ill eagle

ill eagle

+size I use weeks 2-6 in flower and foliar half strength in veg

dub cheese nugget for breakfast
IMG 6854

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

WS, when do u incorporate the +size?

back when I was using it I was using 1-2 grams a gallon weeks 2-6, pretty sure new directions are to use weeks 2-6 but at 1 gram a gallon. Just got a big ass sample of the new +size and am gonna be using it with the RO version in coco, the plants are at day 7 so I'll start feeding +size in about a week, another crop of that Blackberry Kush so it'll be a good comparison.

grower4life

grower4life

back when I was using it I was using 1-2 grams a gallon weeks 2-6, pretty sure new directions are to use weeks 2-6 but at 1 gram a gallon. Just got a big ass sample of the new +size and am gonna be using it with the RO version in coco, the plants are at day 7 so I'll start feeding +size in about a week, another crop of that Blackberry Kush so it'll be a good comparison.
What is +size and who makes this product, I haven't heard or seen it ?

Tanaks

Tanaks

loving this thread! def taking notes from the "heisienbud" method lol...awesome grow my dude much respect!

sdgrower

sdgrower

How did this turn out?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

How did this turn out?

absolutely fucking crusher.

The flowers were way fatter and had the smell was way stronger for all strains, not sure if the quality was affected vs regular veg bloom (flowers don't look as nice IMO but they are STACKED) I'm gonna give at least two weeks to cure before I try anything.

BBK and Bubba Kush @ chop:
IMG 20141022 092531

IMG 20141021 085853947 HDR

Blackberry fully maxed out, Idk if I can get these plants to produce any more but I'm definitely going to try!

IMG 20141016 130439

and the biggest blackberry nug I've ever seen, you can see the afghani starting to come out pretty hard, after the purple set in she actually started getting that velvety/spicy smell Flo is known for instead of the blueberry-muffins-in-the-oven-smell. These shots are at 62 days, usually they get chopped before day 60 so the smell could just be a late characteristic. IDK.

IMG 20141021 131353708

Definitely impressed with the +size, however at the same time we were running a room running ONLY veg+bloom with a bi-monthly tea, it's about to hit super, super hard. So I'm still up in the air as to whether to use +size (or anything else other than straight veg bloom), gonna take a few more runs before I see results I can make a decision on...here's durban on straight veg bloom, full strength (700-850 ppm, 6.1-6.4 ph) from cutting to week 7...

IMG 20141019 152442798

ill eagle

ill eagle

Gotta give love for locally bred genetics. One of the benefits, weather aside, of living in So Cal. Sure you can sprout quality genetics, maybe even find an elite, but when someone does years of work for you and hands you the Dubtech it's one of those golden moments. I guess it's Sour Dubble crossed to Alien Dawg. I've run Sour Dub and that shit is super top shelf. Im not sure what the alien dawg is about but seeing what comes through in this lady that shit must been proper .
IMG 7832
IMG 7807

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Gotta give love for locally bred genetics. One of the benefits, weather aside, of living in So Cal. Sure you can sprout quality genetics, maybe even find an elite, but when someone does years of work for you and hands you the Dubtech it's one of those golden moments. I guess it's Sour Dubble crossed to Alien Dawg. I've run Sour Dub and that shit is super top shelf. Im not sure what the alien dawg is about but seeing what comes through in this lady that shit must been proper . View attachment 463100View attachment 463099
I agree. There's some good breeders down here in Daygo.

Top Bottom