BSG & The Hippie Grow Down!

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Dude honestly can't thank you enough I walk in there like who put some bigger plants in here 😂😂

All bud sites on the blue dream are now touching so foot long atleast where talking!

I'm trying to find the biggest yeild of her but can't seem too anywhere.

Shes 4ft wide 5.5ft tall an covered in bud 15oz???

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Heres my flowering stuff. Three of those plants went through a MASSIVE recovery from Sir FucksUpAlot's PH Debacle. The big widow is a week or three away. I'm not pulling it until it stops warting out or turns amber whichever comes first. This one is about 1/2 the size of the first one but 10x the frost. Guess it helps when it's not all seeded up lol. And then there is the bonsai flower experiment which imo is exceeding hope lol. They are starting to pack on the bud for sure. Today is their Cal/Mag "shot". Totally digging this organic pro mix and fox farm nutes.

And as far as your mental health is concerned? I had a 15+ year very slow decompression happen. You'll feel like you go through these layers or phases of coming back to "sanity". 1 step at a time. Look back at how nuts you were, how improved you are, and allow what's next to unfold for itself.

It is ironic that the most free Country in the world trains its soldiers to resolve conflict with violence and death. And then when they bring us home, it is to a world where violence and death are punished by confinement and death. In essence we are trained to do 1 thing and expected to ignore muscle memory, spontaneous reaction, and gut instinct because our geo location changed. At the end of my journey I've found I enjoy the tranquility of nature and the peacefulness of being left the fuck alone.

20200819 104021
20200819 104104
20200819 104128
20200819 103946
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Dude they look wicked perfect bud structure!

Its like I said at the start of this thread its amazing that we can do this from so far away with so much pointless shit going on.

I do that every second of every day hippie but its definitely layers to all this thats what im researching which strains help each aspect of my mental state then who knows??

An to be perfectly honest this forum an a few special members have go me through a real shit time after my crash so just want to say thanks to the farm for making it all possible for this to even be here!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
"I do that every second of every day hippie but its definitely layers to all this thats what im researching which strains help each aspect of my mental state then who knows??"

There is nothing that you can smoke or otherwise which will do anything at all to fix an underlying issue. All these things do is helps you cope with the effect of the underlying issue. Resolve that and smoke becomes recreational again instead of absolutely only theraputic.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Remember that skinny ass completely defoliated widow I put into flower a while back? This is THAT plant lol! This guy on here Frankster irritates the shit out of me with his "theories". Like he said for every fan leaf you toss you lose a bud site. I was like fuck it. So I cut ALL of them off. There. Now I can say that I have definitive proof that the dude is indeed full of shit.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Remember that skinny ass completely defoliated widow I put into flower a while back? This is THAT plant lol! This guy on here Frankster irritates the shit out of me with his "theories". Like he said for every fan leaf you toss you lose a bud site. I was like fuck it. So I cut ALL of them off. There. Now I can say that I have definitive proof that the dude is indeed full of shit.
Haha yeah I do remember shes lovely mate good work.

I know iv helped him a few times ie coconut water.

Come tell me that with my lemonaid lol or anyone of my plants!

I will set the record straight form my experience with autos.

They have a brief window to grow 15-25 days once they start to flower there is no need for both 3 finger leaves are basically from what I can only describe as the auto gene so no need for them so ✂️ big fan leaves as this promotes grow to the stem ie hight.

Thats my experience an to be honest I think you can see i ant full of shit mostly just ranbows N unicorns in side me 🤣🤣🤣

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Its all about cutting at the right time we will all learn our own methods but the simple fact is facts are facts.

I get it from the breeder an it works so I say research what your trying to grow. See if it likes to be trimmed up if she likes a heavy load of neuts.

I learnt my lesson on here so maybe 🤓

Latest posts

Top Bottom