Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I see now... I've used ozone generators to "clean" the air before.
Those require an enclosed space to be effective... Must be something different.
So what did you think of "ozone generator" results; was it worthwhile?

Cause I think it's in the same vein as what I'm speaking about; except CO2 & O2 is generated instead of O3 (ozone)... I think the difference is in the catalyst type and UV nm bandwith used.... But same exact concept; but more eco friendly; ie. doesn't have to be vacated.

Virtually all the hospitals; medical institutions; government buildings are currently upgrading to this type of ventilation. ie. integrated into existing HVAC systems. As I suspect most all military instillations have done much the same. Removing unwanted VOC's can be potentially huge game changer.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
My 6'5" father-in-law bears a startling resemblance to Gary Payton, but I've not seen him holding a basketball. No one played defense better or more furiously than GP. Period. He was the glove when every one was wearing (Bernie)mittens. I think his son, now playing with the GSW has the nickname -- the mitten. The above names are really suggestive of some serious stoneage. Thanks for letting us pull up a chair and play along. We has real rain last night, the first rain these plants have really seen and they came through like champions. I see some holes in a few leaves so I will foliar spray again with the soap/garlic oil/mint combo. I also sprayed the milk/aloe vera inside and the plants weren't phased. Looked really close in the magnifying glass and I saw -- Sugar a spilling out -- nice.
Yea; I expect that Gary Payton will have big fans; never smoked the strain personally.
Gary payton spain bulk seeds 2

A collab between Cookies and Powerzzz Genetics, Gary Payton is a highly coveted hybrid marijuana strain bred by Cookies cultivar and named after the NBA Hall of Famer. Combining the Y and Snowman breeds a potent, flavorful, and colorful strain. It has high amounts of THC and almost no CBD, and middle-of-the-road effects that provide an even-keeled experience.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Edible non-poisonous biomass of cyanobacteria.... (many other are poisonous) good stuff Maynard.😎 Certainly worth investigating anyhow.... Stuff created by primordial microbes. ie. excellent source of broad variety of essential plant amino; trace minerals and nutrient required for complex ripening.

Arthrospira species are free-floating, filamentous cyanobacteria characterized by cylindrical, multicellular trichomes in an open left-handed helix. Autotrophs convert an abiotic source of energy (e.g. light) into energy stored in organic compounds, which can be used by other organisms (e.g. heterotrophs). Autotrophs do not need a living source of carbon or energy and are the producers in a food chain, such as plants on land or algae in water.
Spira400xwetcr

Autotrophs can reduce carbon dioxide to make organic compounds for biosynthesis and as stored chemical fuel.

PXL 20220123 161900248MP

Spirulina

800px Auto and heterotrophs

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
So what did you think of "ozone generator" results; was it worthwhile?

Cause I think it's in the same vein as what I'm speaking about; except CO2 & O2 is generated instead of O3 (ozone)... I think the difference is in the catalyst type and UV nm bandwith used.... But same exact concept; but more eco friendly; ie. doesn't have to be vacated.

Virtually all the hospitals; medical institutions; government buildings are currently upgrading to this type of ventilation. ie. integrated into existing HVAC systems. As I suspect most all military instillations have done much the same. Removing unwanted VOC's can be potentially huge game changer.

Yes... They work well... I still use them on occasion for odor control.
Does everything you got over there bud go at least 10/12 weeks ? Nothing has disappointed and i don’t think I reach ful potentional yet! Nice work mr Goodman thanks!
You're welcome... Everything looking great!
No... Not everything goes long... Have a few eight week (or less) cuts... The longer flowering things just tend to have the high(s) I like.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

No... Not everything goes long... Have a few eight week (or less) cuts... The longer flowering things just tend to have the high(s) I like.
Yeah 10 week flower seems to be about right for my preferences. Longer than that I don't have the patience, and they get a bit racy for me. The 8 week or less can look and smoke nice but I find are usually a bit dull in the buzz dept.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I was going to ask you awhile back to send some horse poos; but I thought that was asking too much. 🤣 Can't imagine it would be great for your relationship with your local post office. 💩💩 💩 Here buddy... hold my shit.

From my perspective; It really does appear that horse shit is a pretty specialized commodity. It's not like cattle manure; it's more specialized. Plus horses seem to have a very specialized diet and stomach biome. These differences really do fascinate me; gives shit so many different properties... Not too many people actually own horses anymore. Little brown lemons; that's what they are.🍋🍋🍋
View attachment 1205667
don't buy it online dude. people that are selling it online think they have black gold. right time of the year you can get yards and yards for free from farmers that don't have room for their current year's run. you just gotta have space to store it. that's my whole issue. coco coir will serve fine for your purposes but hpoo does have a notable increase in size of fruit bodies and potency ime.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

More energy... That's what I'm trying to do here with crossing in the Thai on these Indica Dom cultivars; exploring that middle zone; something that appeals to people like you bubba. 🤞 w/short enough flowering cycle to make it worthwhile.

There's a balance in there somewhere; and for everyone it's slightly different; I suppose. Where that "high energy" can crosses over into anxiety.... For everyone it's slightly different.

Rude Boi OG; ended up seeing a few mites this round; just on the single plant so far; looks like I've got to get that back into line again.🤷‍♂️
PXL 20220124 082219555MP

PXL 20220124 082140380MP

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yeah 10 week flower seems to be about right for my preferences. Longer than that I don't have the patience, and they get a bit racy for me. The 8 week or less can look and smoke nice but I find are usually a bit dull in the buzz dept.

My favorites seem to be in the 11-12 week range... That said, I do tend to take things longer than most by about a week.
There are a few exceptions... T-1000 (TKxPurpleErkle) comes to mind... Super fast, but has TK power.

More energy... That's what I'm trying to do here with crossing in the Thai on these Indica Dom cultivars; exploring that middle zone; something that appeals to people like you bubba. 🤞 w/short enough flowering cycle to make it worthwhile.

There's a balance in there somewhere; and for everyone it's slightly different; I suppose. Where that "high energy" can crosses over into anxiety.... For everyone it's slightly different.

Rude Boi OG; ended up seeing a few mites this round; just on the single plant so far; looks like I've got to get that back into line again.🤷‍♂️
View attachment 1209763
View attachment 1209762

Fuckers.

Double ended monkey... 🤔

Which side should I use for a medium sized nut....
View attachment 1209946

Both🤷

Last edited:
Top Bottom