Broncos.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Opener today... What do you all think of the Denver donkeys chances this year?
Thinking they will go 10 and 6, or better, should make playoffs at least, will be fun to see how Manning does.

I followed Elways career from his days at Stanford. Never missed a game back in the day at Stanford stadium. Used to be able to bring in a cooler full of beer and get hammered in the North In zone.
We would openly chop lines of coke on mirror, smoke joints, get ripped...

There is a burger bar called The Dutch Goose in Menlo Park Calif.
One afternoon we were playing pool and drinking pitchers of Anchor Steam Beer eating steamed clams and develed eggs with Elway who was pretty hammered. He stumbled out to back parking lot and with hands on fence puked his guts out... just like one of the guys...

When I worked for airlines we did the Bronco charter. Met him a bunch of times, nice guy...
Should be an exciting year for Denver Football, may even go to a game....

B

bckwht

I think the broncos will do good this year, after today that is...my steelers are gonna give em hell, i hate being over confident and then getting the shit talk back after un suspecting losses so ill just keep it at that

my girl is a huge colts fan so she still likes peyton and you just cant deny hes a surgeon out there most of the time

K

kolah

...still waiting for my Buffalo Bills to win a g-damn Super Bowl. :confused:

lived here in CO for almost 14 years but still can't get into the Broncos. Now the Avs I love.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Go Broncos! I picked 11 and 5 in a pool at work. Didn't like Peyton at first. As long as we win i dont care.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Humph. Who gives a tinker's damn what color the jerseys are? I mean really- I can see following individuals, and even a given season's team, but the Broncoes never did me any favors (except bump my taxes to pay for a fuckin' stadium?!), so why is it assumed that I'm supposed to be a fan of one team or another?

I do like football and on Sunday, I like to watch a good game between well oiled teams, hard fought with great plays. It is amazing, considering the money involved, how often I'm disappointed.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Broncos looked awesome, Manning 3 plays 36 seconds Touchdown!!!
Could be superbowel bound....
Either way is exciting to see...

K

kolah

If Peyton can stay injury free the Broncos might win a few games.

I'll watch them when they battle the Bills....and watch Peyton get crushed, lol.

putembk

putembk

Good game last night. However the Broncos have a tough schedule and like kolah says if Manning gets hurt it's gonna be another long year. Beautiful in the mountains right now. Aspen are prime at least in the north.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I was at the game last night, the place was off the freakin hook, there was so much screaming and swearing and beer flying everywhere and the this one lady in our section called the "respect hotline" and security came and they told her they couldn't possible throw everyone out and just deal with it!

Great game, I am so excited for this season, TEBOW SUCKED! There were still booty-hurt Tebots all over the stadium, WTF is wrong when people can't separate Ideology and Sports? Fine, he's a good guy, what does that have to do with FOOTBALL?!

Also, if you live in Denver, I don't care if you grew up in an Iron Mill in the Burg, don't come to Mile High in your black and gold, with your stupid fucking towel! What, oh I guess you can use it to dry your eyes!

I am predicting 14 and 2, with losses at New England and Baltimore... and we will probably play Pittsburgh again the playoffs............ I don't know about the Super Bowl, I suspect the Patriots still are a better team..........

putembk

putembk

I have heard from a couple of fans that the place hasn't been this loud since the old mile high. Wow Bud, 14-2 that sure would be a fun year but everything would have to fall into place and even win a couple on luck.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

i was more pissed at the parking than anything. I live by the field, had to park 6 blocks from my house, all cause my girl thought itd be wise to block our driveway so nobody could park there.... then went to work o_O
She shoulda been out there in a lawn chair selling spots on the lawn, earning for her man.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Raiders...Bring em on...
Donkeys better be ready for some smash mouth football... Oh wait they are the most heavly fined team in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

putembk

putembk

Raiders...Bring em on...
Donkeys better be ready for some smash mouth football... Oh wait they are the most heavly fined team in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can afford it, maybe we can get more of the Q-Back than his ear this Sunday. I will give $$$ for anybody that comes out of a pile with a pair of nuts.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I pay my neighbor boy 25 bucks a sack and every time i read his name in the paper. This is his first year varsity so it hasnt been to expensive yet......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Broncos 31 Chargers 28... last minute come from behind victory... Stickin my chickeneck out....Gizzard stew

Top Bottom