bubba kush bx-1 grow log

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

tonights little bit. i threw in a couple shots of the garden in whole as it is looking much better now that i got everything working in good order. i am having troubles making the triploid bubba bx -1 happy ph wise i think either that or the 13 blade leaves are making them droop but everything else looks happy to me finaly...any thoughts or suggestions are more than welcome...
1>back of garden
2>bubba triploid
3>normal bubba
4>underside of triploid
5>side by side bubbas
6>top of normal bubba
7>whole garden

DSC09996
DSC09997
DSC09999
DSC00014
DSC00017
DSC00020
DSC00028
N

negative 1

thanks fellas, i'm doing my best to grow these out nice and maybe make it into the testers ability for the connection. i am in love with these two plants, the one <#2> that grew normal like, i don't think has the "bubba" smell to her really kinda faint but the triploid which is starting to bunch up now where the colas and topbuds will form has the CRAZIEST smell ever like dark roast coffee meets skunky funkyness should be interesting to say the least. cant wait for em' to start stackin and packin!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks killer bro!! can't wait to see some buds, how long did u veg them?

N

negative 1

they were vegged for about 6 weeks. staterd on january 20 and vegged until march first. i had a slow start to them cuz it was my first go round with coco. i'm really hoping for something good out of these cuz i was on a bubba hunt for so long and then one day these appeared and i ordered em' <much to my girls dismay i may add>. thanks for stopping by!

N

negative 1

heres a couple shots. they are starting to get the punk rock hairy tops.....i'm getting EXCITED!!!!
1>triploid
2>side by side
3>garden shot
4>overhead of triploid
5>male bubba

DSC00010
DSC00012
DSC00013
DSC00015
DSC00028
N

negative 1

today we got some stuf going on. distinguished bud sites are fomring and it's swell! lol. loving the looks of the bubbas for sure these are gonna be around a long time! gonna try a few outdoors this year i believe with a male in the middle of them for seeds. heres a few pics.
and a couple more randoms. today i got motivated and got the other side up and running so now its the full 8 feet long by 4 feet wide with two 600 watt hps in there. moved down the four afgooey x appalachia plants i'm working with to make room in the top chamber for clone growth and the remaining seedlings. thanks for tuning in!

DSC00036
DSC00037
DSC00038
DSC00041
DSC00043
DSC00044
DSC09999
DSC00001
N

negative 1

here we go! starting to get some flowers! can't wait for these to get rocking on. heres a few pics from today loving the triploid but the number two is definetly getting frost on it already.

DSC00004
DSC00002
DSC00003
DSC00018
DSC00023
DSC00019
saldiado

saldiado

looking great man. i wish i had a room full of bubba right now..ha keep it up man

N

negative 1

sal...the pics i guess may be a bit misleading without labeling.....i only got three bubbas, a triploid, a normal growing one and a male i held onto. BUT i got five clones of each female that will be run minus one of each being kept for mothers. eventualy i'm gonna make a few seeds to sort through and see what we can coax out of them. thanks for the interest fellas i'm really liking the bubba through and through.

V

Voodoo Child

Nice thread negative1!

I Just found it bro... Cool thing is I'm all caught up now.. Nice pics and good reading man. Can't wait to watch these blow up for you. Thanks for sharing.

Good luck and Good Vibes on your grow!

VC

N

negative 1

thank you kind sir! it's been long journey to this point and pretty boring but i like to do complete diaries from seeds so it can be reflected upon if need be.

V

Voodoo Child

I'm still kind of on my first grow, but I feel ya on that n1. Thats how it should be.

B

BongToker

ur doing a great job my man, those bubba bushes look just amazing homie

N

negative 1

the buds are stacking now. i will get some pics tonight after work. waiting on this drop...note to self.....international mail express or whatever it is this time! looks like they are gonna be nice plants though. update with the pictures later. the triploid is liking it now. got the ph on that one running slightly lower and it's looking better.

N

negative 1

:party0033:
1> bubba bx triploid
2> bubba bx #2
3>overhead of triploid
4> front shot of top half of garden
thanks for tuning in the show should get more interesting from here out. they are getting some triches now and i don't have a camera that gets that close but am working on it for sure...peace
:icon_stick man:

DSC00048
DSC00053
DSC00052
DSC00085
N

negative 1

a couple of kinda close ups. done with a magnifying glass and a dead battery will fine tune this method sometime or get off my cheap ass and buy a good camera. nice drop on the farm today scored some corleone kush! like a sore peter ya just can't beat er'!

DSC00103
DSC00098
DSC00102
N

negative 1

first two are the triploids, second two are the normal growing bx-1. i flushed it out <the "normal" one with about a gallon and a half of ph ro water cuz it looks a little ill. the leaves are getting rusty but it's the only one....not sure if under or overfeeding so rsearch must be done. all input is appreciated. every other plant in there looks good to me so i guess we see what happens tomorrow. thanks for stopping.
negs

DSC00123
DSC00124
DSC00126
DSC00127
N

negative 1

oh yeah! they are starting to get big! man i am glad i got a hold of this strain for sure! thanks for the creation swerve very nice.
the normal one is smelling like coffee alot now with a hint of cocoa mabe...i don't really judge till after it dries though cuz of smell variation.
got the claw to subside some in the number two and upped the cal mag. the triploid is loving life and the clones from her are beging to trip on me also....
very excited for this plant. don't look like the hugest but it looks super dense!

DSC00157
DSC00135
DSC00148
DSC00159
Top Bottom