Bubblelicious And Dinamed Cbd Grow Diary

• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

My DeadHead OG last run popped some bananas and it was from seed. It was some awesome smoke but that just seems to happen sometimes.

Fortunately my current run with Royal Highness has not done it. Either excessive stress like you said and/or just a predisposition because of the genetics. I'm leaning more towards the genetics in your case. I don't feel like you stressed them out, but maybe it's a sensitive strain.

MissBotany

MissBotany

That was my first grow so I wouldn’t put it past myself to stress them :) The seeds look viable so I’m going to save them and try to germinate next run if my clones don’t work out (which is highly possible). Good idea or terrible idea to try to germinate them?

MissBotany

MissBotany

The husband likes how the bubblelicious smokes. A lot more smooth, sweeter, and stronger than stuff he’s been buying. He needs 2 - 3 ounces per month to help repress Mr. Hyde. So next time I’ll have to pick genetics that put out larger yeilds and higher THC. Hopefully I can get better results with the white widow. The plants currently vegging are all strains for him (3 White Widow, 1 bubblelicious). Combined, they should yeild enough without the risk of running out.

justiceman

justiceman

That was my first grow so I wouldn’t put it past myself to stress them :) The seeds look viable so I’m going to save them and try to germinate next run if my clones don’t work out (which is highly possible). Good idea or terrible idea to try to germinate them?

That’s good to hear your husband is enjoying the homegrown over the other stuff. I’m not well versed in breeding but when a plant ends up polinating itself the seed ends up being femeinized? Don’t quote me on that one. It would be best to do some research in that regard.

K

kansabis

The husband likes how the bubblelicious smokes. A lot more smooth, sweeter, and stronger than stuff he’s been buying. He needs 2 - 3 ounces per month to help repress Mr. Hyde. So next time I’ll have to pick genetics that put out larger yeilds and higher THC. Hopefully I can get better results with the white widow. The plants currently vegging are all strains for him (3 White Widow, 1 bubblelicious). Combined, they should yeild enough without the risk of running out.
Wow 2-3 oz a month,that's alot lol

MissBotany

MissBotany

Wow 2-3 oz a month,that's alot lol

Yeah, he smokes a lot. But I’ll take weed any day of the week over alcohol.

It actually works out pretty good, I love growing it and he loves smoking it :) He said it actually makes him feel normal, not high. I like to smoke every now and then but I don’t really like how THC makes me feel, especially during the day. That’s why I am experimenting with the dinamed CBD for myself.

K

kansabis

Yeah, he smokes a lot. But I’ll take weed any day of the week over alcohol.

It actually works out pretty good, I love growing it and he loves smoking it :) He said it actually makes him feel normal, not high. I like to smoke every now and then but I don’t really like how THC makes me feel, especially during the day. That’s why I am experimenting with the dinamed CBD for myself.
Right on,wasn't meaning to sound judgemental,definately better than alcohol in my opinion too,seen it cause lots of problems that cannabis never would of. Best of luck with your next grows,seems like your off to a real good start.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Right on,wasn't meaning to sound judgemental,definately better than alcohol in my opinion too,seen it cause lots of problems that cannabis never would of. Best of luck with your next grows,seems like your off to a real good start.

I didn’t think you sounded judgmental at all! He actually makes jokes about how much he smokes. Fuck, if he needed a pound a month, I’d find a way to grow it, lol. It’s crazy how weed changes the chemistry in your brain. It’s not fool proof but it reduces the alcohol induced Mr. Hyde indicents by like 90%. That’s a win in my opinion :smoking:

MissBotany

MissBotany

Here’s the tiny. She may be small but I have a feeling she will be a better smoke than the other one. Currently 9 weeks into flower. She is definitely going to push harvest to 10 weeks. Still clear and cloudy trichomes with some amber. I think I was right about her phenotype - that she was going to take on a pinkish color. As her fall colors come out, I’m positive I’ll see more pink.

F7C93D62 8B14 45B0 85DA AECCA99DEE2B
F085C0E5 37D4 49CD B40D A4FBA2E7CBA4
MissBotany

MissBotany

That’s good to hear your husband is enjoying the homegrown over the other stuff. I’m not well versed in breeding but when a plant ends up polinating itself the seed ends up being femeinized? Don’t quote me on that one. It would be best to do some research in that regard.

