Bubba kush

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

why do people keep saying that bubba kush isnt stable, is it really that prone to herm out? hermie herman ive heard alot of folks saying they get unstable genes from the BK

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

why do people keep saying that bubba kush isnt stable, is it really that prone to herm out? hermie herman ive heard alot of folks saying they get unstable genes from the BK
Please excuse the imposition, in my most honest opinion my experience is parallel to that of the mythical quest for the real deal og.....
As there was a plant that launched the reputation of a great plant called Og, there was a mediocre plant that built the reputation of others........similar to walking around an AKG American pit bull vs Carver, or Colby pits

Calixylon

Calixylon

Ive never grown bubba kush, but through my lurking on the farm it often comes up when people talk about bubba, just wasnt sure if it was becasue of bad genetics of was truly a trait that all bubba had. Similar to alot of landrace sativas that herm out naturally

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have grown some that didn't hermie and some that d I'd real late in flower but not crazy. With all that said none of what I've grown was as good as the Bubba I smoked in 06' 07' 08'

H

happy b

would you guys like to have some Fem Bubba kush seeds from my cut ?
Im trying to start a bubba kush bender so to speak but there are no cuts of any kind to be had were i live never mind bubba kush do seeds are my only option.all the decent looking S1 bubbas and bubba bx were fairly expensive.the best looking bubba crosses that were a reasonable price were you hazeman.if you did bubba s1 i would jump on them.

H

happy b

Oh yeah id defo take the cut,that goes whithout saying but i,ll be happy with a pack of hazeman madness.bubba x 88g13hp,theres definetley gonni be some beautys in there.thats what i,ll be getting on my next round buying seeds,provided its still available.it comes highly recomended.

way2green

way2green

Upon several large bong rips and deep research I would say No their butts aint water tight. It is actually a 2 way auto propulsion system. They flex to draw water in the butt then push to aid in forward propulsion. So based on this theory they aint water tight. LOL :p
All the funny freaks are jumping on this thread... Give me more plz!!!!

H

happy b

Yeah!im with you calixylon,i want the whole plant,so...haw hazeman,DONT MOVE,THIS IS A F**CKIN STICK UP!GET THE FULL BUBBA PLANTS IN THE BAG PRONTO AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hazeman is working with a killer bubba. It's not katsu nor is it pre98. It's what is being called 92 bubba aka original bubba kush....
Here is a picture around day 36 I believe. My favorite bubba kush iv smoked or ran to date

bubba kush is one of the most stable strains in the current list breeders are using these days

IMHO this is building up to be one hell of a great run
some great growers and breeders together and a some cool memories to boot. sweet
cant wait to see the Bean......
Peace all FlyJ

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hazeman is working with a killer bubba. It's not katsu nor is it pre98. It's what is being called 92 bubba aka original bubba kush....
Here is a picture around day 36 I believe. My favorite bubba kush iv smoked or ran to date....
View attachment 447576
Is this the Bubba kush from the guy Bubba who.calls buddies Bubba or the Bubba from the real deal Og x to Bubblegum? Sorry those are the only two histories I know but I believe the one I fell in love with was the og x bubblegum had massive body highs with long lasting buzzez and undescribable unique kush smell that I've forgotten because it's been so long and nothing has been close since......

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Is this the Bubba kush from the guy Bubba who.calls buddies Bubba or the Bubba from the real deal Og x to Bubblegum? Sorry those are the only two histories I know but I believe the one I fell in love with was the og x bubblegum had massive body highs with long lasting buzzez and undescribable unique kush smell that I've forgotten because it's been so long and nothing has been close since......
Honestly I have no idea on that one. I would be lying if I said I did. This bubba kush came from the same source that the original pnw g13 came from. That's all I remember hazeman telling me. As far as I know, it's the original bubba kush. Maybe @waayne can chime in about his run with it as he has a couple years on me and can probably remember the whole bubba and og origins better then myself.
Like I said before, IMO if you have ever had a bubba kush and enjoyed it, this is by far the best iv ever had when ran proper..... and it's not a hard plant to grow.

Top Bottom