Broncos.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Von Miller is a beast, a freak of nature, we are lucky to have him, and he will be a huge factor, down the road into the playoffs... GO BRONCOS!

putembk

putembk

Hey Bud, waiting for you. Your early season perdition is looking pretty good. The whole team is coming together, as long as we can stay lucky on the injuries they have a chance to go deep in the second season.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
As sophomoric as it sounds, Peyton will always be a TN Volunteer. I will always hate him.

outwest

putembk

putembk

If they can win next Sunday in Baltimore we need to send Bud to Vegas. His prediction of 13/3 looks like it might happen. Never thought they would win 13 games with the schedule they had. As luck would have it they have remained fairly injury free and Moreno is filling in nicely at running back. They could go deep in the playoffs. Meanwhile the Buffs are now in more of a mess than ever. They should just drop football and pick up marijuana cultivation.

K

kolah

Wow, if this keeps up I may have to jump on the bandwagon, lol. My beloved Buffalo Bills suck ass, again.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Meanwhile the Buffs are now in more of a mess than ever. They should just drop football and pick up marijuana cultivation.
Soon Colorado's best recruiter will be in action. Now we just need the science club to help them pass the drug tests.

Yeah it is not the SEC, and it's cold as fuck. But that cold air sure does make for some good smoke.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What I like is they are focused. Not all cocky. In the baseball world seires Detroit was cocky and the Giants were focused on each game played well as a team. Steped up when it mattered and kicked ass.
Manning really is a team player and there are many other players both on offense and defense that are hot as can be, never expected the season to turn out so well, again whats cool is its not all Manning hogging the glory, he is a team player and shares the spotlite actualy can tell hes tired of the stupid question reporters ask him but handles it well.
Broncos by 10 whoever the play in stupor bowl...
One year I hosted a stupor bowl party. Kegolator with a Keg of Sunshine Wheat Beer was delivered Sat afternoon as Liquor strore closed on Sun.
Started in around 3 pm right after delivery, tasted so good drank all night, come game time passed out...

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Early line on Jan 12th game at Mile High vs Ravens is Denver -9.5...... that is a lot of freaking points, what do the bookies know? Baltimore is really tough when Ray Lewis plays, and it could be his last game... I bet Denver wins, the Ravens cover........

putembk

putembk

well bud, you predicted 13-3 so I'm with ya. Means a close game. Gonna have to trank the old lady out, she almost has a heart attack when the game is close. Denver 24 Ravens 17

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
This weekend's game is an opportunity if you can brave the cold. There are plenty of tickets below $100 left on the NFL Ticket Exchange, none of the season ticket holders want to go, it's gonna be coooooooooooold! Fuck that, I am going anyway!!!!! Go BRONCOS!
ps.. If you buy tickets on the ticket exchange you print them on your printer at home, instantly.

putembk

putembk

This weekend's game is an opportunity if you can brave the cold. There are plenty of tickets below $100 left on the NFL Ticket Exchange, none of the season ticket holders want to go, it's gonna be coooooooooooold! Fuck that, I am going anyway!!!!! Go BRONCOS!
ps.. If you buy tickets on the ticket exchange you print them on your printer at home, instantly.
Enjoy, I will be watching next to the fireplace. Don't mind the cold, you just have to dress appropriately. The beer sucks on a cold day and it takes to long to go take a piss.

Know what you mean though, used to love to ski on days like tomorrow. No lift lines, those who did go stayed in the bar.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
All hunkered down for Bronco victory.
Niners are also my team but they sure looked shitty in seattle, Thinkin Packers will lick em, if ya know what I mean.....
Should be a good day for Football....
Warm, sunny 25 here.....

Top Bottom