BSG & The Hippie Grow Down!

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok this is the final push of the season. Clone machine is bleached and stowed. A few clones are getting ready to get pushed outside and then I'm down to 1 veg, all bonsai mommas as planned. This is it for the year until spring. Finishing time! Cant wait to get them all in my jars. That's a total of 21 strains on the ground. :)

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Ok this is the final push of the season. Clone machine is bleached and stowed. A few clones are getting ready to get pushed outside and then I'm down to 1 veg, all bonsai mommas as planned. This is it for the year until spring. Finishing time! Cant wait to get them all in my jars. That's a total of 21 strains on the ground. :)
Dude DUde DUDe DUDE!!

They look savage! Can't wait to see them in the jars where they belong 😍

🥶

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Dude DUde DUDe DUDE!!

They look savage! Can't wait to see them in the jars where they belong 😍

🥶
Bro... I used a new (for me) nute system on this batch and omfg is it SO much better than Fox Farms. Earth Juice Seablast: Grow, Transition, Bloom, Bloom Master. Each stage has all of the micro nutrients already mixed. The PH balancing is easy. The mix... easy. The results? STUNNING. As this thing progresses I'll get you some close ups of the frost forming on the HSC Purple Mtn Maj in the back. Those colas should easily go to 12 inches and the side nugs that are forming are approaching golf balls. Not sure how thick the colas will go but we'll see in the next few weeks. I have some pretty high hopes. The thing that blew me away this morning is all of the sudden they appear like they have been dusted by a light snow fall. Never happened that way with Dutchmaster Gold, GH, or Fox Farms at this stage. I'm currently also finishing that WW bonsai. Switched it off of Fox Farms 2 weeks ago and BOOM. Frost. WOOOOOT?! This is the type of stuff that gets me stoked.

Ok tell me you didn't cut that beautifull bud yet.. I'm telling you... I think you can get A LOT more out of her :D

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Bro... I used a new (for me) nute system on this batch and omfg is it SO much better than Fox Farms. Earth Juice Seablast: Grow, Transition, Bloom, Bloom Master. Each stage has all of the micro nutrients already mixed. The PH balancing is easy. The mix... easy. The results? STUNNING. As this thing progresses I'll get you some close ups of the frost forming on the HSC Purple Mtn Maj in the back. Those colas should easily go to 12 inches and the side nugs that are forming are approaching golf balls. Not sure how thick the colas will go but we'll see in the next few weeks. I have some pretty high hopes. The thing that blew me away this morning is all of the sudden they appear like they have been dusted by a light snow fall. Never happened that way with Dutchmaster Gold, GH, or Fox Farms at this stage. I'm currently also finishing that WW bonsai. Switched it off of Fox Farms 2 weeks ago and BOOM. Frost. WOOOOOT?! This is the type of stuff that gets me stoked.

Ok tell me you didn't cut that beautifull bud yet.. I'm telling you... I think you can get A LOT more out of her :D
Thats it I love that felling of o dam shit 😂 I have cut part down as after tasting It was a nice mellow day high 😀

An at the moment its toilet flush weed so I'd rather sacrifice a little for my health 🤔

Now she will be left to full mature 🤟🏼

I'm leaving zittlez alone as I know what she's like 🤐

🥶

20200909 100920
Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Thats it I love that felling of o dam shit 😂 I have cut part down as after tasting It was a nice mellow day high 😀

An at the moment its toilet flush weed so I'd rather sacrifice a little for my health 🤔

Now she will be left to full mature 🤟🏼

I'm leaving zittlez alone as I know what she's like 🤐

🥶

Man you set up is so freaking cool. A mix of old school parabolics and HPS and new school style flood and drain uber bucket method :D Love that shit! And look at the bud you're putting out... as a freaking ROOKIE. That's nothing short of amazing dude. Amazing. Wish my third grow back in the day was that tough. Waited 9 months for outdoor stuff in a pine forest to finish. Ended up with toothpicks. Not even Thai Sticks. TOOTHPICKS hahahahaha :D

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Man you set up is so freaking cool. A mix of old school parabolics and HPS and new school style flood and drain uber bucket method :D Love that shit! And look at the bud you're putting out... as a freaking ROOKIE. That's nothing short of amazing dude. Amazing. Wish my third grow back in the day was that tough. Waited 9 months for outdoor stuff in a pine forest to finish. Ended up with toothpicks. Not even Thai Sticks. TOOTHPICKS hahahahaha :D
Cheers bro really appreciate it just look an think yep that will work then document the results 👍
I miss the smoke from back in the day when your sitting there in fits of laughter i grow to my likings as well i know she will go a lot bigger but she's my favourite an at a prime point in the cycle.
She had over a week flush with that system.
She so so smooth them boom hold tight 1.5g blunt an i felt like i was in how high for real 🤯
Rather than ask i have the time to just experiment 🙂
Iv got some freaky things going on now in the BSG dungeon with the drying an curing 💥

Apart from that thank you bro its a struggle over here im just so fed up of the crap that they says imported but just grown shit quick with no care!
My bodies no temple but dam if I can control what goes in isnt that better 🤔

🥶

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
O yeah an so fare there's probably 2 normal plants left on her an im up to 268g checked just now but hopefully my new idea may help keep that weight they are dense as hell so lets see 👀

🥶

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
My outdoor stuff is going quiet well not feeding at all all natural.
But hopefully no TOOTHPICKS dont my first cycle I thought yep thats its im the bollox 🤣🤣🤣
Yep yep nope no way every single time iv got more yeild.

