Bubba Kush 12/12 from clone soil grow

• Thread starter Voodoo Child
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dank my man, good job on the 1st round, 2nd and so on will be knock outs, Peace SSP

winta

winta

very nice run my dude! now like jayz and swiss "on to the next one" :)

B

been

nice work!

:harvest::harvest: I can tell at a glance that is top quality stuff right there. You must be so proud. :sun2:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin real good voodoo..I just choped my afghan and your shet looks as fire as mine! Hope the smokes good for ya..In the end, that's all that matters!! Way to go bro!

V

Voodoo Child

Update coming up...

Dank my man, good job on the 1st round, 2nd and so on will be knock outs, Peace SSP

Thanks SSP, and welcome bro.. You're right this might be a 12 Rounder...(ding-ding)

very nice run my dude! now like jayz and swiss "on to the next one" :)

Yo winta, thanks for them positive vibes you bring homie.

:harvest::harvest: I can tell at a glance that is top quality stuff right there. You must be so proud. :sun2:
Thanks been! we'll see how TQ it is after the cure but it hits pretty decent. lol yea bro.. guess it does feel pretty cool to be smoking my own ishh... first for me.

Lookin real good voodoo..I just choped my afghan and your shet looks as fire as mine! Hope the smokes good for ya..In the end, that's all that matters!! Way to go bro!

Thanks JJB! With them skills you got I bet that afghan IS gonna be that straight fire! Congrats on that for sure!

Since I can't really blaze one with all you guys maybe this virtual J will do the trick... 4u2 I got you too brother!
:passingjoint:

V

Voodoo Child

I see we meet again...

Special thanks to everybody who has taken the time to give advice and contribute to this thread.

Round 2
For those just tuning in:

R1 went in to Flower as 7 inch clones in 2.5 gallon buckets with FFOF straight from the bag NO extra perlite was added.

From 12/06 – 12/30 pretty much during the 2 week stretch period they were under 4x 65w 2700k CFL’S and from 12/30 – 2/ 14 they were under a 400w HPS.

Some common mistakes’ I made in R1 were:

• I should have transplanted sooner from clone to a 3 to 5 gal pot given them at least 5 weeks of 18/6 to maximize root development and then flipped to 12/12.
  • Feeding nutrients way too soon and only going by what the bottle says... (For example: 5ml to me now is 3.5ml…or less 15ml = 13.5ml etc.) Also taking it easy with the Open Sesame.
  • I should have done some topping (LST) training earlier and tied up the fan leaves that were blocking bud sites as opposed to just cutting them off (stressing the plants even further.)

What I’m doing this time is kind of different... Still using FFOF for Vegging only this time I’m using Roots Organics mixed with FFOF and 1 part perlite for Flower in 3 gallon pots.
(There’s a thread about this here at the farm... Search: Roots Organics.) Everything is looking healthy as you will see in the pictures a lil later...

What I did notice was a couple of gnats flying around the chamber, for now yellow sticky paper will have to do the job, but I’m monitoring them 24/7, Note: this never happened with FFOF so hopefully this won’t be a problem…

So this is Day 15… not counting the 2 week stretch
(only fed Ph’d water during this time.) As soon as I saw growth after transplant I fed them.

First feeding was:

3.5ml Grow Big
10ml Tiger Bloom
13ml Big Bloom
½ or less TS Open Sesame

I’m going to up the amount by 1ml or ½ml every other feed till I know they can take it. Probably will knock off a week of Open Sesame and add an extra shot of Beastie B or Cha-Ching down the line.

I also gave them a 5week Veg time along with some minor LST training and topping to help in the yield dept. .

(Peace to The Joker for sharing his previous BK experiences...

Actually I have taken a bit of everyone’s advice and worked it in to this grow.)

1st pic: R1 ladies 2nd pic: R2 clones

The rest are from tonight at lights out. (Day 15)

Thanks for visiting farm and as always if you have some BK advice or experience’s you’d like to share? Please don’t hesitate to post on this thread.

:movie

Bloom1212day301week400 050thcp12
Bubbakushday53ish4weeks400hps 007
Bkr2day15 003
Bkr2day15 004
Bkr2day15 005
Bkr2day15 006
Bkr2day15 007
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

lookin sweet. I sugest the extra beestie blooms. I don't even us the cha ching any more since I started feeding molasses. In my last grow, my big bang was much more sensative to the beestie blooms push than the afghan kush, but as soon as i saw the first burn i backed off so the big bang only had 3 leaves with just some tip burn..sweet I say. I also find fox farm to be a little cal-mag deficient so I've started using magical and my afghan didn't have one yellow tip till i started to flush. You're comin' along bro! Keep up the good work!!

D

dredheadshawty

Hey can u reply if u get this meesage this my 1st time on this

The Joker

The Joker

Interesting. Looks good. Did you remove the massive fan leaves? That's one sign of the bubbas. Leaves like bananas. Looks like it worked out for you.

V

Voodoo Child

lookin sweet. I sugest the extra beestie blooms. I don't even us the cha ching any more since I started feeding molasses.
In my last grow, my big bang was much more sensative to the beestie blooms push than the afghan kush, but as soon as i saw the first burn i backed off so the big bang only had 3 leaves with just some tip burn..sweet I say. I also find fox farm to be a little cal-mag deficient so I've started using magical and my afghan didn't have one yellow tip till i started to flush. You're comin' along bro! Keep up the good work!!

Peace JJB, Thats sounds like a good idea.. I see what you mean about the cha ching. the molasses made them really nice and frosty last time.., actually I just gave them the 1st feed of molasses and they took it well. Yea, i'm watching for any burns and clawing too
but I have some cal-mag handy just in case.

I'll snap some pics at lights out.

Thanks for the advice JJB! much appreciated.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

hey hey VooDoo..those are looking awesome my friend..nice job..hitting it and passN :passingjoint:

take care and be safe

V

Voodoo Child

Interesting. Looks good. Did you remove the massive fan leaves? That's one sign of the bubbas. Leaves like bananas. Looks like it worked out for you.

Hey Joker,

Yea, big fan leaves, like a hand bro! I clipped them first then removed a few days later.

I did a lil pruning everyday for like a week, a little here and there so they wouldn't stress too much. the one thing that had me nervous was the LST/TOPPING. I'm a little more confident now.

Next R I'll start training as soon as I transplant them.

Thanks for stopping by Joker I appreciate the help bro!

V

Voodoo Child

What up Farm.

These are some shots I took 3/11 (Day 21)

Bkr2d21 004
Bkr2d21 018
Bkr2d21 021

Latest posts

Top Bottom