Bubba Kush 12/12 from clone soil grow

• Thread starter Voodoo Child
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Voodoo Child

Day 33

Currently we're on Day 33...

Since Day 15 I've brought the gnat problem under control, seems like I caught it early.. The yellow sticky paper helped out big time. I also added an extra 16inch fan to the flower chamber for stronger air flow, making it 3 fans now.

Day temps 73f. / Night temps 68f. RH 38-45.

I sanitize the chamber EVERY watering, wipe down the saucers with soap/hot water and use Lysol wipes on the 3x3 plant tray they sit in. (Same with the mother station)

Also blasted some Ortho Home Defense all over the house! (just in-case) :winking0067:

This last feeding I introduced Hygrozyme to the mix.

These shots are from Day 30:

Bkr2d30 007
Bkr2d30 008
Bkr2d30pt2 004
Bkr2d30pt2 010
Bkr2d30pt2 011
Bkr2d30pt2 012
V

Voodoo Child

Thanks JJB!

I've only hit them once with molasses... Hoping these will be frostier than R1..

N

negative 1

ahhh yes the bubba. they filled in nicely for you man! very frosty!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

R1 I started them at 5-6ml week 4. This time I went with 10ml at week 2 after the shot of OS.

I had to find a conversion chart to convert ml to tbs...lol so 10 ml is = 0.676280 tbs which is close to what I feed. at that phase. I give 2 tsp week 2 & 3 of flowering 1 tbl week 4 2 tbl/gal week 5, 3 tbl week 6 and 4 tbl week7 then start flush. My kushes especially seem to respond the most to the heavy load.

V

Voodoo Child

I had to find a conversion chart to convert ml to tbs...lol so 10 ml is = 0.676280 tbs which is close to what I feed. at that phase. I give 2 tsp week 2 & 3 of flowering 1 tbl week 4 2 tbl/gal week 5, 3 tbl week 6 and 4 tbl week7 then start flush. My kushes especially seem to respond the most to the heavy load.

I wasn't really on game with measurement equivalents until I started doing this. No wonder you get some bomb ass buds!

All I gave R1 was 15ml/1 Tbl until flush and they came out frosty too, then again I used cha ching... I didn't know you could bump it up like that tho?
What I'm still not really clear on is the flushing. I know its like 3 gallons to 1 or something like that?
This time I need to give them a good flush.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I read an in high times that Soma pushes his all the way to 4tbl/gal. at the end of flowering so I thought what the hell!! I don't use the cha ching anymore. I feel it's a waste of money when molasses does just what I want it to. And when peolple say flush they can mean different things. Some people flush their pots once a month..and to do that you just give the plant three times the volume of PHed water as soil. This is done to remove built up mineral salts. A flush at the end encourages the plants to use up all the extra food stored in the plant cells and in turn makes for a smother-more true smoke. Instead of smoking your fertalizer. Ever had a headache after a big day of smoking? You prob. were smoking weed that wasn't flushed properly. The longer the flush the better IMHO

V

Voodoo Child

I read an in high times that Soma pushes his all the way to 4tbl/gal. at the end of flowering so I thought what the hell!! I don't use the cha ching anymore. I feel it's a waste of money when molasses does just what I want it to. And when peolple say flush they can mean different things. Some people flush their pots once a month..and to do that you just give the plant three times the volume of PHed water as soil. This is done to remove built up mineral salts. A flush at the end encourages the plants to use up all the extra food stored in the plant cells and in turn makes for a smother-more true smoke. Instead of smoking your fertalizer. Ever had a headache after a big day of smoking? You prob. were smoking weed that wasn't flushed properly. The longer the flush the better IMHO

If I would have known that about the C Ching, and OS I would've probably saved some $.

Thanks for that flushing info JJB. I'm definitely gonna do a good flush this time. Last time I was supposedly
flushing w/ reg tap water every 3 days for about 2 weeks. but only like a gallon over the volume so honestly it wasn't the best flush... although I just rolled a J with my BK for the first time and it burned nice and even leaving white ash, so thats cool. But I know it could have been better.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

well, it sounds like a nice burn anyway! Hope you're enjoying it!!

V

Voodoo Child

Thanks JJB it was a good J.. half way through and I was cool for a couple hours.. lol :rock

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

tHOSE ARE THE KINDS i LIKE. hALF A J you forget what your doing, and 3 hours later realize that you've been sitting with the remote in your hand staring at the guide

Latest posts

Top Bottom