Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Time for some pics again

Pink pck:
Pinkpck

Red PCK:
Redcola

Purple PCK, though it got harder to distinguish it from the red one. Dark red would be a better description now.
Redbudd

Panama (the light leaves are from an OT Haze next to it)
Panama ot

Panamafrost

Silver haze, in particular the bud of the main stem. LST-ed a bit but the stem is much fatter. The difference in frost with the others buds is clearly noticeable.

Frostyyyy3

Frostyyyy4

As expected, especially since a day after pollination attempt two were I've been far from careful, I will have plenty of seeds in the silver haze plants. Little more in the main buds of some plants than I would have liked but ah well, it will either be SHxSH or SH x red PCK of which I won't mind having some extra.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
:woot: That would be amazing!
I've given it some more thought and just went to Amsterdam to get some Hindu Kush seeds. :D Will pop them tomorrow. The SH will take longer than the PCK which means I will have some space in my flower closet in about 3 weeks, just enough to time to veg the hindu kush and hopefully some of the pck clones to fill up that space.

The goal is to end up with something very close to the PCK but with enough of the hindu kush genes to make it more productive. I'm not going for extreme unformity, but they have to produce plenty of colorful phenos, some pink, red, and purple would be nice. It still won't be the strongest bud around, that would likely require a modern OG or similar, but I can't be sure about what is in those and so I went for plain hindu kush. After the initial cross I will cross it back to the same pck parent (probably the red male), the result of that I will cross with the pink and purple female or maybe plants from the PCKxPCK seeds the plants are creating now. So I'm basically going to try and capture as many of the PCK genes of the 4 colored plants I have (3females, 1 male). In a way the opposite of the PCKxSH where I focus on getting a few of its traits in the cross but want the rest to be more like the SH.

One of the popular kush varieties on several menus, some the most expensive on the list, is Rollex OG, which is white fire x og. I coincidentally seen a good size grow with it and while I'm sure it's good stuff it doesn't look very kush to me.

I ended up buying GSC Sour Kush. Tastes good, bit of mint on lips, strong too. 14.50 euro per gram, about $17. At 2e kamer, where they list the flower time too. Most bud costs a little more than €1 euro per flower week. Gsc sour kush takes 9 weeks, the varieties above it and below were mostly 11-13 wekers.

I also got some temple balls at kadinsky again very smooth soft high yet body relaxing hash.

I checked a few other shops but not a whole lot of interesting kush varieties. Ended up buying Lemon Haze at Hunters (great stuff, definitely recommend it as a good place to get lemon haze) and some Jack Herer. The JH was only 8 euro per gram... nuts, so I had to buy some. Not the most tasty JH I had but it was once the most expensive on the menus and that 8 euro is relatively a very cheap yet quality high.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
PCK former green pheno turning more colorful. The older preflowers near the bottom of the plant are straight up red.
Green pink

Seeds in progress on the red PCK:
Redseeds

Purp:
Pckrpurpbuddy
Pcktrichs

Pckredtrichs

The trichomes with pink heads looking from the top have red stalks. Notice the once at the bottom center glowing. I'm going to let them flower as long as possible, to mature the seeds properly, so could get interesting with more trichs turning pink and hopefully some full red wine balls.

Contrast

That SH plant on the right is a monster. It sucks the pot dry in no time. Flushed some coco in the perlite so it holds a little more, will have to do.

Shcolas

It's not too happy with the 660watt setting on my new ballast, got hot at the top and messed up the bud a bit.

It's very very similar to the perfumed Amnesia white plant I had. So much I would say amnesia white is not (haze x afghani) x thai but Silver Haze x something and that something wasn't thai. The amnesia white plant had shorter internodes and was more chunky like more afghani... or super skunk (skunk x afghani).

Sexiest plant alive:
Sexiestot

Only Haze I put in the flower closet, got clones of 2 others. This is the short one... though partly stretched more because it has little space, it got tall lol

Her beauty is lost in the pic really. I tried a dozen angles and it just doesn't capture it well. The symmetry is really beautiful in reality. Elegant. Just look at her legs:
Sexyhaze

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sexiest plant alive

Words dont do it
"""""""""Its a feeling"""""""
deep inside that leads to a rapid heart rate and a gasping for air type condition
Its time to place WARNINGS on your thread LOL
MAY CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
a desire to grow the best gerls ya can OR to hunt for Jimmy Hoffa or the Lost Cities of the Cannabidial Tribe.
You bring out the Savage grower in us all S man.
Always a Pleasure.
FlyJ

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
4feet

She (OT Haze) is now exactly 4' tall... Maybe not on pics but still sexy as can be.

