Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Here's what I have vegging now and will/could take cuttings from in the next couple/few weeks... Thoughts?

Sour D
Apple Fritter
Purple Punch
'91 C-H-E-M
GG4
Forum GSC
GMO
Old Blueberry
DuctTape
Motorbreath 15
King Louis 13
Zkittlez Z3
Loompas Headband
T-1000
Memory Loss
C-H-E-M D
Sundae Driver
LA Kush Cake
AJ Sour
White Tahoe Cookie
Giesel
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
SoCal Master Kush
Sherbadough
Chaco Sour

🥵😵🥴
In all honesty, I would be grateful to get any of those strains. That said, the Pre98, ducktape, zkittle and blueberry standout to me.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok , here's the plan dudes , we get one of those donkey head costumes ....and a big bed sheet , six of us get under the sheet , one of us is the head and another is the ass , Bud will be too fucked up on briskett and diesel to notice us mingling in the barn with the horses ,
Next he starts feeding us the used mom plants , we gather the booty and make a run for the hills
Bud will only chase or shoot one of us , so will draw straws to see who runs left while we escape ....
Later we camp out in the hills and split the stash
Next morning bud will think it was only a bad dream , I'll bring the first aid kit
Trust me , it's gonna work
I’m in - I used run a 5 second 40 might be a 15 second 40 yds today but I’ll run

elduderito

elduderito

nothin
However grass only fed cattle is always going to taste like eating a milk cow.

Some of the best beef in the world is coming form old retired grass-fed milk cows - I mean like really old .. like at least 12 years old... The most famous one is rubia gallega rom Spain - I highly recommend anyone try it - absolute flavor bomb
IMG 20201031 WA0001

amekins

amekins

Here's what I have vegging now and will/could take cuttings from in the next couple/few weeks... Thoughts?

Sour D
Apple Fritter
Purple Punch
'91 C-H-E-M
GG4
Forum GSC
GMO
Old Blueberry
DuctTape
Motorbreath 15
King Louis 13
Zkittlez Z3
Loompas Headband
T-1000
Memory Loss
C-H-E-M D
Sundae Driver
LA Kush Cake
AJ Sour
White Tahoe Cookie
Giesel
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
SoCal Master Kush
Sherbadough
Chaco Sour

🥵😵🥴
Duct Tape and Loompas Headband…naming strains: more fun than naming fictitious rock bands you’ll never actually form.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ok , here's the plan dudes , we get one of those donkey head costumes ....and a big bed sheet , six of us get under the sheet , one of us is the head and another is the ass , Bud will be too fucked up on briskett and diesel to notice us mingling in the barn with the horses ,
Next he starts feeding us the used mom plants , we gather the booty and make a run for the hills
Bud will only chase or shoot one of us , so will draw straws to see who runs left while we escape ....
Later we camp out in the hills and split the stash
Next morning bud will think it was only a bad dream , I'll bring the first aid kit
Trust me , it's gonna work
I hope that kit has Band-Aids... BIG Band-Aids.
I'll volunteer to be the guy getting shot at. I've had a good enough run, might as well go out on a high note.

Pun intended.
I shoot to maim... Just sayin'.
Must be cooking for a few people there.
I smoke like I clone... Fill them racks!
I’m originally a farm kid from Michigan , this right here is one of the things I miss most! Fresh off the farm brisket , ribs , ( we raised angus, some chi’s and simmental’s)

Really loved those 80lb whole hog roast to ! Ohhhhh you got me hungry and it’s only 6 am lol
Dude, this brisket is the 💣💣💣!
Duct Tape and Loompas Headband…naming strains: more fun than naming fictitious rock bands you’ll never actually form.
Sandy Duncan's Eyeball👩‍🎤
I’d be happy to be Mrs. Goodman’s girl Friday, or Mr. Goodman’s trimmer, or their meal prepper, or laundry doer, whatevs.
You're hired.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok , I got it all sorted out ,
I'm gonna take the ass position because it seems like a natural fit , but I want amekins in front of me so in case we make any sudden turns or have to sit down then I can have amekins ass on my head instead of mosh and ....
That makes sense , right ?
And we're going to try and recruit Frankster for the head position since he seems naturally intelligent
Then I propose Moshman in front of a amekins so she can have the same benefit I'm looking for and Moshman dosent have to have a guy hugging his butt...
Then our real soldiers come into play , kanzeon and ix_lazy_xi will hold the ribs and chops position
The strength in our jackass train ......
If we get busted , amekins is going to fall in front of bud and scream , " oh my ankle " I think I twisted it ....please get me some ice , and I'm gonna shout out , hurry bud , do something
Hopefully that will confuse him and keep him from killing us ....

Just not sure when to attack ? Dawn or dusk ?

amekins

amekins

Ok , I got it all sorted out ,
I'm gonna take the ass position because it seems like a natural fit , but I want amekins in front of me so in case we make any sudden turns or have to sit down then I can have amekins ass on my head instead of mosh and ....
That makes sense , right ?
And we're going to try and recruit Frankster for the head position since he seems naturally intelligent
Then I propose Moshman in front of a amekins so she can have the same benefit I'm looking for and Moshman dosent have to have a guy hugging his butt...
Then our real soldiers come into play , kanzeon and ix_lazy_xi will hold the ribs and chops position
The strength in our jackass train ......
If we get busted , amekins is going to fall in front of bud and scream , " oh my ankle " I think I twisted it ....please get me some ice , and I'm gonna shout out , hurry bud , do something
Hopefully that will confuse him and keep him from killing us ....

Just not sure when to attack ? Dawn or dusk ?
Dusk. Definitely dusk.

Top Bottom