know it would at least place. I don't think the creator would approve as it is more of a family offering but I know it would appeal to the masses. 20+ years of growing and never seen/smelt/smoked such a lovely herb. I feel privileged to have her. +size powder has her pushing hard.
Vegbloomsize

619ster

619ster

Is the Dub Cheese available at all in clones or is it on lock? I would love to run her but if no chance for that I'd love to find flowers to try. Great looking run!!

ill eagle

ill eagle

If "on lock" you mean not passed around, yea. I was asked specifically not to hand her out. My partner is friends with the creator and you gotta respect the man that made her. Apparently the same guy is dabbling with Guerrilla Glue, another cut that stems from the Sour Dub, and will be experimenting with crosses. I don't see how you could improve this line though. I've never smoked anything like it. definitely my favorite of all time
Vegbloomsize

Illeagle1

burn4me

burn4me

man oh man them are some frosty ladies....
looks like its snowing on your plants....
very excited to run my veg+bloom nutes now i hope if i stumble with it youd lend some pointers. very nice set-up too
overall A+++:D

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

These are some unforgettable buds. Wow bro you out did yourself this time

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

That Dub Cheese looks bangin all the cheeses ive seen in Dago got a nice frost to em always but this one takes they cake @ill eagle Quesooooooooooo reeeking bud has one of the craziest type of smells a flower can have.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looks fuckin killer man. Good shit goin on here. You could scrape that resin off those leaves and melt it down right there, no doubt. Props. MGG

Latest posts

Top Bottom