Bubba Kush 12/12 from clone soil grow

• Thread starter Voodoo Child
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

m voodoo its been a while..I thaught for sure you would have posted That Bubba on 4/20...How she doing ? Happy growing from seattle

V

Voodoo Child

BK R1 dry shots

Thanks JJB. I really appreciate all the advice you've given me and this thread. Those BK' won't know what hit 'em... Thats some line-up u have there, you're killin us JJB!!

What up 4u2, you're just in time brother.
:joint:

But first...

Couple days ago I was packing a bowl and realized I've never taken close up pics of bk r1 or any other buds for that matter, so I took a few before the battery died and this is what I came up with.

I know it's not the best shots but I'm practicing.

Day 63 update coming up...

:bongsmi:

Bkr1dry 004
Bkr1dry 007
Bkr1dry 009
Bkr1dry 011
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

ummm. I still like the shots. I would smoke those...lol sometimes I smoke a bowl and I want to take pictures of really small things. Since I don't have macro, I sometimes tape my 30x loope to my camera and take close ups of trics and stuff. My girls are just starting to get frosty so I see it in the future. Keep up the good work bro!

winta

winta

lookin dam good voodoo! i wanna just stick my hand thru the screen :)

V

Voodoo Child

ummm. I still like the shots. I would smoke those...lol sometimes I smoke a bowl and I want to take pictures of really small things. Since I don't have macro, I sometimes tape my 30x loope to my camera and take close ups of trics and stuff. My girls are just starting to get frosty so I see it in the future. Keep up the good work bro!

lookin dam good voodoo! i wanna just stick my hand thru the screen :)

lol, thanks JJB, Winta

That was the last of my R1 stash. Just wanted to keep it real, take a few pics of my first homegrown stash ever to humble me, and also so that I could compare to future bud shots. :cool0019:

V

Voodoo Child

End of R2

What up Farmsters,

I apologize for lagging on updates, that daily hustle is a MF'er, but well worth it at the end of the day...

R2 was pulled on the 77th day, hung for 4 days, paper bagged for another day or two, and put in glass jars for curing where they will remain for a few more weeks.

Final weight: 194.2 g's way more than I had anticipated. each plant gave me anywhere between 36-40.7 grams. Took me all night to trim. (12 hours)

R3 is gonna be 100% FFOF with added perlite. I won't be using the Roots Organic for flower this time, I found that gnats like that shit too much, even though I caught it early and killed them all... Of course it helps to keep everything sterilized!

Another thing is I didn't use molasses the last 4 weeks b4 flush only on the 3rd or 4th week, I didn't want the gnats to come back, but I definitely see the difference between using cha-ching and molasses.

BK R3, DUD R1, CVK R1, HOG R1 are already in progress... and coming to a thread near you.

:evilgrin0031:

I'll add some pics later.

Peace,

Voodoo Child

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

so which do you prefer? the cha-ching or the molasses? if you get a chance check out my thread. Just chopped my molasses fed c99 x deep chunk

V

Voodoo Child

Hey JJB! you know what bro.. I prefer the molasses, it seems to make em a bit more resiny/densier than the CC ...Although I did add an extra shot of Beastie, I'm thinking it would've been even better to hit them with molasses.

I had to experiment with the CC though and now I know...

V

Voodoo Child

$$$ shot

I was unable to snap pics b4 they were chopped and even as they hung, that week b4 chopping they were all falling over I had to tie them up to keep them from rubbing up against each other. IMHO I should have kept them in the chamber another week or two.

Lets just say I had to shake that spot... :fighting0087:

So the following pics are from day 55-64 and then finally, the money shot. (still haven't had time to practice micro shots... one day I will.)

Enjoy :smiley_joint:

Bkr2d55 044
Bkr2d55 053
Bkr2d55 054
Bkr2d55 057
Bkr2d55 060
Bkr2day64 001
Bkr2day64 006
Bkr2day64 012
Bkr2day64 014
R2h1942 003
G

Gro

don't feel bad g-man,ur not the only one who bought non-organics thinking they were.voodoo,...looking forward to your gro.maybee one day i'll put down my pipe and watering jug long enough to post a gro.

V

Voodoo Child

(hahaha) Welcome G,ro ,

You can bring the pipe/meds to your desk. but yea, leave the watering jug outside.

G,ro. If you do find time to post a gro.. let us kno.

ah, shii that rhymes :rofl

R

Ruff Ruffman

Voodoo child, very sweet grow! Man that BK looks great! Is that the original cut or f1 seed? I havent grown the new BK F1 being sold yet but intend to.

V

Voodoo Child

Welcome Ruff Ruffman.

Thank you sir. RR. when I bought my BK I was told it was the original/regular cut.

If you do pick up some new BK F1 please come through and share some veg and bloom pics of her with us.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

damn voodoo!! I turned around to smoke a spliff and when i got back your shit exploded! Waht a pretty colection of Jars you have. I have 5 stuffed ones staring at me as we speak...lol Nice work there bro

V

Voodoo Child

Thanks JJB!

That must have been a killer spliff!

Enjoy those jars my friend you deserve it.

:rollj: = :cool0010:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good!! Love that bubba. Good to see you taking her to 70+ days. IMHO, that is the perfect narcotic stone that the bubba kush gives. Otherwise just isn't the same. Plus I think you lose some weight. Those last weeks she really packs it on.

Congrats.

K

kusheater1

the last two weeks of flower they explode and she will look ready at 45 days but take her to 70 days and she will show what and who she is a true elite in my eyes

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hey VooDoo...its been a while and things look great..I like to run my BK to 69 days..Looks like a great Harvest my friend..Well done you

V

Voodoo Child

last visited: 07-06-2010 at 08:15 PM

I had some computer trouble last year and was unable to retrieve my password until I ran into it by chance this morning... 8 months later!

Anyway, I'm glad to be back!

Meanwhile. I've still been working hard at this and have even had a couple unexpected twists and turns but have gained a little more knowledge along the way.

I was also gifted new cuttings this year Skywalker OG, Master Kush, Blackberry Kush, Super OG, and a cut of NYCD that takes 16 wks to flower. So I'm looking forward to sharing, getting these projects up and running as soon as I can.

In this humble thread I will continue the stoney quest of dialing in my Bubba Kush cut the best I can and hopefully be able to help somebody out in the process.

Thanks again everyone. :)

Looking good!! Love that bubba. Good to see you taking her to 70+ days. IMHO, that is the perfect narcotic stone that the bubba kush gives. Otherwise just isn't the same. Plus I think you lose some weight. Those last weeks she really packs it on.

Congrats.

Thank you leadsled, Welcome. You're right. I've only taken her about 70-73 days these last few runs with a little over two week flush and Watch out!!!

the last two weeks of flower they explode and she will look ready at 45 days but take her to 70 days and she will show what and who she is a true elite in my eyes

Thanks kusheater1, Welcome. I agree with you 100 percent.

Hey VooDoo...its been a while and things look great..I like to run my BK to 69 days..Looks like a great Harvest my friend..Well done you

Hey 4u2, Thank you for the kind words bro.

That bubba looks great!!!keep up the good work with ladies

Thanks SmokeyOG! Much appreciated homey!

Top Bottom