Bred at Altitude: White Fire x Kushdee

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nanners.

In the spirit of full disclosure and accurate reporting of results, I have one pheno that has kicked out a couple male flowers. I checked the room for light leaks and found one right beside this plant. SO, I'll be running this pheno again to see if it's the genetics or grower error. In any case, the leak has been there since day 1 and it took 7 weeks to herm the plant. Everything else is fine in the garden, I'm happy to report.

In any case, if you're running these testers, keep your eyes peeled. The Kushdee was regular seed and very stable, but the White Fire was an S1. In my opinion, they are worth the risk, looking at the 5 phenos I have produced in my spot. Not one was a letdown in the trichome or aroma department. Hope to have a nicer camera and better photos uploaded by tonight. They are all on the flush; some are ready to chop and some are close. The Kushdee definitely sped up the flowering period of the White Fire. I don't think any of these phenos will go past 60 days and look better then my WiFi cuts when they are done at 70. We will see.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

#2 is down. A couple late nanners. They did not open; I was planning to take her down yesterday anyhow. SO, possibly due to lights leaks, I have managed to herm 2/5 gorgeous phenotypes. Genetics? Maybe; the WiFi was feminized seed. I will be running these cuts again immediately (light leaks fixed) to determine if it's genetics or environment. I will not be handing out any more of these seeds until I know it's not hermie-prone. I believe they're worth picking thru for some badass cuts, so I will continue to do so as I have room. However, I am not intending to focus on this cross, as the mother may not be as stable as she seemed. The Wifi cut I used has never once shown any male flowers, but recessive traits lurk...
Smoke report after cure for each cut.

4buds14 006

4buds14 010

see the nanner?

4buds14 013

Hoping the herm issue was the light leak; this cut yielded great for a t5 grow.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks, bro! I tried a half-cured bud last night. Very excited. Different buzz than I've had in a while, and somewhat giggly. My girl and I had some awesome QT after we tried MGK #3 last night. Best date in a minute, all goofy and lovey-dovey. Don't tell anyone I shared this :-) Life is coming back together after a couple rough weeks and I'll post some shots of the new round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom