bubba kush bx-1 grow log

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

heres from tonight. the triploid is the most pleasing plant to grow. loves everything. i broke a branch off <well it's still on and hopefully will fuse itself> but feel like a jackass about it. i think shes about to explode some purples for me. a very devastating looking girlie thats for sure....bold and sure of herself is the way she grows. it's been fun and i glad i took so many clones!
the tall pheno is a monster. i admit i could have done her better but there were alot of plants and when we can run her by herself we will. thanks for tuning in more to follow!

DSC00457
DSC00459
DSC00468
saldiado

saldiado

looking dank as fuck man. post some harvest pics if you got the time man. How they smellin now?

N

negative 1

they are smelling ripe. i don't really get coffee from either though. shame i may be missing it though. the triploid has the hardest buds ever. solid and it is really starting to purple up i figure about another 8 or 9 days that will bring it to a 10 week total. i read about 70 days on some bubba threads so i'm gonna try it there. i believe i could up the yield of it by running only that and working her in some more which is the future plans. just got to do a clone run and decide the final cut which i believe this is. the other one that grows on a pole is also quite dense and has a funky wierd smell almost nasty to me <dank>. this one is gonna take me a couple grows to work in to a good girl but she has potential to be a sog power tower budder. loving the bubba bx-1 i think the triploid looks like bubba kush more than the regular one. thanks for the kind words man!

N

negative 1

check it out starting to look like the pre 98 in the descriptions page here i was thinking but it could be my wishful thinking...

DSC00676
DSC00674
DSC00665
C

CharlesSprkleaf

looking dank bro... not long now before you be toking the fruit of ur labor...

N

negative 1

yeah normally i wouldn't BUT since this is my first run ever i will...kinda like a don't flaunt what you got rule of mine but this one is so nice i have to brag a little. it'll come down on tuesday along with the others. i got the other bubba bx-1 female that is just a big cola on a stick and the side branches that it does have, have buds like baseball sized on em'. but this one didn't turn purple on me.... not that that matters at all i an all actuality prefer the green to the purps most times. thanks for popping in on this though good to see some people in here!

saldiado

saldiado

Damm looking dank as fuck man. keep it up, and thats definitely looking like some bubba.

N

negative 1

thanks bro! from those pictures till yesterday the purple has doubled! all i can say is this plant is saaaaahweet! it's been a fun time growing out these plants and i will definetly keep both of them around for future work!

N

negative 1

well today is the day! 70 days of flower and much purpling later! i'll gat some pics of the process later! thanks again swerve for making these beans. i'll show off the both plants not just the one that looks most like bubba to me. i've got a few clones of each of these so i see much more bubba in my future!

N

negative 1

first four are of the triploid. second two are of the more normal looking pheno 2!

DSC00001
DSC00003
DSC00005
DSC00006
DSC00035
DSC00043
P

Pow3rBaLL

OMG... i dont even use that term... but OMG, wut else can i say!

S

Swerve

I hope you kept clones of the triploid. Cuz that shit is dank as hell looking how does it smell

waayne

waayne

Negative,thats some killer looking Bubba
Can't wait to hear how she smokes!

N

negative 1

yeah swerve i took 5 clones of her and five of the other one. i figure they both deserve a second chance. <the triploid will be around for some time i know for sure> it smells very earthy and yes like a pacific coffee i believe that is a excellent representation of bubba from pictures i've seen. the other pheno i believe got the afghani to it and was much more fickle to grow. these have to be THE densest buds EVER. thank you much sir for your work done and it's been a real joy to grow her out. thanks also to everyone else who tagged along for the venture with bubba it was a nice ride. i'll get a smoke report and some pics of the finished product up when it is done drying.

N

negative 1

thanks haze! it should be done drying here in a couple days and then the fun begins!

Top Bottom