British Hempire Seeds at auction

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MJMAVEN

Nice work BH. Will the Cheese x '98 Skunk #1 be here at the Farm? Will they be BINs?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Nice work BH. Will the Cheese x '98 Skunk #1 be here at the Farm? Will they be BINs?

""Keep your eyes peeled for some new releases on the auction, seeds are on their way to logic and will be listed shortly, 50 dollars BIN""

B

biggs

nice one british empire, hopefully i'll get a pack of them cheese s1's when they land. keep up the great work.

M

MJMAVEN

logic - cool, wasn't sure if that applied only to the 3 hybrids mentioned in the first post or if it included this Cheese cross.

biggs - they're not S1's. Cheese S1's would need to be Cheese clone (f) x reversed Cheese clone (m), these are Cheese clone (f) x '98 Skunk #1 (m).

H

hazyfontazy

logic - cool, wasn't sure if that applied only to the 3 hybrids mentioned in the first post or if it included this Cheese cross.

biggs - they're not S1's. Cheese S1's would need to be Cheese clone (f) x reversed Cheese clone (m), these are Cheese clone (f) x '98 Skunk #1 (m).

theres both cheese s1's and cheese x skunk

M

MJMAVEN

Damn, guess I should have read the whole thread before posting. Sorry about that guys.

Gr8ful1

Gr8ful1

Hello BH, I was wondering if you plan to list that TW x Egyptian Hash plant.I am intrested in obtaining a nice hash plant to add to my jungle.Thanks . HAVE A GR8FUL DAY!!:cool:

K

kid606

great to see..bh seems to be busy all the time..
yeah..egyptian hash plant sounds interesting..
50$ bins is candy for my ears/eyes/mind...:cool:

B

British_Hempire

Things are lookin good BH!!, lets hope you can get some bogbubble seeds back in the mix!!!

The Hempire Strikes Back!

The Bogbubbles are doing great, not shown sex yet, but there will definitely be some of this back in circulation for sure, great strain...

NB not my pic but the friend who grew it did a great job! lol

1039IMG 1257
B

British_Hempire

great to see..bh seems to be busy all the time..
yeah..egyptian hash plant sounds interesting..
50$ bins is candy for my ears/eyes/mind...:cool:

The Egyptian was selected from a number of females, the seeds were collected by me in 2005 while on a Nile cruise, nice stable line, old traditional hash cultivar, some very unique plants indeed, big yield not adapted to indoor growing hence the airiness, but the cross to TW should produce some very interesting and unique plants indeed, it's all about injecting fresh blood into a tired genepool. The Egyptian produces long fat foxtails and turns all kinds of autumn colours with many purple calyxes, nice balanced head/body high.

Hello BH, I was wondering if you plan to list that TW x Egyptian Hash plant.I am intrested in obtaining a nice hash plant to add to my jungle.Thanks . HAVE A GR8FUL DAY!!:cool:

There will be six packs up for grabs:

Trainwreck x Egyptian Cush Hashplant - 6 packs

Egyptian indoor bud:

DSCF0011
DSCF0012
B

British_Hempire

Trainwreck x El Yucateca Mexican Sativa

El Yucateca Mexican clone x Trainwreck male. I collected a large number of seeds from the Yucatan peninsula region of Mexico in 2006 and grew them out, an exceptional female was found, she has an extraordinary high - speedy, racing, heart-pounding, psychedelic, and is a joy to grow - very tolerant of mistakes, immense yield of big, dense, lime green buds with dark rusty red hairs, almost no leaf, the best calyx to leaf ratio I have ever seen, only 2.5x stretch, she has tight internodes for a sativa and very thick, strong stems. Finishes in 12 weeks and has a delightful spearmint/menthol taste.

The cross to my Trainwreck male should produce a very interesting F1 hybrid, test grows of these seeds have only just started, so this initial release is untested so far, but expect exotic sativas with finishing times in the 10-12 week range. F1s of two very distinct P1 parents are great starting points for further breeding work and these seeds are offered to allow the adventurous the opportunity to play with some rare and exotic genes, I heartily encourage folks to make F2s and explore the full range of phenotypical variation!

If you're looking for a soaring heady high, look no further!

El Yucateca
DSCF0015
DSCF0016
DSCF0022
DSCF0025
B

British_Hempire

Trainwreck x Actual Sativa

Actual Sativa female x Trainwreck male. Actual Sativa is a very fast pure sativa - Tibetan x South African. Very resinous and potent, finishes in 12 weeks and has a gorgeous orange liqueur taste, a very heady high similar to Trainwreck's. I chose to cross the TW to the AS female as she has a big yield for a pure sativa, only a modest 1.5x stretch and nice strong thick stems, three areas.

The cross to my Trainwreck male should produce a very interesting F1 hybrid, test grows of these seeds have only just started, so this initial release is untested so far, but expect tasty, frosty sativas with finishing times in the 10-12 week range. F1s of two very distinct P1 parents are great starting points for further breeding work and these seeds are offered to allow the adventurous the opportunity to play with some rare and exotic genes, I heartily encourage folks to make F2s and explore the full range of phenotypical variation, although both parents are from fairly uniform, truebreeding lines so this should be a fairly consistent F1 hybrid.

First three pics are Actual Sativa female at approx 8 weeks showing very good resin production, last pic is at 12 weeks just before she got the chop showing how she fattens up into a nice chunky girl with great yield, stems are very strong so she should add bulk and strength to the TW.

DSCF0076
DSCF0077
DSCF0078
DSCF0094
M

MJMAVEN

Purple Afghan x Jahwi's Joy - 50 packs
Purple Afghan x El Yucateca - 8 packs
Purple Afghan x Thai - 2 packs
Cheese x 1989 Skunk #1 - 6 packs
Trainwreck x Mexican - 5 packs
Trainwreck x Actual Sativa - 6 packs
Trainwreck x Egyptian Cush Hashplant - 6 packs
Nigerian Nightmare x G13/OG Kush - 4 packs

Everything being released this round.

B

British_Hempire

The second round of releases will be in much greater quantity so there will be plenty of packs for everyone.

I'll post more info shortly on what is coming soon, more PA hybrids and some flavours of Cheese.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
BH, your Purple Afghan, I've seen it before and it never fails to amaze me. Have crosses from the male gone mostly purple too?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Looks like some Mighty Fine Smoke there BH!

Mosca

Top Bottom