bubba kush bx-1 grow log

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

ok i got a pack of these from here maybe a year ago or so and of the nine viables, four have popped. it's been a week so i gave up on the others. but fear not cuz whatever i get out of these i will make em work. this grow is multiple strains but for this were just gonna focus on the bubba bx as it pertains to the cali connection. heres a picture of the most vigorous one yet. usually i get rid of the runt and most vigorous but in this since i have four left, were gonna see what we get. growin in coco ph of 5.9 flucuating to 6.3 depending on stage of growth and plant needs. fingers crossed!
negs

Bubba kush bx 1 grow log
Bubba kush bx 1 grow log 2
saldiado

saldiado

hope you get some dank ass bubba man. its a breeze to grow

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Why wud you get rid of the most vigorus one?

N

negative 1

most of the time i look for a happy medium is all, i try to get the truest representation of the strain and in most cases from most of my grows from seeds the fastest growing most vigorous one does not represent that. i don't know something about a pplant that grows too fast does not sit well with me and like i said it usually does not represent what the cross was intended for. from my understanding bubba is very dominant in it's crossings and back crossings so i probably would have kept it to see what was what because minus one that is growing super slow from the rest and very runtly the rest are nearly identical <moreso than the other seeds i have popped but they are still young to make a definitive decision> plus the price i paid for the pack of seeds. all in all im just stoked to be growing these fine genetics finaly!

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Kewleo thanx was jst curious bro

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro~ iv found that the most vigorous growing isnt the strongest. well, at least iv found that in my gardens too :) .....from what iv noticed bubba is kinda a slow vegging strain compared to other stuff im running.... :)

N

negative 1

i'm just pumped to be running it finally. a little disappointed about the germ rate but of four i'm hoping for a female and a male that are decent. i love the bubba and finally get to grow it, all be it a bx but iv'e been told "theres magic in them beans" so imma take the breeders word as i'm sure that its good stuff as with bubba ...how can you go wrong. i'm headed to the spot later so i get more pics they are a few days older now and all the kinks are worked out from my first attempt at coco

D

Dallas Black

Good luck with the Bubba BX1 negative.
I bet you find somethin you'll luv in them eggs!

Take Care

Dallas

N

negative 1

tonight, well they are growing much better now with the ph adjusted. had a couple damp off so im bummed but they were a strain that i wasnt the most stoked about and i have more seeds of it plus now i got room for the gooey x appalachia and i got some seeds from elite about 7 months or so ago so we'll crack them and see if they herm........ the coco was a bit more tricky than i was anticipating but gladly the bubbas survived it. first is a shot of the garden, you can see whats all in it by following my link in my signature <some good strains i must say> second is a shot of the bubbas side by side and third is just a random nug shot of some hashberry x shishkeberry #3 that i did a few grows ago. good smoke all in all. thanks for tuning in!
negs

DSC09827
DSC09826
DSC08720
N

negative 1

ok tonights lil show. three are looking nice. one developed a lil yellowing on the colytedon <misspelled i know>leaves. much to be looking forward to. the second picture is a lil sr 71 purple kush x appalachia gifted to me, and the third is a strawberry dieselx dpdx sour diesel. just to add a lil something more to the show. also there is some stuff in there that aint making it but it was antincipated, rockwool and clones but it's experimental till the room is needed i guess.

DSC09835
DSC09832
DSC09841
N

negative 1

still prety boring. gave em some nuted water for the first time last night and thngs progress. they look good so far and the nutes helped out much again first time in coco so i'm allowing for some trial and error mistakes but they are looking much better now.

P

Pistil Pete

damping off with coco is a bitch. try bottom feeding until they get more established.
the Bx1's rock, bro. i keep a mom of her and throw in a few cuts with each round. i never get tired of her.

S

Swerve

they are gonna get good so no worries cant wait to see the results.. i aave 2 phenos from my bx1 that are just dank.. enjoy them keep it green

N

negative 1

thanks bro! i'm gonna try. i think i got the coco figured out. had to send back my hanna ph/ppm/tds meter as the calibration was wrong on the ph so i'm a lil bummed. anyone got tips on how to set this thing so both electrodes are in the water equally or whatever. i was thinking of ruberbanding them together and mounting them to something from the middle of the reservoir to avoid inaccurate readings but i'm always open to suggestions. also any tips on feeding this strain are welcomed also. it seems a lil hungrier than the rest, except the other strains with bubba in it which are right around the same size. these ones are definetly growing the fastest. thanks for all input and stuff!

N

negative 1

they are coming along. not much more to say. looking forward to continued growth.

DSC09845
N

negative 1

sorry edit wont allow me to add a new pic. heres the bubbas....

DSC09844
T

TopShelf

Thats def gonna be a busy grow room!!!! Looks like its gonna be alot of fun!

N

negative 1

yeah, wow that the coco thing is figured out i started 21 more seeds of 5 other strains. the whole goal here is to find 5 mothers that i can work with and any potential male candidates that may be acceptable although i don't count on it but as they say, even the blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. anyways thanks for stopping by

N

negative 1

my post #200...fitting seeings how i've been infatuated with bubba well..... for as long as i can remember. just wanted to make sure i was capable of growing quality before i popped em! they are getting bigger now starting into the third set of ture leaves. lovely. i really hope for something smelling VERY of coffee but i'll take what i get.....here goes....

DSC09859
DSC09851
DSC09849
Top Bottom