Bubba bx1

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gromer

Beautiful shots bro!!Just flawless!!Is this somthing Swerve released???If so kudos to you Swerve it looks the bomb!!Keep the pics comin man they look sweeet!!!Peace,gromer.

G

Gorrillagrower

Very nice there Bomb. You are doing them justice. Lookin super sick.

Keep it green and safe............... GG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy sheep shit Bomb. WOW most impressive..
looks like ya got her dialed.. The Bubba does yield :harvest:
Cant wait to see the end results..
:passingjoint:

GTD

BombBP

BombBP

Day 48

Now, this girl is amazing looking. Frosty as hell. Earthy scent with slightly hashy undertone. Just covered in triches. Girls like this make me wish I had a macro lens:D.

Bad 1309
Bad 1310
Bad 1311
Bad 1312
Bad 1313
Bad 1314
W

Worddd

Oh yeah BombBP, she for sure is looking amazing, and considering she's "only" on day 48 she looks like you're gonna pull quite the yield from her, awesome job man!

best greetings
Worddd

T

the Rock

hey bomber i was wondering how long the veg time was on yo bubba. ive got some about a few weeks in =ive never had great yields from the bubba butt i wanna change that even if i gotta veg em for 6 months

BombBP

BombBP

how long u taking her?
I was planning on day 70 but from the looks of her maybe a week sooner. Looks like she's a quick finisher.
how long the veg time was on yo bubba.
I vegged her for 1 month under around 350w CFL in a 1 gal pot. Transplanted her to a 2 gallon hempy type pot for flower.

Ripz, Worddd...thanks for stopping by:).

T

the Rock

veg for 6 months bro i dare you lol :D
itd be a big bubba bush

i will keep these updated i got the alien dogs growing right next to them= hopefully the aliens will be more like trees than bushes(the bubba)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo, what ripz said..

I haven't seen a bubba yield like that ever, unless I have been seriously asleep at the wheel. Man oh Man.

I took my Chemdog, OGK, and Bubba Kush 70 days, and am so glad I did:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

S

Swerve

looks like dank ass bubba to me man.. the best part is wait til she is about day 60+ and starts to flush i bet she will purp up on you like crazy...your calyx's are just about to really start swelling there...lookign dank as phuk imvho

J

jdubz206

that looks amazing! so glad i have some s1's on the way...been wanting to grow bubba for so damn long :smiley_joint:

BombBP

BombBP

I took my Chemdog, OGK, and Bubba Kush 70 days, and am so glad I did
I took a plant of OGKxAK at day 70 and it's killer as usual but I also took one at day 80. I don't think she'll make it to day 80.
the best part is wait til she is about day 60+ and starts to flush i bet she will purp up on you like crazy
I hope so. I think a lot of the affie traits are coming out in her. Any pics of the parents?

diyJunkie

diyJunkie

Sorry to interrupt there man, you're doing an awesome job.

But all this talk of vegging Bubba for 6 months... Got me thinking about how much I procrastinate...
Here are a couple pics of long-vegging Bubba.
The one in dirt got a little out of hand, had to chop it in half, lol.
These pics were taken a while back, both are still vegging and keep me flooded in clones :)

IMG 3031
IMG 3502
BombBP

BombBP

not sure if the flavour suits my tastes
Whats she taste like. I was worrying about this too because i'm crazy about flavor. I like the fruity stuff, personally:).

N

negative 1

them there are bubba trees! i don't have patience for that, my mothers usually get replaced every other grow. i've been stoked about the bubbas for quite awhile now though and from my smoking experience with it i can't get enough. fruity don't suit me too much give me something that sticks to my mouth but to each thier own. im still waiting on my orderto arrive from the grow shop before i plant these beans but can i get a damn?
negative 1

BombBP

BombBP

very earthy
Thats how she smells...very earthy but very dank. As long as she's potent. I could just mix her with some fruity stuff:D.

BombBP

BombBP

Thats why I love my OGKxAK so much. Lemony dankness. I'll have to pop some more of these and try to find a male to hit the OGKxAK with. That would be killer, I bet.

BombBP

BombBP

Day 51...she herms

At first, I was like "no big deal, i'll just pluck them off, it's only a few." Then I noticed one was open. No pollen that I could see but I don't want to chance her sexing my other ladies so she got the chop. Triches were nowhere near where I like them but whaddaya do:sad0071:.

Now, later i'll go and check for light leaks but i'm pretty sure i'm light tight. I still have a few more beans, i'll give her another run sometime in the near future. She is the frostiest thing i've grown in a long time. Shame really.

Bad 1341
Bad 1342
Bad 1343
Bad 1345
Bad 1346
Bad 1347
Bad 13402
Bad 13442
saldiado

saldiado

ahhhh...sorry to hear that man...i gotta scramble all my girls around due to a inspection, even though its 100% legal, i dont want nobody to know other than my fellow farmers here, its 2009 and a lot of people lost their mind, hope you still got plenty of that ogak to smoke on. sal

Top Bottom