Bubba's House - Light Dep, Climate Controlled, Blumats

• Thread starter BubbaG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BubbaG

BubbaG

Thanks @Bulldog11

The gutters are actually structural members in this design

Light dep system starting to filter in on a freight line lol - neighbors love me - ventilation light traps provided via FF

But the rest is designed by Farmtek using Svenssen stuff.

BubbaG

BubbaG

The GH is done except for flashing the gutter corners and one roof peak flashing and installing the exhaust fan and motorized inlet shutter. Oh, and the little matter of moving a few tons of rock to the floor and fill around the base outside. Then I'm gonna run it in a couple of days.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Thx guys. Fan and inlet shutter are installed. Need to have a silicon party someday.... but for the most part it's water tight as installed.

I threw a Hi/Lo Temp and RH gauge in there - after 2 tomorrow plants are going in...

Still gotta move that fucking pile of rock though

BubbaG

BubbaG

Light dep is being designed - going to start hounding the PM tomorrow to see when I'm getting it. I ran with just the basic ventilation today and the temps spiked to 111F. I installed the 2 circ fans and stuck an act in there - going to wait through the heat of day tomorrow to see where it's at. Hoping to install the Evan cooler tomorrow also..... I have to fabricate a stand for it

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dude, that little AC got its ass kicked. I got the 3K cfm evap cooler installed more or less - we'll see how tomorrow goes for temps
I was gonna say something lol . The ac looked tiny in there!

BubbaG

BubbaG

Hmmm temps aren't going over 100, but outside temp is 83.... so when ambient is 100 outside, reckon I'll see 115-120 inside???

I put a plant out there and hooked up the Blumats

sdgrower

sdgrower

From what I understand plants can take high temps outdoors as long as they have plenty of water. Enjoying the show.

Blaze

Blaze

Most strains can tolerate temps into the 90s. Once you get up in the triple digits though they will usually start to stress no matter how much water you give them. This can beespecially problematic during flowering as it can cause the buds to fox tail and not fill in right. You might consider more ventilation and air exchange - that should keep you greenhouse at the same temp as the outside air.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Thanks guys - getting fun now - light dep system is being sewn and should be here next week.

She look pretty happy to be outta that tent and into a phat pot yeah?

It's gonna be cooler the rest of the week... Ima go take a nap, get up and move the rest of that tent - 9 more plants and get the carbon filter and temp controller for the swamp cooler installed.

Last edited:
BubbaG

BubbaG

Hell yes!!! Just got the shipping notice from Farmtek. The control cabinet, motors and everything else is gonna be here Friday maybe lol.... No more transplanting until it's installed

1538# of stuff on 3 pallets.

Booyah

BubbaG

BubbaG

Oh, btw that was a typo on the 9 lol, Ima only grow a couple in there :-)

Light dep didn't show today... fn freight companies - Monday now grrr

Most likely will upgrade the evap cooler to a 1/2 hp and possibly keep the one I've got going. I would like to be able to do CO2 which won't work if I'm venting like crazy. Plus, I like to be comfortable and Ima be in there a lot.

The plants are already killing it out there. I may have them in flower in as soon as a couple of weeks depending on the difficulty of the shade system install.

Check dis Yeti out - she gonna get huge I think - she still in veg you know, goin on 6 months under CMHs inside

sixstring

sixstring

yeah most greenhouses will run vents wide open and fans on high during the hottest parts of the day.humidity will def go higher as the plants fill the space.nice setup BubbaG

Top Bottom