BSG & The Hippie Grow Down!

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Lights out all out cant stop the heat 🇬🇧 leave her open first bit of nighttime they've seen in nearly 5 weeks but iv got no choice

20200807 215026
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Almost more than life... Updated grow is below... I shot a video. It's an MP4. Any idea what Android app I can use to compress it without getting some Chinese spyware bullshit glued to my phone?

PS. If I buy more seeds, my wife is going to be pissed...

Germination -
Photos 3 Each Down: Green Goddess (3), Bubba Kush (2 Left), LA Confidential (1 Left)
Autos 1 Each: Afghani, Green Headband, Monster Kush, Skunk

Clone Mommas:
Squirt - Bonsai: 1

Veg:
Squirt (Fem Seeds) - Normal: 2
Purple Mountain Majesty - Normal: 4
White Widow - Normal: 1
Pineapple Muffin - Failing Budded Clones: 2
Pineapple Muffin Clone - Normal: 1
Hybrid G (White Widow x an old school no name purple sativa): 1
Hybrid PMU (Pineapple Muffin x old school no name purple sativa) - Seedling: 3
LA Confidential - Seedling: 2
Girl Scout Cookies - Seedling: 3
Bubba Kush - Seedling: 1
Auto - Sour Lemon 105 - Seedling: 1
Auto - Purple Headband - Seedling: 1
Auto - Super 90 - Seedling: 1
Auto - Snow Ryder - Seedling: 1

Sexing:
Purple Mountain Majesty - Normal: 3

Flower:
White Widow - Normal
Pineapple Muffin - Topped and LST'd
White Widow - Bonsai
White Widow - Espalier - Mini Form Factor

LOL Why should you be any different than the rest of us...... To those who must be obeyed... 🤣 🥂 🍻

Happy Growing!!!

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Haha. The bug love it but the 🐛 an 0 1 2 1 do 1 🤣🤣
Iv just had a wicked opportunity from an amazing couple of companies an jesus they wasn't lieing!

I need to go back in again today tie them down as they've grown more than expected again after the last tie down.

LOVING THE BONSAIS mines now flowering need to give her a little trim up an will post a pic.

They are now under 600w with lumen boost from the Digital ballasts adding an extra 60w.

Yes that will wear the bulb out quicker at the end of the day but hay whats a bulb cost compared to just an extra oz on the yeild???

I will post the pics once completed may take a bit of time as me backs still messed up bad 👎

BSG

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Blue dream is just the is a monster 👹 💙

5 weeks to go what do we think she will weigh???

Slap your guess in here all im saying is shes the biggest fastbud iv grown so 🤷

Wet weight or dry weight 🤔

BOTH 🥳

All love for the grow an the Farm!

20200817 201920
20200817 200804
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Updates... on a much different grow style :)

Flower: 2 bonsai WW, 1 normal WW, 2 Squirt, 3 Purple Mountain Majesty. And surprisingly the bonsais are packing on bud. I'll take some pics of them in the sun tomorrow.

20200818 210238

Veg: 19 strains. 8 bonsai cut. 13 pending (growth. each needs a clone able growth shoot). 7 autos. 24 clones.

20200818 201419

20200818 201119

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Yes dude

Thats its completely different 😉

there all looking good dude 👌

I would love to have the freedom of you guys but right now I dont 😪

As I'm trying to research on a limit I have to try my best for sheer yeild so I can have enough to do what I need to do to look into curing my self not just the bud.

In the 🇬🇧 we need it regulated!

I need the plant but who knows where it comes from??

This way I know what im putting in my body the effects I should feel so please tell me thats not the correct way?

You guys have smashed it 👏

BSG

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yes dude

Thats its completely different 😉

there all looking good dude 👌

I would love to have the freedom of you guys but right now I dont 😪

As I'm trying to research on a limit I have to try my best for sheer yeild so I can have enough to do what I need to do to look into curing my self not just the bud.

In the 🇬🇧 we need it regulated!

I need the plant but who knows where it comes from??

This way I know what im putting in my body the effects I should feel so please tell me thats not the correct way?

You guys have smashed it 👏

BSG

Thanks dude :) Your grow is off the chain :) You're doing very well.

The freedom we have in the states is only a perception. We are ruled. Make no mistake about that. I just live in an area so remote... Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing. It's looking great!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thanks dude :) Your grow is off the chain :) You're doing very well.

The freedom we have in the states is only a perception. We are ruled. Make no mistake about that. I just live in an area so remote... Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing. It's looking great!
In Michigan right now you can get a license to grow 100 plants and sell your product for four grand. Not nothing, still ruled, etc ...but that's a lot of plants to fulfill marijuana dreams legally with....and you could recoup the money by selling some product. I'm thinking like a semi retirement thing.

Wrong end of the country from you. Just saying that things are changing here and it's wild.

You can also grow...a lot of plants legally if you are medical and not selling.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
See this is all i want I have no way of working with my mental health issues an now this car crash an the same being very remote 😉

I just want to be left alone to just grow for therapy smoke for medication an help others close to me.

Not running around selling 8th im an old cripple just let me be 😅

Top Bottom