Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scar818

Scar818

Burning people will put you under faster that burning a bad crop.

Do you have pictures of what's going on?... It's unclear to me.
Not right now but i can get some. Umm the mold was on the leaves but not on the buds. After applying growsafe(organic) seems to have cleared the mildew. I will be following up close to see what happens.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
GMO and Old Blueberry winning in this tray.
IMG 20210807 0936580612

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yes... That's exactly what I do.
But, trimming just sucks... Period. I think the only thing worse, is not trimming. 🤣
Don't think DuctTape is gonna require much. 😉
At least it's not piled high to the ceiling, I've seen that one a couple of times.

Yea, things like duct tape and wedding cake if done correctly won't need much, I agree. Personally, I like a bit of a hippy cut. That way I can decide to leave a little sugar leaf or knock it off when I'm rolling the joint. Depending on the mood I'm in, if I want to just get high, or after being super baked. I get it, so many people have been doing processing for so many years because that's what the industry demands from them, but for personal use, I've never had any issues with sugar leaf. In my eyes, it protects the buds, sorta like a seal wrapper.

But I've always been sorta a lightweight anyhow when it comes to smoking.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
At least it's not piled high to the ceiling, I've seen that one a couple of times.

Yea, things like duct tape and wedding cake if done correctly won't need much, I agree. Personally, I like a bit of a hippy cut. That way I can decide to leave a little sugar leaf or knock it off when I'm rolling the joint. Depending on the mood I'm in, if I want to just get high, or after being super baked. I get it, so many people have been doing processing for so many years because that's what the industry demands from them, but for personal use, I've never had any issues with sugar leaf. In my eyes, it protects the buds, sorta like a seal wrapper.

But I've always been sorta a lightweight anyhow when it comes to smoking.
I like mine with a good trim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom