Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

I think when you have a packed house like that bud they plants thrive off each other to some degree...
Hell yes they do
Bud , stop it NOW , can you help me smoke this ....please View attachment 1152647
Hey guys , if it's after 2 AM , then I'm usually sleep texting , that's when I fall asleep while reading the forum then suddenly wake up with an idea or thought , it's usually nonsense like the " blowfish" pic ..... It's gonna happen again , so please excuse me 😜

dire wolf

dire wolf

Actually there was a really sought after after cone called "fugu" and the " blowfish " cut
So ok was thinking ...hmm , bud seems to connect with all the sought after strains , wonder if he could get the blowfish cut ..
Falling asleep I forgot that it was really popular around a decade ago .....

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Remember a little while back I mentioned getting some in rough shape?... But wasn't worried, 'cuz Dude would come through with replacements?

Well...
IMG 20210802 120413138
IMG 20210802 120537539
IMG 20210802 120711935
IMG 20210802 120825346

Buddy showing me up! 👍🤘💚

Still, gotta transition them easy...
IMG 20210802 121134709

😎

Ghost1pk
Apples and Bananas
Animal Face
Animal Mints
🙏🙌

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Monster clones, lol

You might need to develop a game plan going into the fall bud. How you might go about preserving some of your new mother clones, in addition to your others. I know you probably seeded some of it. Any idea's on the number of different clones you need to keep? or your strategy?

Have you been cycling some of these with the rest, then simply planning to vegging them again? Or have you been keeping things on the side and simply making cuttings. I'm interested in your approach.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Monster clones, lol

You might need to develop a game plan going into the fall bud. How you might go about preserving some of your new mother clones. I know you probably seeded some of it. Any idea's on the number of different clones you need to keep? or your strategy?
Nah... But I've always done okay wingin' it.🤣
Honestly, a lot of these I figure are just passing through... That's why I keep saying to let me know if anything catches your, or anyone's eye... But I can keep a pretty stacked library in Solo cups... Just gotta ABC.😉

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It's a new one to me... It's a very finicky, spindly plant in veg... Which is exactly what the source told me it will be... He also said it's worth the hassle.🤷
Always heard good reviews on king louie before all the overhyped cuts pushed her to the side. Spindly plant dont bother me or low yields. Usually where the quality is at IMO.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Always heard good reviews on king louie before all the overhyped cuts pushed her to the side. Spindly plant dont bother me or low yields. Usually where the quality is at IMO.
I agree... I'm eager to run it.
I'll try to run as many of the "OG's" side by side like I'm planning to do with the Sours.
Motorbreath 15 sets the bar high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom