Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
No question.

Yes... Made a fresh batch of LABS (lactobacillus) yesterday... I use it when I water, and the plants get spayed with it weekly.

Aminopeptidase, dipeptidase, carboxypeptidase, and endopeptidase associated with lactobacilli. Largely intracellular, membrane-associated peptidases have been noted. Intracellular lipases and esterases also occur, but activity of these enzymes has been designated as “weak”.

Lactobacillus constitute a significant component of animal microbiota, in the digestive system, and female genital. In females of European ancestry, Lactobacillus species are normally a major part of the vaginal microbiota. Lactobacillus forms biofilms in the vaginal and gut microbiota

I've isolated cultures of these little critters many times years ago. Look like sausages, maybe that's why they like breeding in vagina's so much. lol

Scar818

Scar818

Guys i need some help. So i found some mildew signs near the base of my plants. But im in flower day 40 so would it br e ok to use something like plant therapy to spray near the bottom and avoid the buds? Or do i need to spray the buds as well?

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Guys i need some help. So i found some mildew signs near the base of my plants. But im in flower day 40 so would it br e ok to use something like plant therapy to spray near the bottom and avoid the buds? Or do i need to spray the buds as well?
First, take care of the cause, not the symptoms. Mold and mildew are caused by stagnant moisture. Before you apply any chemicals, do some defoliation of your lower leaves and bud sites that'll never fully develop. Point your fan down there, make sure you have good air circulation. If the RH in your space is consistently over 60%, you may want to invest in a dehumidifier to save your crop.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Never tried motorbreath15 but with her parents it should be killer. I really like the SFV and she makes nice crosses.
It's a great cut... Has that OG flavor... But the Chemdog D gave the plant better, stronger structure and yield.
Wait wait mr budman what state?
Washington.
View attachment 1152952
Aminopeptidase, dipeptidase, carboxypeptidase, and endopeptidase associated with lactobacilli. Largely intracellular, membrane-associated peptidases have been noted. Intracellular lipases and esterases also occur, but activity of these enzymes has been designated as “weak”.

Lactobacillus constitute a significant component of animal microbiota, in the digestive system, and female genital. In females of European ancestry, Lactobacillus species are normally a major part of the vaginal microbiota. Lactobacillus forms biofilms in the vaginal and gut microbiota

I've isolated cultures of these little critters many times years ago. Look like sausages, maybe that's why they like breeding in vagina's so much. lol
So you're saying I'm wasting time and energy making LABS?... I could just have the Mrs...🤪

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
WPM?🥺
I don't know about plant therapy... Never used it... But I would be spraying some PureCrop1 and LABs... And, do what GanjaFarmer is saying too... The man knows of what he speaks.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Eager to run that one.
Whatcha watching?... Supercross?
Loretta Lynn mx national my brother is racing a couple classes

But we are involved with supercross - myself was on the verge of a factory ride in the 80’s but didn’t work out for me! Then my parents sponsored supercross in the 90’s - and now my son works for supercross setting up events , also big bmx family! Lmao it was cheaper.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Loretta Lynn mx national my brother is racing a couple classes

But we are involved with supercross - myself was on the verge of a factory ride in the 80’s but didn’t work out for me! Then my parents sponsored supercross in the 90’s - and now my son works for supercross setting up events , also big bmx family! Lmao it was cheaper.
Gotta give my brother props he will finish top 10-15 in the country ! And he just rides around when he’s not feeding horses, no training .

Top Bottom