Bubba bx1

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pcduck

What a bummer BombBP on the nanners:(

At least you have some more seeds, for another run:)

M

Mr Green

those bubba bx1 where looking really dank... downer about the nanners.... hey swerve,, you ever going to do a bubba bx2........ :smoke

S

Swerve

first time i ever seen any banana.. i would have just plucked it off.. unless you have plants flowering behind her as in they are 3 weeks into flower.. otherwise a banana like that wont do anything to ya... no pollination or seed or anything.....and no plans for a bx2.. just a bubba ibl line.

N

negative 1

uuuuugggghhhhhhh...i'm so sad to se that one chopped. m mother suckin order hasn't even been shipped yet for my grow gear , i got the seeds but damn i wanna get these rollin, i guess good things come t those who wait though...... so it is not a reular nanner spitter? i got the bx1version and would like to try the ibl when it gets worked up i'll be keeping an eye out for that one...what a shame, but i must say that was some good work bomb congrats..
negative 1

M

Mr Green

look forward to when the bubba ibl is out to be had swerve........ :smoke

BombBP

BombBP

i would have just plucked it off.. unless you have plants flowering behind her as in they are 3 weeks into flower
I run perpetual so I have plants in diff stages in the flower room. I just couldn't take the chance. Hell, I have a few more beans i'll just pick this thread up when I pop some more:).

A

Alekiboy

Hawaiian outdoor grow of Swerve's Bubba S1, 2 seeds put outdoors 10 days apart...
One started to flower the other went veg... Lucky me... Ill post shots of both as they soak up the tropical sun ;)

Pic #1- Bubba S1a at 38 days, 31".
Pic #2- Bubba S1b at 28 days, 18".

Bubba S1b was cloned at 28 to make mothers.

510b
510d
BombBP

BombBP

Hey Swerve

For 51 days in she is str8 up DANK!!! Frosty as a mofo and a wonderful earthy flavor.

As for why she hermed I think I know why. I checked for light leaks a few times, checked the ppm of my feeding water and just couldn't find the prob(had a few other plants turn he she on me in the last few months). It's light stress:anim_52:. Nothing I can do about it either. I've been having thunderstorms and bad weather terrible for the last couple months and i've been having power outages on and off. I can only hope they're over but I have a feeling i'm in for more. Well, on to the pics.

Bad 13649
Bad 13650
Bad 13651
BombBP

BombBP

It's got kind of a garlic, cinnamon smell...very earthy and unique. It's a wonderful smell:).

N

negative 1

damn bomb you got the skills. i'd love to see you finish this ot though not that there was anything you could do this time. i hope the weather is behind you man. i got 5 of these popped up out of the soil right now but they are too smal to worry about pics yet but i'll be comparing mine to yours. i'm hoping to do a little outcrossing with a keeper if it presents. any idea what the backcross is to if it aint a secret?

BombBP

BombBP

Thanks N1:). The weather isn't behind me, unfortunately...just finished storming:(. If i'm not mistaken, an afghan was used but Swerve is the person to ask;).

lilzayne

lilzayne

Man your bubba looks so good! Props to swerve for bringin bubba in seed form. Pre 98 bubba is one of my all time favorite smokes! Good job and keep it up!

-Lil Zayne

lilzayne

lilzayne

Oh yea, and that bubba s1b is lookin very promisin based on a veg pic. Can't wait to watch her develop

S

Sickeyz

Thats nice. just harvested my green crack........first grow and not bad at all

Top Bottom