FastBuds are a joke still no news on there best weight so I will dm pics of her 😉

🥶

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
But hopefully no TOOTHPICKS dont my first cycle I thought yep thats its im the bollox 🤣🤣🤣

FastBuds are a joke still no news on there best weight so I will dm pics of her 😉

🥶
Cool :}. You’re doing a hell of a job. Idk about 420 fast seeds. But I’ve got a lot of “the classics “ going too like lemon kush, bubba kush, and master kush. Both of the basic headbands. I’m holding my breath for la confidential, blue god, and blue cookies lol! It’s a beautiful world in our weedland BSG. We need to all chip in, buy an island, call it Weed. “Where do you live?” “Why in the Weed of course...”. Bwah! 1 main exported commodity and a shit ton of byproduct commodities. Fuck the Dutch... the Weedies get it DONE! Build the rep. Build the price. Do it in the West Indies as soon as they all legalize. And boom! Literal paradise.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

🥶
Why are they a joke bro?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Cool :}. You’re doing a hell of a job. Idk about 420 fast seeds. But I’ve got a lot of “the classics “ going too like lemon kush, bubba kush, and master kush. Both of the basic headbands. I’m holding my breath for la confidential, blue god, and blue cookies lol! It’s a beautiful world in our weedland BSG. We need to all chip in, buy an island, call it Weed. “Where do you live?” “Why in the Weed of course...”. Bwah! 1 main exported commodity and a shit ton of byproduct commodities. Fuck the Dutch... the Weedies get it DONE! Build the rep. Build the price. Do it in the West Indies as soon as they all legalize. And boom! Literal paradise.
I dream of doing this in Puerto Rico. My extended family has property both by the beach and on a mountainside...and the way things grow there is wild.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I dream of doing this in Puerto Rico. My extended family has property both by the beach and on a mountainside...and the way things grow there is wild.
Probably a lot like a Jamaican grow no? Ever see one of their Yam stands in a field? :)))

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Probably a lot like a Jamaican grow no? Ever see one of their Yam stands in a field? :)))
Nope, not seen it. And ya prob very similar climate. They need it bro the whole island has ptsd.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Nope, not seen it. And ya prob very similar climate. They need it bro the whole island has ptsd.

So the way they did it 20 years ago in the country outside of 9 mile... they would grow these clumps of yams in open fields. They were really tall and they called them Yam Stands lol. In the middle they grew MONSTER trees. And at the end of the season they'd go out and rub these huge stalks by hand and scrape it off into a small bucket. They called that "The Rub" or "The Gum" ya mon. Then they'd form it into little dog turd looking logs and let it sit for 30 to 45 days wrapped in plastic wrap. When we would buy some it was only 80 bucks for a few ounces and oh my fng god the high was impeccable. Mix it with some of their weed and dive excursions were like on another world. Body buzz, cerebral, calm, no anxiety or paranoia. I would LOVE to get a hold of some LEGIT jamaican seeds but what's available ain't it. The most common strain there back in the day looked about like thai stick. Freaking incredible.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So the way they did it 20 years ago in the country outside of 9 mile... they would grow these clumps of yams in open fields. They were really tall and they called them Yam Stands lol. In the middle they grew MONSTER trees. And at the end of the season they'd go out and rub these huge stalks by hand and scrape it off into a small bucket. They called that "The Rub" or "The Gum" ya mon. Then they'd form it into little dog turd looking logs and let it sit for 30 to 45 days wrapped in plastic wrap. When we would buy some it was only 80 bucks for a few ounces and oh my fng god the high was impeccable. Mix it with some of their weed and dive excursions were like on another world. Body buzz, cerebral, calm, no anxiety or paranoia. I would LOVE to get a hold of some LEGIT jamaican seeds but what's available ain't it. The most common strain there back in the day looked about like thai stick. Freaking incredible.
That sounds incredible.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
That sounds incredible.
Oh it was no doubt. Want to see something else that is cool? How about the effect of Earth Juice Seablast Bloom Master on that bonsai I thought was finished? Started that stuff 2 days ago on this one... just to see. And bip! More flowers... yay!

20200914 075533
20200914 075641
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
And... one of my 2 LA Confidential flipped male. So... it's been trimmed way back, put back into veg for use next season. That's one of the strains I definitely want to have an unlimited seed supply of. Pretty happy day :)

Top Bottom