Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
The grass is always greener...
IMG 20210803 160001 003

dire wolf

dire wolf

It's a great cut... Has that OG flavor... But the Chemdog D gave the plant better, stronger structure and yield.

Washington.

So you're saying I'm wasting time and energy making LABS?... I could just have the Mrs...🤪
It's almost 2 AM .....
I had some awhile back called moonshine, great flower, and a heavy hitter.
Hey Frankster , was it rare dankness moonshine haze ?thats the one I enjoy but I think there are a few others.....

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Hey Frankster , was it rare dankness moonshine haze ?thats the one I enjoy but I think there are a few others.....
Might have been, but I think it was a some sort of cross, I certainly think that's a part of the parentage. It's been awhile. I never really trust THC contents, but this stuff said it was >30% range, I forget, but it was definitely an "exclusive inhouse reserve" strain for one of the decent dispensary's here in town. I remember that much.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Might have been, but I think it was a some sort of cross, I certainly think that's a part of the parentage. It's been awhile. I never really trust THC contents, but this stuff said it was >30% range, I forget, but it was definitely an "exclusive inhouse reserve" strain for one of the decent dispensary's here in town. I remember that much.
Yea probably , rare dankness was really popular in the dispensaries a few years ago , I saw a lot of moonshine haze in the northeast and a few out west , I like it because it's one of the first truly functional highs that left me clear headed and creative , I hadn't found anything that worked for me in that way before .... Found a few since , but that was the on that opened my eyes sort of speak

Latest posts

Top Bottom