BSG & The Hippie Grow Down!

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
My bonsai tree the last one 😂

It's a cool first shot :D They take time and practice. But once you have them down, they are awesome to play with. I put my entire grow into a bonsai focus except for this grow off with you. Created a new thread. Check it out :D

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I think fast buds 42 have there genetics spot on bluedream is going to be a monster 👹
Wait these are the 4 week old plants that we are in the grow off with or something else? Man... if we are throwing our ENTIRE grows down? I'm going to be here for a year every day writing about this shit lol! Right now I've got 8 auto strains, 4 photo strains in germ. 1 each of the auto. 3 each of the photo. In veg I've got 6 different strains. Heh that's 18 total. You're freaking me out. :D We're just doing the little seedlings thing as our grow off right?

Last edited:
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I swear on my life which I nearly lost Friday I dont lie what do I have to gain?? 😆 I swear dude I will do a video to you an you will see they are the only plants I have

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Ph Is key to uptake an that is at 6.5 for the fast buds 42 genetics that iv been studying. Water temp is at 22.6c
It maybe my crazy light switching an aluminium foil?
My neuts an the feed chart that iv designed from scratch for them as I couldnt find any thing for autos and hydroponics ( if anyone does have one please share 🙏)
The parabolic shade is epic an i will swear by them but that just my experience with them.
I am currently developing my own auto auto system 🙃
Just check when the alarm goes off an thats your lot!
Might not work but shit wouldn't it be epic 🤯

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Wait these are the 4 week old plants that we are in the grow off with or something else? Man... if we are throwing our ENTIRE grows down? I'm going to be here for a year every day writing about this shit lol! Right now I've got 8 auto strains, 4 photo strains in germ. 1 each of the auto. 3 each of the photo. In veg I've got 6 different strains. Heh that's 18 total. You're freaking me out. :D We're just doing the little seedlings thing as our grow off right?
Dude I keep reading this back an im in fits of laughter I could imagine your face WTF 😂

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Dude I keep reading this back an im in fits of laughter I could imagine your face WTF 😂
LOL! I got your video. Ok ok holy shit. Well what is the goal again? Yield on the 4 plants I picked in the beginning? We can't do the entire grow v grow because uh I've got too many. Even if I bonsai ALL of them, it wouldn't be fair.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I tell you what I will just flower my lemonade mother an see how we go bro 😉
It may not compare but We are in a duel till the bitter end my friend and it will be a pleasure to learn from you on the way 🤔
I will do my best an thats the best we can all do buddy 🤝

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I tell you what I will just flower my lemonade mother an see how we go bro 😉
It may not compare but We are in a duel till the bitter end my friend and it will be a pleasure to learn from you on the way 🤔
I will do my best an thats the best we can all do buddy 🤝
Awww hell. You know I just got seeds in for 40 strains? This is going to be the longest grow off in history. Like decades.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Awww hell. You know I just got seeds in for 40 strains? This is going to be the longest grow off in history. Like decades.
It's all about the journey, right? I swear, since I started this hobby and quit reading the news, going on social media, etc, I have been so much happier that my wife is now actively encouraging me to keep diving deeper lol.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
It's all about the journey, right? I swear, since I started this hobby and quit reading the news, going on social media, etc, I have been so much happier that my wife is now actively encouraging me to keep diving deeper lol.
Bro 100% with you on that all about us all having the same end goal an that is to constantly learn an produce some sexy ass mofo buds an harm no one well at least the munchies cupboard 🤣🤣

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Bro 100% with you on that all about us all having the same end goal an that is to constantly learn an produce some sexy ass mofo buds an harm no one well at least the munchies cupboard 🤣🤣
I'm convinced pot cultivated humans into growing it by being the only plant that makes you literally enjoy the process of caring for it more lol.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

Tell you what bro... my wife being involved is like the BEST part of this for me. It's something we both really really enjoy. That's love of the grow has carried on outside. Now our garden for veggies and stuff is so over the top that the grocery store is a joke compared to my backyard. And since joining this forum? You're right my social media use has so plummeted too. See? Pot IS healthy.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Heh heh... ok BSG. I might be sunlight, dirt, and flouros and you might be faster but damned if I don't have the variety side of life covered. Here's my list of what's popping through flower:

Flower:
White Widow - Normal
Pineapple Muffin - Topped and LST'd
White Widow - Bonsai
White Widow - Espalier - Mini Form Factor

Veg:
Squirt - Bonsai: 1
Squirt - Normal: 2
Purple Mountain Majesty - Normal: 7
White Widow - Normal: 1
Pineapple Muffin - Failing Budded Clones: 2
Pineapple Muffin Clone - Normal: 1
Hybrid G (White Widow x an old school no name purple sativa): 1
Hybrid PMU (Pineapple Muffin x old school no name purple sativa) - Seedling: 3
LA Confidential - Seedling: 2
Girl Scout Cookies - Seedling; 2
Bubba Kush - Seedling: 1

Germination -
Photos 3 Each: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Goddess, Bubba Kush, LA Confidential
Autos 1 Each: Sour Lemon, Afghani, Green Headband, Purple Headband, Monster Kush, Skunk, Snow Ryder, Super 90

And for the record I fucking HATE Humboldt Seed Company's strains. They make GREAT smoke. But unless you are cutting every plant for SOG, the yields suck, and the plants are delicate little bitches that squeal if everything isn't absolutely perfect. I like plants that are like "ouch don't do that again", not "OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO DIE YOU DUMB ASS".

Now that I'm popping into today's generation of genetics, I've cast a very wide net to see what strains I'm compatible with. And for the record? 30 years ago I never would have dreamed of being able to do shit like this. This? This is absolute insanity but I'm having a blast doing it.

Going to twist one up and throw another 10 hours of programming down. It's launch day for one of my clients. Yay.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Heh heh... ok BSG. I might be sunlight, dirt, and flouros and you might be faster but damned if I don't have the variety side of life covered. Here's my list of what's popping through flower:

Flower:
White Widow - Normal
Pineapple Muffin - Topped and LST'd
White Widow - Bonsai
White Widow - Espalier - Mini Form Factor

Veg:
Squirt - Bonsai: 1
Squirt - Normal: 2
Purple Mountain Majesty - Normal: 7
White Widow - Normal: 1
Pineapple Muffin - Failing Budded Clones: 2
Pineapple Muffin Clone - Normal: 1
Hybrid G (White Widow x an old school no name purple sativa): 1
Hybrid PMU (Pineapple Muffin x old school no name purple sativa) - Seedling: 3
LA Confidential - Seedling: 2
Girl Scout Cookies - Seedling; 2
Bubba Kush - Seedling: 1

Germination -
Photos 3 Each: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Goddess, Bubba Kush, LA Confidential
Autos 1 Each: Sour Lemon, Afghani, Green Headband, Purple Headband, Monster Kush, Skunk, Snow Ryder, Super 90

And for the record I fucking HATE Humboldt Seed Company's strains. They make GREAT smoke. But unless you are cutting every plant for SOG, the yields suck, and the plants are delicate little bitches that squeal if everything isn't absolutely perfect. I like plants that are like "ouch don't do that again", not "OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO DIE YOU DUMB ASS".

Now that I'm popping into today's generation of genetics, I've cast a very wide net to see what strains I'm compatible with. And for the record? 30 years ago I never would have dreamed of being able to do shit like this. This? This is absolute insanity but I'm having a blast doing it.

Going to twist one up and throw another 10 hours of programming down. It's launch day for one of my clients. Yay.
Sorry bro was rushing around yesterday cooking 🤯
Check little herb rub an glaze on her😉

Just a quick update check them today grown over 3 inches over night 🤓

Hope all good bro an will catch up after the weekend

BSG

20200802 074232
20200802 074247
20200802 074252

Latest posts

Top Bottom