Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Still a little pissed about the 1.6 ec promix I put them in first - finally got a good bale and transplanted everything ! Clones got new green growth now and seedlings lookin much better!
thanx Bud ! Seedlings are DJ Short blueberry f5 we will see if I find a keeper to share! Lol

E7172966 6440 424C 938C 9F4EF09F858D
9E305D08 2F3A 4FD0 86B9 275138929312
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Good thing I didnt damage the seal to keep the collectors pack 😎
What!?!?!... You opened them!?!?!?😱
I’m certainly not adverse to any and all.
Well, I know a guy. 😉
Still a little pissed about the 1.6 ec promix I put them in first - finally got a good bale and transplanted everything ! Clones got new green growth now and seedlings lookin much better!
thanx Bud ! Seedlings are DJ Short blueberry f5 we will see if I find a keeper to share! Lol
Hate it when that happens.😐
You're welcome... I'll be flipping those same cuts soon. 🤘

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
They should be ok once you get them straightened out, not as bad as it could have been. Probably that heat down there's not working in your favor none either right about now. Thank goodness it's been pretty cool for us up here since the 109f freak day this year. My main issue right now is humidity, but it's not too bad.

Moshmen

Moshmen

They should be ok once you get them straightened out, not as bad as it could have been. Probably that heat down there's not working in your favor none either right about now. Thank goodness it's been pretty cool for us up here since the 109f freak day this year. My main issue right now is humidity, but it's not too bad.
Already a new set of leaves they like the fresh soil much better . We run a dehumidifier 24/7 this time of year

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Already a new set of leaves they like the fresh soil much better . We run a dehumidifier 24/7 this time of year
The dehumid unit should help significantly mosh, that's what I've been using when it gets too bad. Just looking at the chart tell's us that much. For instance: At 90f & 90% humidity, it's way out of balance (even for veg) but if you lower it just 10% -->80%, your fine, at the same exact temp...

InkedInkedclone f LI
Top Bottom