Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Hello, I really like what you have shared. I am a product manager of a company producing LED grow lights, Mars hydro.
We are now conducting an investigation to collect usage experience of marijuana growers in States or Canada, so we can improve our products and services. Could you pls answer some questions to fill in the questionnaire? It will be a great help of mine 😄

Hello, I really like what you have shared. I am a product manager of a company producing LED grow lights, Mars hydro.
We are now conducting an investigation to collect usage experience of marijuana growers in States or Canada, so we can improve our products and services. Could you pls answer some questions to fill in the questionnaire? It will be a great help of mine 😄
No

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20210804 184224842

🤣

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Ready next (9th-11th)
Loompas Headband
Old Blueberry
T-1000
White Tahoe Cookie
Sundae Driver
Sherbadough
King Louis 13

Ready 16th-18th
LA Kush Cake
DuctTape
Memory Loss
Loompas Headband
Rude Boi OG

Ready 23rd-25th (maybe sooner)
Apple Fritter
Loompas Headband
Purple Punch
Sundae Driver
Forum GSC
Sour D
GG4

🌱💚📫

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
God damn it 1 week from harvest and i get mold this is just depressing
You didn't "get" mold. We "allow" it's conditions to develop. Learn from it. Not trying to tear down but educate, I've been there, done that... It's no mistake you got it in the last week, and it was likely it was happening long before (at micro levels) in the weeks leading up, you just noticed it now.

Bottom line, you don't need low humidity, or increased air flow in veg or early flower, you need it in mid to late flowering full stop; this is the critical timeframe. Otherwise, precautions should have been initiated long before.

Look at it as a learning experience, don't allow it to happen again.

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Scar818

Scar818

You didn't "get" mold. We "allow" it's conditions to develop. Learn from it. Not trying to tear down but educate, I've been there, done that... It's no mistake you got it in the last week, and it was likely it was happening long before (at micro levels) in the weeks leading up, you just noticed it now.

Bottom line, you don't need low humidity, or increased air flow in veg or early flower, you need it in mid to late flowering full stop; this is the critical timeframe. Otherwise, precautions should have been initiated long before.

Look at it as a learning experience, don't allow it to happen again.
I increased my air flow and lowered humidity as i progressed into mid to late flower the cause of my mold was basically poor drainage

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Well i sprayed with growsafe so lets see what happens. Im commercial so i need to make it all salvageable
Burning people will put you under faster that burning a bad crop.
I increased my air flow and lowered humidity as i progressed into mid to late flower the cause of my mold was basically poor drainage
Do you have pictures of what's going on?... It's unclear to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom