Broncos.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Looks like there trying to set them selves up for a last minute one at this point.

B

bckwht

Gotta love stokely!! I love Pitt but not more than the game itself, that was awesome..too bad my lady, who loves Peyton, went to bed after first half..time for a few pipes to calm the nerves after that game

B

bckwht

I never figured out why, but I have always been a philly riv hater..

Ahhhh the sweet feeling I got during all those ints was almost second to none, well only second to the sweet lap dances I got this weekend! Booyah life has been good lately

B

bckwht

I knew things were too smooth as of late..speeding ticket tonight brought it back to reality

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Humph. Who gives a tinker's damn what color the jerseys are? I mean really- I can see following individuals, and even a given season's team, but the Broncoes never did me any favors (except bump my taxes to pay for a fuckin' stadium?!), so why is it assumed that I'm supposed to be a fan of one team or another?

I do like football and on Sunday, I like to watch a good game between well oiled teams, hard fought with great plays. It is amazing, considering the money involved, how often I'm disappointed.

After my time in Oakland, and decades listening to Know-very-little-types of Broncs fans, i'm always pulling for the RAIDERS~ very much like pulling my own teeth, but i hear it builds intestinal fortitude, mostly it seems to build ulcers. My 5 year old daughter picked the Giants to win it all last year based on the "COOL BLUE UNIFORMS" on opening day so i accepted my defeat at creating another Oaktown fan, every week she gives me the business by saying i gotta root for "those BRONCOS guys" ~ YES, i still let her sleep indoors!!!!

putembk

putembk

All sports teams have sucked in Denver for a long time now. Both college and pros. The Donkeys are at least competitive now and I will enjoy it for as long as it lasts. I am a home boy, if it ain't a colo team I root against them. I hope Colorado has a world/national champion while I still can enjoy it.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

As long as they are not facing off, i pull for the Broncs, anyone that beats up on the Chargers regularly is OK in my book, and if they can manage giving BELA~CHEAT a loss they are aces!!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Well i respect loyalty above all else, it took for ever to see the DUCKS move to the top of the heap, and man is it something to savor now that its here, living near the CU campus now that they are PAC~12 makes it really depressing watching the post game slog back home for all the fans hope they can get it together and stop being the whipping boys of such a great conference!

putembk

putembk

Well i respect loyalty above all else, it took for ever to see the DUCKS move to the top of the heap, and man is it something to savor now that its here, living near the CU campus now that they are PAC~12 makes it really depressing watching the post game slog back home for all the fans hope they can get it together and stop being the whipping boys of such a great conference!
Colorado is a 41 point dog this weekend, what a joke. They recruit from the girls gym class. Beautiful campus, shitty football program. Same in Ft Collins sadly.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

But does CSU have the same level of illegal activity by the Team Members as we get in B~town?

to me it's the issue with lack of any effective mentoring of these super athlete kids, it starts to look like the pattern that kids see when they are in the foster care system,....every few years its like look kids, here's your new Daddy.
after a while it's pretty hard to blame the kids for a lack of performance,.......on the field or in the neighborhood.

putembk

putembk

Bottom line is results. CU and CSU rank at the bottom in offense. I think the coaches at CU are good roll models and Mentors, time will tell on those issues. When Coach Mac was here half of the players were criminals. We had one of the best programs in the country. Football is a violent game played by violent men. Glad Tebow is gone, good guy bad player.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Bottom line is results. CU and CSU rank at the bottom in offense. I think the coaches at CU are good roll models and Mentors, time will tell on those issues. When Coach Mac was here half of the players were criminals. We had one of the best programs in the country. Football is a violent game played by violent men. Glad Tebow is gone, good guy bad player.
Tebow, sorry he has the curse as far as i'm concerned watch the Jets get screwed in the long run over this "Team Wrecker"
Actually i was really hoping he would stay around another year so my RAIDERS could have had two more shots at him,........but no, i'm not bitter. How many times do you think Sanchez has woken in the night from a nightmare watching that guy run his team?
i bet he's burning out the bulb in the fridge from the late night trips....!

I respect the line "Bottom line is results" so just look at their situation, their gonna have a hell of a climb to get out of this hole, like footing it up the front range only to have the 14ers still to face once they get on their feet with the quality of the rest of the Pac~12.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Looking good so far tonite, hopefully no last minute shit tonite.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Tebow, sorry he has the curse as far as i'm concerned watch the Jets get screwed in the long run over this "Team Wrecker"
Actually i was really hoping he would stay around another year so my RAIDERS could have had two more shots at him,........but no, i'm not bitter. How many times do you think Sanchez has woken in the night from a nightmare watching that guy run his team?
i bet he's burning out the bulb in the fridge from the late night trips....!

I respect the line "Bottom line is results" so just look at their situation, their gonna have a hell of a climb to get out of this hole, like footing it up the front range only to have the 14ers still to face once they get on their feet with the quality of the rest of the Pac~12.
what quality??????

putembk

putembk

PAC-12? Are talking college or pros? Is the PAC-12 quality? Seriously?

outwest
One thing is for sure Colorado is wishing they had stayed in the Big 12. Things are getting better though, they are only a 27 point dog this week.

In the mean time the Broncos are looking more and more like AFC contenders. Sure Peyton looks good but the defense is giving the opposing Q-Backs a lesson in how to run for your life. Both Rivers and Breeze didn't have time to look down field before a Bronco defender was in his face. The rest of the schedule is not near a tough the rest of the season and there might be a winning streak in order. Finally something to cheer about in Colorado.

Top Bottom