Breeding etiquette , or Just pollen chucking politeness?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

Will pass along MEGA Aloha to him today from you, Keo. He will appreciate that...spent a lot of his time on your home soil. I'll be seeing him this evening.

Thanks for the kind words and warm vibes...much Aloha my brada kine!

A
Never spoke with Alien before but from what everyone on here says about him he deserves a big mahalo from from all of us and to his dear friend so a big mahalo and shout out out from the big island we are all alone in our travels but we are never alone in the journey

A

Alien

Supporter
If it's time yet... Cyclol sent him Madd Respect from Brazil !
Peace to eternity...:cool:

Done Cyclol! Thank you for the good vibes!

Never spoke with Alien before but from what everyone on here says about him he deserves a big mahalo from from all of us and to his dear friend so a big mahalo and shout out out from the big island we are all alone in our travels but we are never alone in the journey

Aloha my brada...very kind words...much appreciated. Mahalo for the Big Island shout out...West Side...BANYANS!!!

Cheers and thanks,
A

K

keonaona

Will pass along MEGA Aloha to him today from you, Keo. He will appreciate that...spent a lot of his time on your home soil. I'll be seeing him this evening.

Thanks for the kind words and warm vibes...much Aloha my brada kine!

A

tell him hawaii thinks of him and ill pour out some sand and a prayer for him ... glad you brought this up alien ...i see how much you care for this person ... may ke akua guide him to da promise land.. much love my brada !!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up Mo!watching the repeat of the Seahawks game last night,inspecting the arsenal of grenades on hand.pulling pins and sportin' grins.how's that 303 on this beautiful day?
What up brother Fudge! Things are great on my end bro, thank you for asking. Yeah, that game was a bit ugly (for us) i had to go ahead and turn it off, lol. So other that things are great, haha. Hope those Grenades are blowin up for ya Fudge. Peace, blessings, respect brother! Stay up! Motiv

sky high

sky high

Just went back through this after giving it a break for a few days....

Since I brought it up/made a point of mentioning it.... I wanted to give props/respect to Bro Baba and Alien for giving credit to Organkid for his ever-important drop of "kush" S-1's.

good stuff. Walkin' the walk kinda stuff.

s h

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

a little offtopic, but we prob should be using "afghan" rather than "afghani". the latter is not a correct term to describe people or things from/pertaining-to that region (unless you're referring to their currency). in certain local circles, "afghani" can also be slang for nearby fighters who came over from pakistan to join the cause, or in some cases, afghan refugees who fled to pakistan.

people/stuff from pakistan are pakistani(s), however, those from afghanistan are properly referred to as afghan(s). americants seem to get this wrong more often than not.

i was pretty confused back when OG "kushes" started hitting my neighborhood, didn't look like any kush strains i had ever seen..

A

Alien

Supporter

Since I brought it up/made a point of mentioning it.... I wanted to give props/respect to Bro Baba and Alien for giving credit to Organkid for his ever-important drop of "kush" S-1's.

s h

Props and respect right back at ya, Sky High!

a little offtopic, but we prob should be using "afghan" rather than "afghani". the latter is not a correct term to describe people or things from/pertaining-to that region (unless you're referring to their currency). in certain local circles, "afghani" can also be slang for nearby fighters who came over from pakistan to join the cause, or in some cases, afghan refugees who fled to pakistan.

people/stuff from pakistan are pakistani(s), however, those from afghanistan are properly referred to as afghan(s). americants seem to get this wrong more often than not.

i was pretty confused back when OG "kushes" started hitting my neighborhood, didn't look like any kush strains i had ever seen..

Great post...thank you.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

s h
Labeling it correctly and keeping the truth on genetics is the least we should all do....when you create or hybridize something then it's always good to name it but when you use someone elses work, give credit!!

sky high

sky high

Thanks for sortin' out the Pakistani and Afghan lingo for me, El!

But...um....along the same lines... while I sometimes believe we are more of an "Ameri>cant<" nation, I'm pretty sure most of us cranky yankees like the term "Ameri>can<!

Props and respect right back at ya, Sky High!

>>>>smiles<<<

Somethin' (AmeriCAN) to get all of us mutherfuckers singin along to-geth-a and back on track.......

"and all of the sudden...things start jumpin up from the ground...'

A

Alien

Supporter
Somethin' (AmeriCAN) to get all of us mutherfuckers singin along to-geth-a and back on track.......

"and all of the sudden...things start jumpin up from the ground...'

Great song Sky! Thanks for posting that!

Labeling it correctly and keeping the truth on genetics is the least we should all do....when you create or hybridize something then it's always good to name it but when you use someone elses work, give credit!!

Very well said, baba. Respect.

Cheers brother!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Good to see some big dawgs chiming in here.you guys are laying the foundation down for years to come.TOTALLY AGREE ON THE CREDIT THING.just as us as humans you can never take away where you come from.I think it is important to document a lot of the gear out right now on sites like seedfinder.eu so this history doesn't get lost.BIG PROPS TO YOU BREEDERS THROWING DOWN THE FIRE!

reeldrag

reeldrag

Done Cyclol! Thank you for the good vibes!

Aloha my brada...very kind words...much appreciated. Mahalo for the Big Island shout out...West Side...BANYANS!!!

Cheers and thanks,
A
ocean view needs some of your bad ass flowers gonna b hitting you up soon ;)

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Ha, yeah i got that lesson from an afghan college-kid who shared some snacks with me during a shitty airport layover once. I've had that embarrassing experience of being the unknowingly-ignorant american on numerous occasions while travelling.

Hey Sky, where i grew up Neil Young was rather widely considered 'anti-american'. Which is kind of a bad joke, considering how most people totally mis-interpreted his friend Ronnie VZ's equally famous lyrics about the civil-rights-era South. Even George Wallace was too fucking ignorant to realize Skynyrd was actually satirizing him and all that racist bullshit. Young just released a new album called "Americana" a few months ago (guessing from your musical tastes you've prob heard it).

Top Bottom