Bubba's Greenhouse

• Thread starter BubbaG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BubbaG

BubbaG

Looks good bubba, I have a couple to gillz nillz phenos. One pops Easter eggs out the top but is a beast! The other is not as big but a really nice creamy pine with supurb bag apeal.
Update. As I start trimming, I have some seeds from the Gilz Nilz.. not bad and most haven't developed, but they are there.

These gals have been vegging for 6-7 months, and are a gift from a good friend to help me get caught up. The big ones are Banana Sherbert, then there's a Chem X Stardawg, a Crockett Confidential, and mendo mookies

Shits about to get real. (6) 45g pots

bdank

bdank

You hast done what im debating on doing!! [slow golf clap] I think I'm near you too.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Ok y'all. Flipped the switch on the curtains last night, so today is the 1st day of flower...

A couple of plants are at about 8'. I have 12' feet of headroom without lights.... going to be close I think... gonna have to raise the netcam up a few feet to get a decent angle... I already can't reach the fucker on tiptoes. I'm going to be spending a lot of time on a ladder.... if I had a concrete floor I'd get me some stilts

BubbaG

BubbaG

K one more pic then I'll leave off until we have some frost. It took forever to stake these ladies up, but I have high hopes for the quality coming. This plant will have a legitimate 25-30 colas... and I've learned to keep the center cleaned out on the big ones so
no larf expected

BubbaG

BubbaG

I lied haha. Here's another pic after I moved the netcam up as close to the roof curtain as I can get it. All but one have passed through 8'.... one cola is at 10' or so... I thought about extending the pole somehow but decided easier approach will be to support it from the overhead light hanger cable...

BubbaG

BubbaG

Ok, frost time! I have a higher res netcam coming so sorry for the lousy pic, it's gonna get better. Knew things were going to be close... I think (hope) that I'm nearing the end of the stretch... that one cola in the corner is now 11'. I'm hanging 4 of the 315w cmh lights back as it makes a discernible difference in light levels.

No PM showing up yet (knock on wood)... humidity is always over 50% during the day though (so it's just a matter of time until the dread mildew hikes its head) usually more like 60-65% and temps mostly peaking in the high 80s.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Pm is the devil! Had some a couple grows ago and it just spreads so fast and selective. Has a room full of pm but I couldn't find one speck on cannastu.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Starry night.... actually this is during day with full sunlight outside. Kind of gives effect of stars in the sky.... at least back when you could see the stars... the netcam has night vision but I keep it turned off, you can see it's pitch black but for those pinpricks of light.... I got some seeds last grow but that was genetics I think/hope.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Who is making tea, I've got the buttons and they are spitting seeds left and right.

30 years to get to flowering maturity, about the size of a golf ball or egg.

I ordered some Bolivian torch cactus seeds... supposedly a fast growing cactus with higher mescaline content than San Pedro. Researched the base/acid method of extracting the pure mescaline to a salt form.... kinda involved but not rocket science.... wonder if you could blast the dried cactus with butane and get the same thing...

@GrowGod I would take you up on some of those peyote seeds bro.... doubt I'll be above ground for another 30+ years but maybe so now that I kicked all my prescription meds... except serotonin... Like that too much.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Growing cactus from seed can be a pain. The seeds are small, so they need very little cover, but they dry out really quick and they are worse with overwatering than lithops. They just dissolve.

I have had good results with the small dome/tray from elho. Overpriced but durable. I use a very fast draining cactus soil and amend it with a bit of sand on the top just barely covering the seeds.I keep the bottom of the tray wet but not soaked, and the dome keeps the moisture up. They grow like zits, and once they are the size of a BB they can get fussy.

I have several specimen plants and seed of L. williamsii, but "I strictly use them as part of my religious practices and prayer ceremonies" as that's the only legal way to obtain the specimen. The more pink/purple the flower, the stronger the plant. Or so goes the gossip. There are a lot of similar species that are sold as peyote but are not. One of those is the genus Matucana. True peyote is a spineless cactus.
LophophoraW

Bubba you can find Bolivian's that you don't have to grow from seed. This is one I planted for my father's 65th birthday. It has grown about two inches in two years, but it's getting nice and girthy. I was planning on using the smaller limp one but they didn't want to be separated. This one is monstrose, but they aren't a specialty species and I don't know that anyone really cares about possession unless you are hunting on a reservation or something more absurd. One of the small ball cactus is bigger than the other. For accuracy's sake.
20141219 110702 resized

She's definitely invited:
LophophoraGirl

Last one:
LophophoraCrush

BubbaG

BubbaG

Ok, on to the flush. Perfect run so far in my opinion. Leaf tips kept a lil hot but not burned almost the whole way. Zero indication of any deficiencies that I can see. I have to believe that I've reached maximum yield for these plants.. at least for my tech. Had thrips but they seem to have gone away.... maybe some predators cruising the jungle nowadays.. they seem at be happy and so am I :smoking: - early indications (i.e. I snitched some buds) are that it's plenty stony too.

forget genetics on this one (bro knows)... keeper though I think

Banana Sherbert (1)

Chem x stardawg

Crockett X LA Confidential

Mendo Mookies

2 weeks of flush then ima pull it down

Latest posts

Top Bottom