fuzzy

nice job

Looking oh so nice B!Keep up the green work. fuzzy

G

Gorrillagrower

Very nice lookin plant there Bomb. Keep up the good work

S

Swerve

looking dank bro.. hows she smelling...id hit that for sure..

BombBP

BombBP

She smells dank:D. I'll go and give her a sniff when the lights come on and give a more detailed evaluation:).

W

Worddd

Kudos to yo Mr BombBP, your bubba bx looks awesome, looks like you've exposed it to a decent amount of tlc, well done man. I've got some bubba bx beans waiting to be popped and every image I see from the result of the bubba bx beans tells me that cali connection did a really good job on these and that there's a really good chance to find a really nice representation of pre98 bubba kush, and yours are definitely no exception, keep up the good work man!

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you for your kind words Worddd:). I've never had the pleasure of smoking any Bubba so hopefully this will be a nice representation.

S

Swerve

bogs sour bubble isnt bubba. and 3c's bubba wasnt a bad rep of bubba at all, pretty dank if you ask me... but seed size and shape have nothing to do with genetics.. i have had people tell me og seeds are always small. mine are huge , that doesnt mean anything. cuz i have locked og down into seed form. some seeds are huge some are normal size some are small, it all depends on the shape of the seed pod. so as they saying goes never judge a book by its cover

G

Gorrillagrower

Very good point about the size,shape,color and such for determining a strain. All that dont mean SHIZ-NIT

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro she's looking nice.. Can't wait to hear how she smokes...

N

negative 1

how long did you veg that? i've been sittin on a pack of bx1s for about 7 months now cuz i've read bad things about yield. while yield isn't my only concern or i would have never ordered em' but i like something with a little girth to it ...lol girth.. im wonderin if i stared half of em and vegged em' for two months in the propagation room if they would produce for me? i use advanced and humboldt nutes uner 1000 watt hpss'. cmposted soil blend blah blah blah.

S

Swerve

u would prob get a killer huge yeild.. bubba yeilds great just got to veg her... and of all the reports i ahve seen all yeilded better than expected..

BombBP

BombBP

Mine looks like it will yield nice with a 30 day veg. She's also in a passive hydro or "hempy" type bucket:).

BombBP

BombBP

Getting frosty

Shes around 6 weeks. She has an earthy, hashy, dank scent. Looks like she might actually finish around the 8 week mark. Anyone know the flower times for these?

Bad 1264
Bad 1265
Bad 1266
Bad 1267
Bad 1272
N

negative 1

good god man! i'mma be starting mine here tomorrow, or whenever the rest of my supplies get in hopefully today, i want all my ducks in a row for this one. wondering if i should start em all or half? we'll see what happens, bomb yu got me sold on this strain now, i mean i did the 98 bubba x Chemdog D from elite and was impressed but not wowed, this wows me. i tink im gonna do a side by side with a couple other hybrids from bodhi although i think he may use the katsu cut but between cali connection/kryptonite and bodhi and tga actually, i dont really see myself straying too too far. thanks for th info everyone
negative 1

Top Bottom