I did a little reading and what I read said that some 1st generstion feminized seeds start off as hermaphrodites that self pollinated. Now I don’t know how true that is but everything else I read said it doesn’t hurt to try to grow them. They will be all female. I had 5 seeds but one was crushed in the grinder so I put the remaining 4 seeds in rapid rooters along with with last non-herm bubblelicious seed. Let’s see how they do! If they don’t germinate, I’m ordering more seeds next week anyways so no loss here.

K

kansabis

I did a little reading and what I read said that some 1st generstion feminized seeds start off as hermaphrodites that self pollinated. Now I don’t know how true that is but everything else I read said it doesn’t hurt to try to grow them. They will be all female. I had 5 seeds but one was crushed in the grinder so I put the remaining 4 seeds in rapid rooters along with with last non-herm bubblelicious seed. Let’s see how they do! If they don’t germinate, I’m ordering more seeds next week anyways so no loss here.
For what it's worth I have germinated seeds that have resulted from feminized seed plants that hermied and pollinated themselves and other feminized seed plants,this has happened to me a few times,too much stress,light leaks,etc all learning experiences. Every seed I have grown from this has been female and not hermied on me,this could be due to the initial herm being from environmental cause rather than genetic,if you had a regular seed herm then pollinate flowers it would be a chance depending on whether it was environmental or in the genetics,just my findings and my take on that issue.

MissBotany

MissBotany

A few days before harvest. Bubblelicious picking up more pink coloring. Aiming for harvest this Thursday. Also, I think the seeds I got off th first bubblelicious were immature because they have not germinated yet.

BADB9AB8 CF98 4F8C AB69 5998020AE13B
EE582C81 A60A 41D8 9664 77D1B8EBA130
MissBotany

MissBotany

Also, when I chop her, I’m leaving some of the lower buds on. I want to keep her alive until I chop the dinamed because I’m going to experiment with grafting and pollinating. Dinamed scion grafted on the bubblelicious rootstalk and bubblelicious scion grafted on the dinamed rootstalk. Let them recover, veg and flower and partially pollinate both with a lucky male :). It may or may not work but they’d be composted anyways so may as well have some fun.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Some wonderful fall colors are coming out. Very nice :smoking: I'm looking forward to seeing your grafting and pollination experiments. That is some cool stuff and sounds like fun. I've restarted plants on veg before but never messed around with grafting.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Also, when I chop her, I’m leaving some of the lower buds on. I want to keep her alive until I chop the dinamed because I’m going to experiment with grafting and pollinating. Dinamed scion grafted on the bubblelicious rootstalk and bubblelicious scion grafted on the dinamed rootstalk. Let them recover, veg and flower and partially pollinate both with a lucky male :). It may or may not work but they’d be composted anyways so may as well have some fun.
What are you hoping to achieve with grafting? It will be a cool experiment

MissBotany

MissBotany

I am a big fan this bubblelicious pheno and the dinamed has a much better root system. I am hoping to get larger yeilds and I want to see if I can grow two strains on one plant. I also want to see if the plants exchange genetic material. There is a lot of uncertainty if they can exchange genetic material and since these are two very different strains, I should be able to visually confirm if it happened without lab testing :)

MissBotany

MissBotany

I’m not a cannabis connoisseur but these bubblelicious smell AMAZING!

Bubblelicious pheno 1 has been curing two weeks and the bud smells like grapefruit. Also, the second hand smoke smells very sweet. Potent stuff too.

Bubblelicious pheno 2 has been drying for three days and smell like ripe honeydew. I knew she’d be awesome. I really hope my grafting experiment works with her.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I have 1.25 cups of extremely potent cannabis infused coconut oil. Two tsps of this knocks the husband out cold and he is an all day/every day smoker. He said this stuff is reserved for bedtime. I think I did good ;) The taste is okay when you eat it by itself but when you try to add it to a smoothie, it’ll make you gag, lol. I might try cooking brownies with it. FYI I made this using my water bath method. It decarbs and infuses with absolutely zero smell if you live in a 420 unfriendly area.

331C1BE3 6BAD 4A9D A263 0907F6C1E217
Top Bottom