Bred at Altitude: White Fire x Kushdee

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Aw I'm scared to flip 'em...lol
Actually I needed to rebuild the veg space. It should be installed this eve and tomorrow we go 12/12.
Pics tonight.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Day one 12/12 :D

#1 was unavailable for comment... not really, for some retarded reason I forgot to grab a pic of her. tomorrow.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Dang. Forgot all about this thread.

They're doing great, looking like they're loving the altitude! Kudos on growing them so healthy.

-- iCultivate --

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Here we go! I started bud 3 days ago.. Looking forward to seeing some nugs! That fan leaf on the bottom pic is enormous.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

And here they are. They've been lollipopped since last update and have stretched 6-8" each, except for #3, which barely stretched. I take top fan leaves if they block light on a potential bud top during the stretch. One they really set, I'll be cutting all growth that will not receive enough light to reach their potential. I unfortunately have larger plants than anticipated smashed in a small space. We'll see how they turn out. Stoked to see what comes from these.

Update31014 010

#2 (for sure thought this was male until actual flower. seemed to change its mind, lol.)
Update31014 003

Update31014 008

Update31014 002

Update31014 001

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I do not have time tonight to post pics of all phenos, but I am very excited about what I see. The Kushdee daddy has imparted his aroma dominantly to 2 of the WFKD cuts and one of the C4SSKD cuts. That Kushdee is something special in the flavor department. One of the other WFKD cuts smells half-sweet, half-OG, and the other two are reminiscent of the WiFi at this point. We'll see how the smells hold.
In the resin department, all of the phenos are producing a solid amount of trichomes. Pacific Coast Kush, C4SSKD #5, and WFKD #5 are leading all other plants in trichome production at this point, beating out WiFis #2&3, Girl Scout Cookies (forum and thin mint cuts), and Buddha Tahoe. We'll see how they finish.

Progress 001

4 of the 5 WFKD testers. Two of them are stretching like OG. Buds took a bit to start, but are packing on weight by the hour.

Progress 005
Sorry about the bad pics, but you get an idea of the trichome production. Day 20.

Progress 006

Better pic. I doubt if these will grow into colas, but I'll see if I can fatten them up.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Day 25

Buds325 009

Buds325 008

Buds325 006

Pretty good trichome production. Amazing smells, from the super-sweet gun oil to citrusy hot garbage, and some skunk in the air. The Kushdee-dominant F1s are very apparent. Those will hopefully finish early, as well. The other phenos smell dank, with varying degrees of potency.
I am fairly pleased with the progress so far. I wish I had used larger pots and these girls had more room. I am working into a rrrrreal nice canopy.
Later I would like to post some shots of my other cuts at day 25. These are keeping pace if not leading the pack.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'm holding over 1000 of these beans. I also have just as many from several other crosses. There will be some available if you can find me at the Cup on Saturday.

I am toying with the idea of calling this epic cross "Pay It Forward Kush" with the idea that the progeny NEVER be hoarded by anyone, ever. If you get a cut or some beans, I fully trust and expect that you share with those who need it.

Top Bottom