PCK pink top:
Pinkpcktop

Some red on the seeds itself in the red female:
Redseeds2

I'm seriously considering to do a high quantity round of Panama x SH...
Panamas

An option for project Wineballs: (Panama x PCK) x (PCK x SH). Recombine the PCK genes to get some with color, and at the same time boost yield and include many sativa and haze genes. With some luck and enough plants, that could lead to sativa/haze dom plants with just enough PCK.

Panamacola

Panama has small calyxes, but many, and combined with the fatter swollen calyxes from the afghani in SH that could be a really good mix yield wise and make it more suitable for a commercial grow (in NL anyway, hard to sell hairy bud). Besides that, the Panama smells gorgeous, spicy/exotic lemon hazy and cross with SH should be a little darker, stronger, more robuust, and lift that hazy undertone to haze.

About 2.5 years ago when I got the CH and made the initial crosses I've been working with since, I actually considered Panama as the first option. Didn't because I expected it to be too sativa sort of speak (stretchy and airy) to start working with. Looking at the pic above, the bud structure... some may find that undesirable and look like foxtails but the same structure with more swollen calyxes is exactly what my best P (chunk x cannalope haze) plants had. More swollen, more receding shorter pistils would make it a breeze to trim despite its structure.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Words dont do it
"""""""""Its a feeling"""""""
deep inside that leads to a rapid heart rate and a gasping for air type condition
Its time to place WARNINGS on your thread LOL
MAY CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
a desire to grow the best gerls ya can OR to hunt for Jimmy Hoffa or the Lost Cities of the Cannabidial Tribe.
You bring out the Savage grower in us all S man.
Always a Pleasure.
FlyJ
Fokker, u took the words right outta my mouth @FlyinJStable Good to see you. @Sativied your work and dedication never ceases to amaze. You are a consummate grower my man.!!! Respect +++

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

so do you still get the trifoliate plants in your offsprings?

i found some tri's in a few seeds i made in an accidental crossing. i have some plants that start off trifoliate and then revert to alternating nodes like a regular plant but they keep the spacing of the leaves. if you look top down still looks tri. have others that start off regular opposite nodes, then turn trifoliate when mature.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
so do you still get the trifoliate plants in your offsprings?

i found some tri's in a few seeds i made in an accidental crossing. i have some plants that start off trifoliate and then revert to alternating nodes like a regular plant but they keep the spacing of the leaves. if you look top down still looks tri. have others that start off regular opposite nodes, then turn trifoliate when mature.

Whorled Phyllotaxy yes (trifoliate is something else, 3 leaflets in a palmate leaf) but not in the plant I currently grow. Not yet anyway :) Oh and sounds like you got both worlds sort of speak, mine always start out regular, and then turn whorled anywhere at 4th node and later.

The crosses I made with the quad male I started with produce plenty of whorlers but are not so great otherwise. So I'm working on a few others crosses, which at some point I will create a whorled version of, try to anyway.

Ole @FlyinJStable never lacks for some colorful vocab. Your are a riot bro. :smoking:
Yeah he does, always puts a smile on my face reading his posts :)

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Color coded seeds... From pink, purple and red PCK.

Colorcodedseeds

The red and the purple PCK started too look more like each other but the difference above is visible clearly with the naked eye. I just checked one to see how mature they are, the red one is PCKxSH.

Pcktric 2

Pcktric1

Pcktric 3

Pcktric 4

Pcktric wth

Blobs... pink, red, yellow, beige and stalkless...

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Pink PCK:
Pckpink frostleaf

Pckpink frostleaf bott large

Pckpink frostleaf bott bwsmall

Panama:
Panamacolas

Panamacola2

Just harvested some mature Panama x SH seeds from this one, will pop those asap cause it just smells so great. Going to flower the clone of the Panama too and then cross back to that one.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Bottleroots

OT Haze bottle, 1.7L perlite, 0.1Lcoco... some ducting to keep light out to prevent algae.

OT flower

OT flower2

OTtall5feet2

Nearly 5 feet of pure haze :D Despite the skinny arms it's really tough, I can't pinch the stem.

Silver Haze:
Shbuddy

Biggest and frostiest SH, some buds right in the back are panama.
SHbigfrosty

3 in front are SH, ones in back are panama.
SH panama

Latest posts

Top Bottom