Bubba Kush 400w Stealth Grow Tent

• Thread starter greenguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

cut away some of that xtra leaf..i thin out all threw veg and all threw flower and my plants are just fine..many other people do this as well with no side FX

ghost face gave you the best advice.prune some of that but only whats covering bud sites.after 18-21 days into flower do it again and then leave it alone.keep in mind you need to have good air flow ,over,under, and blowing around your plants.

greenguy

greenguy

Trimmed a little bit more today and will leave'm be for a month or so...due to tighter quarters there was a lot of bunching of the leaves and growth has been directed upward. I used some twist ties to position them a little bit and I feel comfortable that my bud sites all be getting the light they need. In my next run with this set up I will grow a maximum of three plants and utilize a nice SCROG. In the future I would like to try Hydro

Fed full 1/2 cup per gallon FF nutes today for the first time and leaving my girls with a baby sitter for the weekend...cant wait to see how much they develop over the course of the next 4 days while I am away as I have yet to go more than 16 hours without taking a peek

Question: should I alternate watering with and without nutes every feeding or should I give nutes every time I water?

greenguy

greenguy

Coming along pretty well, height doesn't seem to be a problem yet.

R
F
greenguy

greenguy

bulb went out today...girls only got half of their light cycle :no

greenguy

greenguy

So everything has been going very smoothly...starting to get colder here so temps are staying in the 70's, there is no smell unless I'm messing around with the girls, vertical stretch seems to have slowed a bit and buds are starting to form...I am planning to continue to trim some more leaves away in a couple weeks or so as I feel only my top buds are getting a good amount of light. It was a mistake to try and cram so many plants in this little tent, in the future I will prob do 2, but I'll be happy with what I get... just hoping to get some qual buds.

greenguy

greenguy

week 2 of 12/12

Some Crystals starting to form, picked up some FF tiger bloom to try and give my little buds a boost. gonna have to do some more trimming soon

F

FluffyBudz

Plants are lookin good considering all the heat induced stress they suffered! Be careful with the Tiger Bloom, stuf is HOT and will alter your PH!!! If you dont have PH UP or DOWN, buy some asap. A cheap PH test kit from walmart or the pet store will work fine.
As for all the trimming your doing: Your probably slowing your plants progress down more than is necessary. Leave the exposed (receiving the most light) leaves, and trim off under growth not reaching light. I would thin them out from top to bottom once then leave them alone for the rest of your grow. Everytime you cut a leaf off it shocks the plant, so repeatedly doing so will lower your yield.. Good luck w your harvest!

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Looks like a jungle in there, I'm waiting for a bushman to poke his head out. Looking good ,but when is the stretch? hope you got room

greenguy

greenguy

Here's a look at wk 3 (Day 21)

Gonna do some more trimming from the bottom up to clear things out a bit, if space looks like its going to be a problem I may use a second layer of netting to try and keep em down.

pics dont do them justice bc they were taken from my phone, starting to get some real pretty crystals. I'll try to get some pics using a decent camera soon.

T

the_top_spot

i am really digging this whole setup...where did you get the grow tent from??

greenguy

greenguy

Not sure if this is Nute Burn, burn from being too close to the HPS or some sort of deficiencey...

about 3 weeks into 12/12 and been using FF Big Bloom and epsom salt every feeding sense flipping lights as I didn't realize until recently that I needed to do every other feeding with just water, also last time I fed was first time I added FF Tiger Bloom. The other day I fed with just water...today I noticed that the closest buds to the the 400w HPS are turning yellow so I flushed with straight water and lots of it. I then used some string to tie the affected buds so that they are no longer directly underneath the light, also hoping this will give other buds the chance to catch up.

Any suggestions?

I trimmed a lot of the underbrush away today and some fan leaves through out my grow, which is when i noticed the yellowing, much happier now with the light penetration I am getting and air circulation. Buds are coming in real nice, hands got sticky while working with them today and smell is piney and sweat.

Photo
H
greenguy

greenguy

Problem was light burn, pulled light up a couple inches and flipped it around. Temps seem to be in a good range and I will monitor them a bit more closely from now on.

Buds are coming in real nice

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Glad to see them under control, yup check that light every day, and if its too hot for your hand at bud tops its too close. Learn with your grow and better yourself and plants.

greenguy

greenguy

buds are absolutely coated in trichs and so so sweet...smell is amazing! Piney and crazy sweet smelling like sugar covered lemon candy. Can't wait to see how they turn out and praying that I dont ruin'em.

Getting something of an uneven canopy because of ineffective netting system, will do a SCROG next time with 1-2 plants...but I really wanna find a new place with some more space

My friend is bringing over his new camera soon for better picks

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro, keep up the great work and good log. Piney, sweet & lemons? Is that pre-98 bubba kush bro? If so, are ya sure.. Bubba should be xtremely coffee hash oil,earthy, incense, woody from my exp. Whateva you have, it looks real nice man and healthy.

greenguy

greenguy

fairly confident its pre98 as I got it from local dispensary...if not I'll be happy with what I got either way.

feeding full strength today!

greenguy

greenguy

Not out of the woods yet apparently, temps got up to 90 at some point in the last 24 hrs. Not much more I can do at this point as I feel I have optimized my air circulation best I can other than doing some more trimming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom