Bubba Kush. Katsu and Pre98???

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Another quick pic drop and update. These girls are.gittin er now. Bout to transplant them into 10 gallon pots with Promix Bx. They'll be flowered in about 10 dayz after they get a chance to restablish themselves in their new homes.
IMG 20121221 191405
IMG 20121221 191332

IMG 20121221 191254
urbanite420

urbanite420

first pic is a leaf shot of hollywood bubba in veg second pic is some clones, original 91 bubba on left and a LA master kush on the right. i have a insane bubba i gotta get some pics up of.

starting to get into the bubbas a lot.

Hey wassup homie, Is the hollywood bubba the same as the hollywood pure kush???

Hey Q, thats a nice bubba ya got there! The heirloom is straight coffee with undertones of hash kush, when the jar pops! Cant wait to run her against Bodhi's Jabbas Stash!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey wassup homie, Is the hollywood bubba the same as the hollywood pure kush???

Hey Q, thats a nice bubba ya got there! The heirloom is straight coffee with undertones of hash kush, when the jar pops! Cant wait to run her against Bodhi's Jabbas Stash!
Hey homie thanks for stoppin in! Bodhi has some super dank genetics for sure! Id like to checkout Bubba's stash too! My Bubba is DEAD NUTS on a spicy/coffee smell cured! I love her and she'll alwayz have a spot in my garden!!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

here's my katsu, my favorite plant to run in the garden! That canopy shot looks a little blown out b/c i ran co2 up until I flushed. I've got a phenomenal West Coast Dog too, which I've heard was the mother to the original bubba. I'd believe it, it's got that same super musky funk scent except amplified and with some chemmy fuel in there too. frosty as hell and gets huuuuge!

I've got some of that WCD flowering, as well as some bubblegum x bubba kush, and some more katsu vegging in 1 gals. I'll get some pictures tomorrow during christmas, AND some pics of some organic pre-98 flowers from up in the mountains...the most fire bubba cut i've seen :)

KatsuBubba1
KatsuBubbaCanopy
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

WDC sounds awesome! Id love to actually findout what the lineage of Bubba is. Nice shots man. Would definitely like to see pics of that WCD! Your Katsu throws them round nugs? I thought they had a lil more spear shape to them. SwissCheese's cut does. My Pre98 throws round rockhard nuggets. Like ping pong balls. How's your cut smell?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Ya man the west coast dog is sooo nice, I'm def a fan. Here's the backstory I like on bubba and WCD, found this one on seedfinder and seen it elsewhere too:

Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog. Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.

I went and grabbed those pics today, here they izz:
this is the west coast dog - as you can see she's totally frosted, very hashy plant. it doesn't look the best when it's dry but taken to 60+ days it will knock your head off. Definitely an oldschool strain. HUGE yeilder - here she is at day 40
IMG 9712IMG 9697IMG 9779

and this is the bubblegum x bubba

IMG 9747

and some katsu babies - look how thick their stems are!
IMG 9775IMG 9776

and last but not least, the firefire pre-98 bubba from up in them hills...mountain boys do it right...

IMG 9799IMG 9801

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn those r some super nasty Bubba nugs! Hope I get to post some like that soon! Awesome story about the WCD too. Thanks for sharing that bro!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ill try this over here. (No offense Goo, I just dont wanna jack ur thread! Lol). But, I scooped up a pack of GSC S1's of the Forum cut. Thats as they were labled. New to the GSC game and need some help. Anyone see Gsc in these two girlz? The first pheno is deadnuts minty cookie dough smelling and it is LOUD. The second one is a short squat plant. No mint, but definitely cookie dough. Like chocolate chip cookie dough.
One side and top shot of each pheno. The first two is the minty, strtchier one. Both have very thick lush stalks.

IMG 20121225 201801
IMG 20121225 201825

Pheno 2, chocolate chip
IMG 20121225 201521
IMG 20121225 201652

Latest posts

Top Bottom