Bridge

• Thread starter Charles Xavier
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Charles Xavier

Greetings

My name is Charles Xavier....

The site is everything as related...all positive. Congratulations Logic; well done, indeed.

Sincerely,
Charles.

p.s. Thank you for the notification/invite.

C.X.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Charles Xavier welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

C

Charles Xavier

Greetings

Thanks for the kind welcome.

There is a degree of familiarity here that is quite refreshing and a sense of community with shared and clear purpose.

There is an implied standard of integrity that is being matched or surpassed by the collective members....kudos to you all.

Sincerely,
Charles.

R

rounders02

weclome friend hope ya enjoy te farm great site especially because logic keep it troll free... Rounders

O

ograskal

Hey what up Charles X.....Good to have you here Bro....Hope you stick around Bro...Your knowledge is Priceless....~ogr

A

adam

how does storm look nude? does your 3rd leg work? welcome buddy enjoy the ride

C

Charles Xavier

Greetings

Rounders...Troll free is cool with me; thanks for the welcome.

ograskal....Thanks for the acknowledgement, Brother. Good to be here; I know this site is richer for having yourself as a contributing member. I see you're still making some moves; my hope for you is continued success.

adam....How does Storm look nude? Let's just say I'm grateful I'm a paraplegic, and not blind. Can I get a rise? I'm telepathic, it's all in the mind, my friend. If you're a fellow passenger, enjoyment of the ride's a foregone conclusion. Thanks for the welcome.

Sincerely,
Charles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom