Breeding talk for everyone to understand

• Thread starter Chad.Westport
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

What if you could do it on your phone? And it was easy enough to open, and you were able to select from preset options or other, with the ability to write in a note? Sending you a DM.

How does one do this? Can I get this info DMed too, Amy?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I know a few folks participating in this thread expressed some interest in a group project, so instead of being annoying and tagging people im just going to leave this here 👍🌱

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Hey guys / gals. Moving this over here instead of hijacking Aquamans thread.

Last question asked was - how can I learn more and what am I looking for.

Two principles are mandatory for understanding traditional breeding (male to female), the first is genetic inheritance which was best outlined by Gregor Mendel with his pea experiment. Another thing to familiarize yourself with is the Hardy-Weinberg Model.

If you're looking for a great book, but a very dry and science type read, go for :The Cannabis Breeders Bible" by Greg Green
Im starting on traits and I just read a summary article by a phd who quotes
mendel a lot Im going to look up both the bible you mention and if you can recommend something by Mendel It would be welcomed. There is a reply down in this article about “23 and Me” cannabis stating that big agro is screwing it up. I am working on an experiment in plant genetics to change attributes distinctly and isolate the receptors for each area of holistic application.
thanks

Top Bottom